Squamous cell carcinoma and Staphylococcal infection - from FDA reports
Staphylococcal infection is found among people with Squamous cell carcinoma, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, take medication Cisplatin and have Nausea. This review analyzes which people have Staphylococcal infection with Squamous cell carcinoma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20 people who have Squamous cell carcinoma from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 16, 2017
20 people who have Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Staphylococcal Infection are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Squamous Cell Carcinoma and experience Staphylococcal Infection *:
- female: 21.05 %
- male: 78.95 %
Age of people who have Squamous Cell Carcinoma and experience Staphylococcal Infection *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 5.56 %
- 50-59: 61.11 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (1 person, 5.00%)
- Nausea (1 person, 5.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cisplatin (10 people, 50.00%)
- Solu-Medrol (3 people, 15.00%)
- Fluorouracil (3 people, 15.00%)
- Ethyol (3 people, 15.00%)
- Docetaxel (3 people, 15.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Dehydration (8 people, 40.00%)
- Blood Glucose Increased (6 people, 30.00%)
- Blood Culture Positive (5 people, 25.00%)
- Acute Kidney Failure (5 people, 25.00%)
- Atelectasis (4 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Staphylococcal infection and Squamous cell carcinoma?
- Check symptoms - is your staphylococcal infection caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Squamous cell carcinoma (a cancer of a kind of epithelial cell) (latest reports from 7,841 Squamous cell carcinoma patients)
Staphylococcal infection (an infection with staphylococcus bacteria) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 30,839 Staphylococcal infection patients).