Home > Stable angina > Multiple myeloma > Stable angina and Multiple myeloma
Review: could Stable angina cause Multiple myeloma?
We study 6,110 people who have Stable angina from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Multiple myeloma. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Stable angina and Multiple myeloma >>>
Stable angina (a constant chest pain) (latest reports from 126,330 patients) can be treated by Ranexa, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Amlodipine Besylate, Nitroglycerin, Imdur, Bisoprolol Fumarate.
Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) (latest reports from 133,906 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 6,110 people who have stable angina are studied. Among them, 5 (0.08%) have Multiple Myeloma.
Gender of people who have stable angina and experienced Multiple myeloma * :
|Multiple myeloma||36.36%||63.64% |
Age of people who have stable angina and experienced Multiple myeloma * :
|Multiple myeloma||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||116.67% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Angina pectoris (5 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 100.00%)
- Obesity (4 people, 80.00%)
- Prophylaxis (3 people, 60.00%)
- Gastric ulcer (2 people, 40.00%)
- Myocardial infarction (2 people, 40.00%)
- Constipation (2 people, 40.00%)
- Cardiac failure (2 people, 40.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (5 people, 100.00%)
- Ramipril (5 people, 100.00%)
- Dexamethasone (5 people, 100.00%)
- Isosorbide mononitrate (4 people, 80.00%)
- Bisoprolol fumarate (4 people, 80.00%)
- Nitroglycerin (4 people, 80.00%)
- Simvastatin (4 people, 80.00%)
- Allopurinol (3 people, 60.00%)
- Ranitidine (3 people, 60.00%)
- Aranesp (3 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stable Angina and Multiple Myeloma?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Multiple Myeloma and Stable angina
- support group for people who have Stable angina
- support group for people who have Multiple Myeloma
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Stable angina, Multiple myeloma
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Velcade side effects
I have developed testicular pain after only seven injections of velcade,for my multiple myeloma. I am going to try to get my dosage of velcade reduced. I never had a problem in this area until this chemo medicine. I hope this helps other patients as my doctor never has heard of this side affect. ...
More reviews for: Stable angina, Multiple myeloma
Common treatments for Stable Angina and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Stable angina symptoms:
Multiple Myeloma related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Stable angina, Multiple myeloma
Recent Stable Angina related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Carvedilol, Clopidogrel for a 73-year old man who has Angina Pectoris
- Comparions of Silver, Ranexa (Gilead) - 500MG for a 58-year old man who has Angina - Chronic
- Comparions of Vyvanse (New River Pharms) - 50MG, Vicodin (Abbott) - 500MG;5MG for a 21-year old man who has Angina - Chronic
- Comparions of Ranexa (Cv Therap) - 500MG, Toprol-xl (Astrazeneca) - EQ 50MG TARTRATE for a 94-year old man who has Angina Pectoris
- Comparions of Xanax (Pharmacia And Upjohn) - 0.5MG, Percocet (Endo Pharms) - 325MG;2.5MG for a 39-year old man who has Angina - Chronic
- Comparions of Prochlorperazine Maleate (Sandoz) - EQ 5MG BASE, Cordarone for a 52-year old man who has Angina - Chronic
- Comparions of Lyrica (Cp Pharms) - 75MG, Alprazolam (Alphapharm) - 1MG for a 60-year old woman who has Angina - Chronic
- Comparions of Metoprolol Tartrate (Teva Pharms) - 50MG, Atenolol (Mutual Pharm) - 50MG for a 60-year old man who has Stable Angina
- Comparions of Oxycontin (Purdue Pharma Lp) - 20MG, Zoloft (Pfizer) - EQ 200MG BASE for a 69-year old woman who has Angina - Chronic
- Comparions of Ismo, Ranexa (Cv Therap) - 500MG for a 74-year old woman who has Angina - Stable
More related comparison studies for: Stable angina, Multiple myeloma
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.