Stable angina and Multiple myeloma - from FDA reports
Multiple myeloma is found among people with Stable angina, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Aspirin and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Multiple myeloma with Stable angina. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11 people who have Stable angina from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
11 people who have Stable Angina and Multiple Myeloma are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Stable Angina and experience Multiple Myeloma *:
- female: 27.27 %
- male: 72.73 %
Age of people who have Stable Angina and experience Multiple Myeloma *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (7 people, 63.64%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (4 people, 36.36%)
- Preventive Health Care (3 people, 27.27%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (2 people, 18.18%)
- Back Pain (2 people, 18.18%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (4 people, 36.36%)
- Ramipril (3 people, 27.27%)
- Dexamethasone (3 people, 27.27%)
- Simvastatin (2 people, 18.18%)
- Isosorbide Mononitrate (2 people, 18.18%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Thrombocytopenia (2 people, 18.18%)
- Malignant Neoplasm Progression (2 people, 18.18%)
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis (2 people, 18.18%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (2 people, 18.18%)
- Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time Prolonged (2 people, 18.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Multiple myeloma and Stable angina?
- Check symptoms - is your multiple myeloma caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMultiple myeloma and Stable angina from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Stable angina (a constant chest pain) can be treated by Ranexa, Isosorbide mononitrate, Nitroglycerin, Amlodipine besylate, Imdur (latest reports from 38,788 Stable angina patients)
Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, pain, preventive health care, high blood pressure, osteoporosis (latest reports from 180,716 Multiple myeloma patients).
Browse all symptoms of Stable anginaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Multiple myelomaMultiple myeloma
Other conditions that could case Multiple myelomaMultiple myeloma
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Fever up to 100f. Hb =9.8 in spite of taking hb improvement medicines since two months. Ldh>1000. Flc kappa slightly high at 25.4. Alpha 1 globulin at 1.1(normal .2-.4) . Sudden rise in bp at 177/80. Bone fracture at d12. Spondlylolisthesis at L5. Tb, ra,thyroid ruled out, weight loss . Doctors ...
Had 1 dose of melphan before stem cell transplant and developed excrutiating peripheral neuropathy with edema of feet. As a result, am unable to ambulate. Had no neuropathy or difficulty ambulating prior to this medication and stem cell transplant. Was prescribed gadopentin for treatment of ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I was on revlimid for five years and had atrial fibrillation. The cardiologist put me on a beta blocker and shocked my heart this past January. It worked but I'm on a 100 mgs. of amiodarone. My onc took me off all chem to deal with the heart six months ago. The myeloma is slowly rising. I ...
I have MM and Lyme which went mis diagnosed for 20+ years and therefore untreated. I am 57 and female. I also have indications of Leukemia also based on blood testing. Is this possible to have MM and Hodgkin's Disease also? I can't believe this. I am in a rural area with questionable medical care.
Just found out I have Afib. (Discovered in the hospital two weeks ago. Went to hospital for pains in stomach. Pains subsided ) I was diagnosed with Smoldering multiple myeloma January 2016. I am being watched by MM specialist every three months. I am 73 years old. I am healthy with no outward ...
Battling weight gain with multiple myeloma. Recently moved from Revlimid to Pomalyst and Dex. Stem cell transplantation in May of 2013. My activities have been restricted due to chemo induced (Velcade) neuropathy early in my treatment. Lyrica has helped and it has only been within the last ...