Would you have Appendicitis when you have Stress and anxiety?
Summary: Appendicitis is found among people with Stress and anxiety, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have Stress and anxiety, and take medication Klonopin.
We study 41 people who have Appendicitis and Stress and anxiety from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Stress and anxiety and Appendicitis >>>
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Lexapro, Ativan. (latest reports from 195,758 Stress And Anxiety patients)
Appendicitis (inflammation of the appendix) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, crohn's disease, acne. (latest reports from 3,611 Appendicitis patients)
On Feb, 11, 2015: 41 people who have stress and anxiety and Appendicitis are studied.
Gender of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Appendicitis * :
Age of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Appendicitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anxiety (41 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (16 people, 39.02%)
- Sleep disorder (15 people, 36.59%)
- Headache (12 people, 29.27%)
- Hypertension (12 people, 29.27%)
- Bipolar disorder (12 people, 29.27%)
- Insomnia (11 people, 26.83%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (6 people, 14.63%)
- Pain (6 people, 14.63%)
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus (5 people, 12.20%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Klonopin (18 people, 43.90%)
- Zyprexa (17 people, 41.46%)
- Seroquel (17 people, 41.46%)
- Lexapro (14 people, 34.15%)
- Ativan (14 people, 34.15%)
- Prozac (14 people, 34.15%)
- Zestril (12 people, 29.27%)
- Soma (12 people, 29.27%)
- Desyrel (12 people, 29.27%)
- Buspar (12 people, 29.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stress And Anxiety and Appendicitis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Appendicitis and Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Appendicitis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Valium for a 25-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Rash Generalised (rash on most of body parts)
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycodone, Vitamin D, Clonazepam, Protonix, Paxil for a 51-year old woman with Spinal Osteoarthritis, Vitamin D Toxicity, Anxiety, Gerd, Generalized Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Wheezing
- A study of side effects of Celexa for a 21-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Limited Symptom Panic Attack (fear of having another attack)
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Meloxicam, Hydrochlorothiazide, Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 67-year old woman with Indigestion, Brittle Nails, Muscles And Nerves, Arthritis, Dark Circles Under Eyes, Calcium Supplement, Restless Leg Syndrome, Anxiety And Stress, High Blood Pressure, Thyroid Disorder. The patient has Resting Tremor, Weight Gain - Unintentional, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety, Chronic Pain And Muscle Aches
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil, Vitamin C, Baby Aspirin, Zantac 75, Clonazepam, Estradiol, Norvasc, Lopressor for a 71-year old woman with Unknown, Heartburn, Anxiety, Hormone Level Abnormal, Hypertension. The patient has Ocular Larva Migrans, Palpitations, Flushing, Heartburn
Recent Stress And Anxiety related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zoloft, Cymbalta for a 44-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine for a 39-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Metformin, Klonopin, Celexa, Clozapine for a 55-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Chantix, Buspar, Celexa for a 37-year old woman who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of Effexor Xr, Cymbalta for a 44-year old man who has Anxiety
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.