Review: could Stress and anxiety cause Appendicitis?
We study 61,888 people who have Stress and anxiety from FDA and social media. Among them, 41 have Appendicitis. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Stress and anxiety and Appendicitis >>>
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety (latest reports from 1,270,394 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lorazepam, Lexapro, Zoloft.
Appendicitis (inflammation of the appendix) (latest reports from 18,772 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, crohn's disease, acne.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 61,848 people who have stress and anxiety are studied. Among them, 41 (0.07%) have Appendicitis.
Gender of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Appendicitis * :
Age of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Appendicitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anxiety (41 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (16 people, 39.02%)
- Sleep disorder (15 people, 36.59%)
- Headache (12 people, 29.27%)
- Hypertension (12 people, 29.27%)
- Bipolar disorder (12 people, 29.27%)
- Insomnia (11 people, 26.83%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (6 people, 14.63%)
- Pain (6 people, 14.63%)
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus (5 people, 12.20%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Klonopin (18 people, 43.90%)
- Zyprexa (17 people, 41.46%)
- Seroquel (17 people, 41.46%)
- Lexapro (14 people, 34.15%)
- Ativan (14 people, 34.15%)
- Prozac (14 people, 34.15%)
- Zestril (12 people, 29.27%)
- Soma (12 people, 29.27%)
- Desyrel (12 people, 29.27%)
- Buspar (12 people, 29.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stress And Anxiety and Appendicitis?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Appendicitis and Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Appendicitis
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 years ago):
Attempted suicide eating 16 seroquel XR 300 mg.
2 weeks later I had appendicitis.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has anybody had multi lobar pneumonia from reaction to methotrexate?
Bilateral multilobar pneumonia - rheumatologist considers it was caused by a reaction to methotrexate I was taking for ankylosing spondylitis and I was lucky to survive. Anyone have this and later shown to have scarring of the lungs?
- Propanolol & xanax overdose?
I took 3x the dosage on each. I tried to throw up after but I only saw 1 propranolol come out. What should I watch for to know if I should see a doctor?
- How often is parkinson's disease confused with chronic lyme diseasse?
Back in the early 1950s I had the joy and privilege of spending a couple of summers on Cape Cod. As a kid, a lot of that time was spent playing in the grove of poplar trees and bramble behind the house. I clearly remember numerous buried tics, some of which resulted in a circular ring around the t ...
More questions for: Stress and anxiety, Appendicitis
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Stress and anxiety, Appendicitis
Common treatments for Stress And Anxiety and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Stress and anxiety symptoms:
- Stress in Stress and anxiety (6,788 reports)
- Antidepressant Therapy in Stress and anxiety (4,184 reports)
- Nausea in Stress and anxiety (4,086 reports)
- Dizziness in Stress and anxiety (3,762 reports)
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in Stress and anxiety (3,549 reports)
- Sleeping in Stress and anxiety (3,482 reports)
- Pain - Head in Stress and anxiety (3,345 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in Stress and anxiety (3,237 reports)
- Hypnosis And Pain in Stress and anxiety (3,013 reports)
- Difficulty Breathing in Stress and anxiety (2,590 reports)
Appendicitis related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.