Would you have Atrial fibrillation (Atrial fibrillation/flutter) when you have Stress and anxiety?
Summary: Atrial fibrillation is found among people with Stress and anxiety, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have Stress and anxiety, and take medication Aspirin.
We study 362 people who have Atrial fibrillation (Atrial fibrillation/flutter) and Stress and anxiety from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Stress and anxiety and Atrial fibrillation >>>
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan, Lorazepam. (latest reports from 195,960 Stress And Anxiety patients)
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, multiple myeloma. (latest reports from 87,299 Atrial fibrillation patients)
On Apr, 21, 2015: 364 people who have stress and anxiety and Atrial Fibrillation are studied.
Gender of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Atrial fibrillation * :
|Atrial fibrillation||68.66%||31.34% |
Age of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Atrial fibrillation * :
|Atrial fibrillation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.31%||1.31%||4.99%||17.32%||75.07% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Atrial fibrillation||20.00%||46.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anxiety (364 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (89 people, 24.45%)
- Pain (77 people, 21.15%)
- Depression (59 people, 16.21%)
- Insomnia (48 people, 13.19%)
- Osteoporosis (40 people, 10.99%)
- Prophylaxis (30 people, 8.24%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (29 people, 7.97%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (27 people, 7.42%)
- Constipation (25 people, 6.87%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (103 people, 28.30%)
- Xanax (91 people, 25.00%)
- Ativan (77 people, 21.15%)
- Coumadin (58 people, 15.93%)
- Lorazepam (48 people, 13.19%)
- Multaq (47 people, 12.91%)
- Digoxin (45 people, 12.36%)
- Paxil (42 people, 11.54%)
- Synthroid (42 people, 11.54%)
- Lexapro (41 people, 11.26%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stress And Anxiety and Atrial Fibrillation?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Atrial Fibrillation and Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Atrial Fibrillation
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Geodon for a 46-year old man with Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Anxiety, Depression, Schizoaffective Disorder. The patient has Paranoia
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Calcium Gluceptate, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Claritin Reditabs, Combivent, Breo Ellipta, Xanax for a 77-year old woman with Depression, General Physical Health Deterioration, Enzyme Supplementation, Osteoporosis And Aging, Copd, Runny Nose, Anxiety. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Runny Nose
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Junel Fe 1.5/30, Lexapro, Wellbutrin Xl for a 29-year old woman with Deficiency - Vitamin C, Birth Control, Stress And Anxiety, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Itching, Hallucination, Visual, Muscle Twitching, Night Sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Diclofenac Sodium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Xanax for a 29-year old woman with Bursitis, Hypotyhroid, Anxiety. The patient has Swollen Uvula
- A study of side effects of Diazepam for a 48-year old woman with Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension. The patient has Tinnitus
Recent Stress And Anxiety related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium, Fluoxetine, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 51-year old man who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of REMERON, CELEXA, LEXAPRO for a 49-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Marijuana, Buspar for a 22-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Lexapro, Zoloft for a 34-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Sertraline Hydrochloride, Cannabis for a 50-year old woman who has Anxiety
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.