Would you have Balanitis when you have Stress and anxiety?
Summary: Balanitis is found among people with Stress and anxiety, especially people who are male, 20-29 old, also have Stress and anxiety, and take medication Cefazolin.
We study 10 people who have Balanitis and Stress and anxiety from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Stress and anxiety and Balanitis >>>
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Ativan, Lorazepam, Lexapro. (latest reports from 195,960 Stress And Anxiety patients)
Balanitis (inflammation of the glands penis) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, hypogonadism, depression, gynaecomastia, osteopenia. (latest reports from 302 Balanitis patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 10 people who have stress and anxiety and Balanitis are studied.
Gender of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Balanitis * :
Age of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Balanitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anxiety (10 people, 100.00%)
- Bacterial infection (6 people, 60.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (4 people, 40.00%)
- Gout (2 people, 20.00%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 10.00%)
- Inflammation (1 people, 10.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Cefazolin (7 people, 70.00%)
- Atarax (7 people, 70.00%)
- Diazepam (7 people, 70.00%)
- Valium (4 people, 40.00%)
- Glyburide (4 people, 40.00%)
- Xanax (4 people, 40.00%)
- Zestril (4 people, 40.00%)
- Soma (4 people, 40.00%)
- Vicodin (4 people, 40.00%)
- Vioxx (4 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of stress and anxiety and balanitis on
Do you have Stress And Anxiety and Balanitis?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Balanitis and Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Balanitis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Junel Fe 1.5/30, Lexapro, Wellbutrin Xl for a 29-year old woman with Deficiency - Vitamin C, Birth Control, Stress And Anxiety, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Itching, Hallucination, Visual, Muscle Twitching, Night Sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Diclofenac Sodium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Xanax for a 29-year old woman with Bursitis, Hypotyhroid, Anxiety. The patient has Swollen Uvula
- A study of side effects of Diazepam for a 48-year old woman with Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension. The patient has Tinnitus
- A study of drug interactions between Nasacort Allergy 24 Hour, Xanax, Prilosec Otc for a 58-year old woman with Allergies, Stress And Anxiety, Reflux Esophagitis. The patient has Wheezing
- A study of drug interactions between Elmiron, Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Ibuprofen, Zantac, Omeprazole, Gildess Fe 1/20, Plaquenil, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Celexa, Provigil for a 37-year old woman with Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Hives, Joint Pain, Gerd, Menstruation Irregular, Lupus, Anxiety, Nightmare, Depression. The patient has Weight Gain
Recent Stress And Anxiety related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium, Fluoxetine, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 51-year old man who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of REMERON, CELEXA, LEXAPRO for a 49-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Marijuana, Buspar for a 22-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Lexapro, Zoloft for a 34-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Sertraline Hydrochloride, Cannabis for a 50-year old woman who has Anxiety
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.