Home > Stress and anxiety > Balanitis > Stress and anxiety and Balanitis
Review: could Stress and anxiety cause Balanitis?
We study 61,873 people who have Stress and anxiety from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Balanitis. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Stress and anxiety and Balanitis >>>
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety (latest reports from 1,275,450 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Ativan, Lorazepam, Lexapro.
Balanitis (inflammation of the glands penis) (latest reports from 2,123 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, hypogonadism, gynaecomastia, depression, osteopenia.
On Sep, 12, 2014: 61,759 people who have stress and anxiety are studied. Among them, 10 (0.02%) have Balanitis.
Gender of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Balanitis * :
Age of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Balanitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anxiety (10 people, 100.00%)
- Bacterial infection (6 people, 60.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (4 people, 40.00%)
- Gout (2 people, 20.00%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 10.00%)
- Inflammation (1 people, 10.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Cefazolin (7 people, 70.00%)
- Atarax (7 people, 70.00%)
- Diazepam (7 people, 70.00%)
- Valium (4 people, 40.00%)
- Glyburide (4 people, 40.00%)
- Xanax (4 people, 40.00%)
- Zestril (4 people, 40.00%)
- Soma (4 people, 40.00%)
- Vicodin (4 people, 40.00%)
- Vioxx (4 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stress And Anxiety and Balanitis?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Balanitis and Stress and anxiety
- group for people who have Stress and anxiety
- group for people who have Balanitis
Comments from related studies:
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has anybody had multi lobar pneumonia from reaction to methotrexate?
Bilateral multilobar pneumonia - rheumatologist considers it was caused by a reaction to methotrexate I was taking for ankylosing spondylitis and I was lucky to survive. Anyone have this and later shown to have scarring of the lungs?
- Propanolol & xanax overdose?
I took 3x the dosage on each. I tried to throw up after but I only saw 1 propranolol come out. What should I watch for to know if I should see a doctor?
- How often is parkinson's disease confused with chronic lyme diseasse?
Back in the early 1950s I had the joy and privilege of spending a couple of summers on Cape Cod. As a kid, a lot of that time was spent playing in the grove of poplar trees and bramble behind the house. I clearly remember numerous buried tics, some of which resulted in a circular ring around the t ...
More questions for: Stress and anxiety, Balanitis
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Stress and anxiety, Balanitis
Common treatments for Stress And Anxiety and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Stress and anxiety symptoms:
- Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension in Stress and anxiety (6,781 reports)
- Antidepressant Therapy in Stress and anxiety (4,159 reports)
- Nausea in Stress and anxiety (4,082 reports)
- Vertigo in Stress and anxiety (3,760 reports)
- Lethargy in Stress and anxiety (3,546 reports)
- Cannot Sleep in Stress and anxiety (3,481 reports)
- Pain - Head in Stress and anxiety (3,343 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in Stress and anxiety (3,237 reports)
- Pain Management in Stress and anxiety (3,012 reports)
- Dyspnea in Stress and anxiety (2,590 reports)
Balanitis related symptom studies:
Stress And Anxiety is also known as: Anxiety, Anxiety And Stress, Anxiolytic Therapy, Apprehension, Feeling uptight, Jitters, Stress, Tension.
Balanitis is also known as: Balanoposthitis.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.