Home > Stress and anxiety > Bloating > Stress and anxiety and Bloating
Review: could Stress and anxiety cause Bloating (Abdominal bloating)?
We study 61,873 people who have Stress and anxiety from FDA and social media. Among them, 24 have Bloating (Abdominal bloating). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Stress and anxiety and Bloating >>>
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety (latest reports from 1,275,450 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Ativan, Lorazepam, Lexapro.
Bloating (feeling of tightness around abdomen) (latest reports from 2,157 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 61,848 people who have stress and anxiety are studied. Among them, 24 (0.04%) have Bloating.
Gender of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Bloating * :
Age of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Bloating * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anxiety (19 people, 79.17%)
- Depression (5 people, 20.83%)
- Potassium - low (3 people, 12.50%)
- Acid reflux (3 people, 12.50%)
- Rls (2 people, 8.33%)
- Add (2 people, 8.33%)
- High blood pressure (2 people, 8.33%)
- Asthma (2 people, 8.33%)
- Hiatus hernia (2 people, 8.33%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 8.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Omeprazole (5 people, 20.83%)
- Buspar (5 people, 20.83%)
- Klonopin (4 people, 16.67%)
- Citalopram hydrobromide (3 people, 12.50%)
- Zoloft (3 people, 12.50%)
- Xanax (2 people, 8.33%)
- Zantac 150 (2 people, 8.33%)
- Effexor xr (2 people, 8.33%)
- Fish oil (2 people, 8.33%)
- Alprazolam (2 people, 8.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stress And Anxiety and Bloating?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Bloating and Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Bloating
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
Started Buspar 6 days ago and have horrible bloating. Could this be the medicine?
From this study (3 months ago):
perfect storm? all symptoms started after abortion, been on glaucoma medication for 15 years, cousin on the same meds was diagnosed with a rare form of endometriosis. All my symptoms say endometriosis is possible cause. I just want to know what is wrong with me.
From this study (7 months ago):
My stomach is very bloated and have been experiencing abnormal periods and yellow vaginal discharge and pulsing in my stomach. Stomach seems sensitive to touch at times and has random pains.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition?
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & ...
- Has anybody had multi lobar pneumonia from reaction to methotrexate?
Bilateral multilobar pneumonia - rheumatologist considers it was caused by a reaction to methotrexate I was taking for ankylosing spondylitis and I was lucky to survive. Anyone have this and later shown to have scarring of the lungs?
- Propanolol & xanax overdose?
I took 3x the dosage on each. I tried to throw up after but I only saw 1 propranolol come out. What should I watch for to know if I should see a doctor?
More questions for: Stress and anxiety, Bloating
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Stress and anxiety, Bloating
Common treatments for Stress And Anxiety and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Stress and anxiety symptoms:
- Feeling Uptight in Stress and anxiety (6,788 reports)
- Depression in Stress and anxiety (4,188 reports)
- Nausea in Stress and anxiety (4,086 reports)
- Dizziness in Stress and anxiety (3,762 reports)
- Weariness in Stress and anxiety (3,549 reports)
- Difficulty Falling Asleep in Stress and anxiety (3,482 reports)
- Frequent Headaches in Stress and anxiety (3,345 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in Stress and anxiety (3,237 reports)
- Hypnosis And Pain in Stress and anxiety (3,013 reports)
- Difficulty Breathing in Stress and anxiety (2,590 reports)
Bloating related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.