Would you have Empty sella syndrome when you have Stress and anxiety?
Summary: there is no Empty sella syndrome reported by people with Stress and anxiety yet.
We study people who have Empty sella syndrome and Stress and anxiety from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Stress and anxiety and Empty sella syndrome >>>
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lorazepam, Lexapro, Ativan. (latest reports from 195,871 Stress And Anxiety patients)
Empty sella syndrome
Empty sella syndrome (pituitary gland shrinks or becomes flattened) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, acute myeloid leukaemia, depression, ulcerative colitis, schizoaffective disorder. (latest reports from 121 Empty sella syndrome patients)
On Apr, 15, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Stress And Anxiety and Empty Sella Syndrome?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Empty Sella Syndrome
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Topamax, Lamotrigine, Lithium Carbonate, Magnesium, L-lysine, Vitamin D, L-theanine for a 29-year old woman with Sleepy, Migraine With Aura, Depression, Bipolar I Disorder, Migraine, Skin - Dry, Stress. The patient has Bowel Obstruction
- A study of drug interactions between Simethicone, Albuterol, Symbicort, Ritalin, Megace, Pepcid, Claritin, Morphine, Ativan, Remeron, Tarceva for a 58-year old man with Bloating, Copd, Shortness Of Breath, Stimulants, Nasal Allergies, Allergies, Genital Pain, Anxiety, Depression, Lung Cancer. The patient has Fat Tissue Increased, Depression, Nightmares
- A study of drug interactions between Propranolol Hydrochloride, Adderall 10, Adderall Xr 20, Risperdal for a 22-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Anxiety. The patient has Oculogyric Crisis
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Xanax, Estazolam, Adderall Xr 20 for a 67-year old woman with Chronic Pain, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Sleep Disorder, Adhd.
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Escitalopram for a 55-year old woman with Anxiety, Sleepy, Depression. The patient has Diarhea, Small Weight Gain,muscle Weekness
Recent Stress And Anxiety related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium, Fluoxetine, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 51-year old man who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of REMERON, CELEXA, LEXAPRO for a 49-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Marijuana, Buspar for a 22-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Lexapro, Zoloft for a 34-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Sertraline Hydrochloride, Cannabis for a 50-year old woman who has Anxiety
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.