Would you have Empty sella syndrome when you have Stress and anxiety?
Summary: there is no Empty sella syndrome reported by people with Stress and anxiety yet.
We study people who have Empty sella syndrome and Stress and anxiety from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Stress and anxiety and Empty sella syndrome >>>
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Ativan, Lorazepam, Zoloft. (latest reports from 195,758 Stress And Anxiety patients)
Empty sella syndrome
Empty sella syndrome (pituitary gland shrinks or becomes flattened) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, acute myeloid leukaemia, ulcerative colitis, depression, pain. (latest reports from 121 Empty sella syndrome patients)
On Feb, 8, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Stress And Anxiety and Empty Sella Syndrome?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Empty Sella Syndrome
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 29-year old man with Anxiety. The patient has Feeling Of Body Temperature Change
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Lisinopril, Xanax for a 48-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Stomach Discomfort
- A study of side effects of Valium for a 25-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Rash Generalised (rash on most of body parts)
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycodone, Vitamin D, Clonazepam, Protonix, Paxil for a 51-year old woman with Spinal Osteoarthritis, Vitamin D Toxicity, Anxiety, Gerd, Generalized Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Wheezing
- A study of side effects of Celexa for a 21-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Limited Symptom Panic Attack (fear of having another attack)
Recent Stress And Anxiety related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.