Would you have Folliculitis when you have Stress and anxiety?
Summary: Folliculitis is found among people with Stress and anxiety, especially people who are male, 40-49 old, also have Stress and anxiety, and take medication Xanax.
We study 26 people who have Folliculitis and Stress and anxiety from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Stress and anxiety and Folliculitis >>>
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Lexapro, Ativan. (latest reports from 195,871 Stress And Anxiety patients)
Folliculitis (infection of hair root) has been reported by people with acne, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, colon cancer. (latest reports from 2,000 Folliculitis patients)
On Mar, 27, 2015: 26 people who have stress and anxiety and Folliculitis are studied.
Gender of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Folliculitis * :
Age of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Folliculitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anxiety (26 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (17 people, 65.38%)
- Insomnia (10 people, 38.46%)
- Pain (6 people, 23.08%)
- Hypothyroidism (6 people, 23.08%)
- Migraine (5 people, 19.23%)
- Staphylococcal infection (4 people, 15.38%)
- Thyroid cancer (4 people, 15.38%)
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (4 people, 15.38%)
- Drug dependence (4 people, 15.38%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Xanax (11 people, 42.31%)
- Paxil (9 people, 34.62%)
- Zoloft (9 people, 34.62%)
- Cymbalta (8 people, 30.77%)
- Zyvox (7 people, 26.92%)
- Klonopin (6 people, 23.08%)
- Seroquel (6 people, 23.08%)
- Effexor (5 people, 19.23%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (5 people, 19.23%)
- Lortab (5 people, 19.23%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of stress and anxiety and folliculitis on
Do you have Stress And Anxiety and Folliculitis?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Folliculitis and Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Folliculitis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Klonopin, Depakote Er, Vimpat for a 52-year old woman with Depression, Anxiety And Stress, Epilepsy. The patient has Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Vistaril for a 54-year old woman with Depression, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of drug interactions between Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Hydroxyzine for a 20-year old woman with Depression, Anxiety And Stress. The patient has Breathing Difficulty - Lying Down, Chest Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Cranberry Extract, Calcium, Vitamin D, Iron EDTA, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Zimovane, Crestor, XANAX, Paxil for a 69-year old woman with UTI - Chronic Or Recurrent, Leg Pain, Anemia, Good For You, Liver Fibrosis, Sleepy, High Blood Cholesterol, Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Vitamin B12 Increased, Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Sore Right Hip, Numbness And Tingling, Right-sided Heart Failure, Back Pain, Back Pain - Low, Abdominal Pain Lower, Blood Urine
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Crestor, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Cymbalta, Azilect for a 56-year old woman with Sleep Seditive, Anxiety, High Colesteral, Synthectic Dopamine For Parkinson Disease, Used For Nerve Pain Above Knees (both Legs), /worls With Existing Dopamine In The Brain. The patient has Shortness In Breath And Halucinations
Recent Stress And Anxiety related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Seroquel, Baclofen for a 22-year old woman who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of Ritalin, Zoloft for a 22-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Stelazine, Ritalin for a 21-year old woman who has Stress And Anxiety
- Comparions of Sertraline, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 21-year old man who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of Paxil, Zoloft for a 34-year old woman who has Anxiety
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.