Home > Stress and anxiety > Groin pain > Stress and anxiety and Groin pain
Review: could Stress and anxiety cause Groin pain?
We study 61,888 people who have Stress and anxiety from FDA and social media. Among them, 53 have Groin pain. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Stress and anxiety and Groin pain >>>
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety (latest reports from 1,270,394 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lorazepam, Lexapro, Zoloft.
Groin pain (latest reports from 32,831 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, birth control, osteopenia, pain, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 61,888 people who have stress and anxiety are studied. Among them, 53 (0.09%) have Groin Pain.
Gender of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Groin pain * :
|Groin pain||81.48%||18.52% |
Age of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Groin pain * :
|Groin pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||32.08%||7.55%||13.21%||13.21%||35.85% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Groin pain||25.00%||0.00%||75.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anxiety (52 people, 98.11%)
- Headache (15 people, 28.30%)
- Sleep disorder (15 people, 28.30%)
- Bipolar disorder (12 people, 22.64%)
- Depression (9 people, 16.98%)
- Pain (9 people, 16.98%)
- Prophylaxis (7 people, 13.21%)
- Hypertension (7 people, 13.21%)
- Abdominal discomfort (6 people, 11.32%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (5 people, 9.43%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ativan (18 people, 33.96%)
- Neurontin (17 people, 32.08%)
- Ambien (17 people, 32.08%)
- Xanax (16 people, 30.19%)
- Seroquel (15 people, 28.30%)
- Prozac (14 people, 26.42%)
- Soma (14 people, 26.42%)
- Buspar (14 people, 26.42%)
- Vistaril (13 people, 24.53%)
- Lunesta (13 people, 24.53%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stress And Anxiety and Groin Pain?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Groin Pain and Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Groin Pain
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 hours ago):
Feeling of butterflies in ears, pressure in chest along with increased feeling of anxiety, extremely fidgety legs, unable to sit still, trembling extremities, severe shakiness.
From this study (1 day ago):
I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa at night with Alprazolam throughout the day and at night to help me sleep. Since taking abilify over the past 10 years I have gained weight that I can't lose, I am always buying lottery tickets, and want to go to gamble obsessively. I also have compulsive behavior such as compulsive spending. I can leave my house with $100.00 to go get one thing and come back with no money and a bunch of stuff I didn't plan to get.
From this study (2 days ago):
Looking to see if this drug is causing gastritis, condition gets worst for about 5 days after alcohol
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Stress and anxiety, Groin pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Stress and anxiety, Groin pain
Common treatments for Stress And Anxiety and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Stress and anxiety symptoms:
- Anxiety And Stress in Stress and anxiety (6,789 reports)
- Depression in Stress and anxiety (4,188 reports)
- Nausea in Stress and anxiety (4,091 reports)
- Dizziness in Stress and anxiety (3,762 reports)
- Lethargy in Stress and anxiety (3,556 reports)
- Sleep Aid in Stress and anxiety (3,482 reports)
- Headache in Stress and anxiety (3,345 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in Stress and anxiety (3,237 reports)
- Pain Relief in Stress and anxiety (3,013 reports)
- Breathing Difficulty in Stress and anxiety (2,590 reports)
Groin Pain related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.