Would you have Hiatus hernia (Hiatal hernia) when you have Stress and anxiety?
Summary: Hiatus hernia is found among people with Stress and anxiety, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Stress and anxiety, and take medication Xanax.
We study 201 people who have Hiatus hernia (Hiatal hernia) and Stress and anxiety from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Stress and anxiety and Hiatus hernia >>>
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Ativan, Lexapro, Lorazepam. (latest reports from 195,758 Stress And Anxiety patients)
Hiatus hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, pain, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 11,359 Hiatus hernia patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 201 people who have stress and anxiety and Hiatus Hernia are studied.
Gender of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Hiatus hernia * :
|Hiatus hernia||81.22%||18.78% |
Age of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Hiatus hernia * :
|Hiatus hernia||0.00%||0.00%||1.05%||0.52%||10.47%||16.23%||43.46%||28.27% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Hiatus hernia||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anxiety (201 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (65 people, 32.34%)
- Depression (63 people, 31.34%)
- Hypertension (43 people, 21.39%)
- Osteoporosis (37 people, 18.41%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (33 people, 16.42%)
- Sleep disorder (29 people, 14.43%)
- Asthma (21 people, 10.45%)
- Arthritis (17 people, 8.46%)
- Insomnia (16 people, 7.96%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Xanax (74 people, 36.82%)
- Neurontin (72 people, 35.82%)
- Ativan (70 people, 34.83%)
- Protonix (51 people, 25.37%)
- Zoloft (48 people, 23.88%)
- Aredia (46 people, 22.89%)
- Valium (41 people, 20.40%)
- Effexor (40 people, 19.90%)
- Zofran (40 people, 19.90%)
- Zometa (40 people, 19.90%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stress And Anxiety and Hiatus Hernia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Hiatus Hernia and Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Hiatus Hernia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Stress And Anxiety related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.