Would you have Hiatus hernia (Hiatal hernia) when you have Stress and anxiety?
Summary: Hiatus hernia is found among people with Stress and anxiety, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Anxiety, and take medication Xanax.
We study 201 people who have Hiatus hernia (Hiatal hernia) and Stress and anxiety from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Stress and anxiety and Hiatus hernia >>>
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Clonazepam, Klonopin, Lexapro, Ativan, Lorazepam. (latest reports from Stress And Anxiety 195,268 patients)
Hiatus hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.(latest reports from Hiatus hernia 11,343 patients)
On Nov, 28, 2014: 201 people who have stress and anxiety and Hiatus Hernia are studied.
Gender of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Hiatus hernia * :
|Hiatus hernia||81.22%||18.78% |
Age of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Hiatus hernia * :
|Hiatus hernia||0.00%||0.00%||1.05%||0.52%||10.47%||16.23%||43.46%||28.27% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Hiatus hernia||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anxiety (201 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (65 people, 32.34%)
- Depression (63 people, 31.34%)
- Hypertension (43 people, 21.39%)
- Osteoporosis (37 people, 18.41%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (33 people, 16.42%)
- Sleep disorder (29 people, 14.43%)
- Asthma (21 people, 10.45%)
- Arthritis (17 people, 8.46%)
- Insomnia (16 people, 7.96%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Xanax (74 people, 36.82%)
- Neurontin (72 people, 35.82%)
- Ativan (70 people, 34.83%)
- Protonix (51 people, 25.37%)
- Zoloft (48 people, 23.88%)
- Aredia (46 people, 22.89%)
- Valium (41 people, 20.40%)
- Effexor (40 people, 19.90%)
- Zofran (40 people, 19.90%)
- Zometa (40 people, 19.90%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stress And Anxiety and Hiatus Hernia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Hiatus Hernia and Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Hiatus Hernia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does doxepin cause abdominal adhesions?
(Asked by a 73 year old man who has Anxiety)
Have had adhesions and still taking doxepin. Need the doxepin, but worry about more adhesions
- Can clindamycin irritate a hi hernia?
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Hiatal Hernia, Taking For Strep, and takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride)
Since I have been taking for 4 days my hi hernia has been acting up. Should I stop taking the medication?
- Can nuvigil (vs adderall) be used simultaneously to help wean off 60mg/day of adderall?
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Muscle Tightness, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Ptsd, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Bulimia, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, ADHD, and takes Nuvigil, Prozac, Flexeril, Topamax, Xanax, Adderall 30)
I have been on Adderall 30mg 2x daily for years!! I've had it lowered to 20mg, I've TRIED to go months without it (when not working) however I feel I've built up a tolerance level to the point that it's not as effective as it once was. My personal life has detoured WAY past anything an ADHD medicati ...
- Can i take my ativan if i'm taking phenteremine? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Anxiety, and takes Ativan)
I just started taking phenteremine and I can't sleep. I take it at 6 am
Am I able to take an Ativan at bed time?
- Has anybody had multi lobar pneumonia from reaction to methotrexate?
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Migraine Without Aura, Anxiety And Stress, Major Depression With Psychotic Features, Bilateral Multilobar Pneumonia, Ankylosing Spondylitis, and takes Zyprexa, Methotrexate)
Bilateral multilobar pneumonia - rheumatologist considers it was caused by a reaction to methotrexate I was taking for ankylosing spondylitis and I was lucky to survive. Anyone have this and later shown to have scarring of the lungs?
More questions for: Stress and anxiety, Hiatus hernia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has Anxiety, and takes Xanax)
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
(Posted by a 55 year old man who has Anxiety, Panic Attack, Insomnia, and takes Lipitor)
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Prednisone side effects (1 response)
(Posted by a 25 year old woman who has Headache, Anxiety, Heartburn, Blurred Vision, Nausea, and takes Prednisone)
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more (1 response)
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Fatigue, Sinusitis Acute, Itching, Cognitive Deterioration, Psoriasis, Anxiety, Restless Leg Syndrome, Frequent Headaches, Nasal Inflammation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Chronic Insomnia, and takes Levothyroxine Thyroid, Clonazepam, Ambien Cr)
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Nasalcrom caused potential anxiety attacks
(Posted by a 46 year old woman who has Anxiety, and takes Montelukast Sodium, Cefuroxime)
I have a sinus infection that did not go away with a ten day course of Cefuroxime. I went back to the doctor and was subscribed a two week course of Cefuroxime, plus Montelukast for allergy, and NasalCrom for inflamed sinuses. Since I began the NasalCrom, I have been experiencing anxiety attacks. ...
More reviews for: Stress and anxiety, Hiatus hernia
- A study of side effects of Doxepin Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety. The patient has Anxiety
Comments: Had stomach adhesions in April, 2014 - subsided after 3 days in hospital. Tried to get off doxepin, but felt overwhelmed with anxiety -family doctor put me back on Doxepin after trying other anti-anxiety meds. What are chances that Doxepin caused adhesions?
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Calcium D - Glucarate, Zinc Sulfate, Echinacea, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Synthetic Conjugated Estrogens A, Valerian, Acetaminophen, Multivitamin, Baclofen, Loratadine, Simvastatin for a patient with AAT Deficiency, Health, Immune System Boost, Mood Swings From Change Of Life, Low Thyroid, Champagne Of Life, Anxiety And Stress, Bone And Joint Pain, Iga Deficiency, Muscle Spasms, Allergic Bronchitis, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Bloody Very Loose Stool, Rectal Bleeding, Lower Abdonminal Pain, High In Pelvic Area
Comments: Bleeding symptoms reduce when off medication for nearly a week. Blood clot type content in loose stool (liquid). blood ranges from very dark to bright in same movement. Amount of blood is concern. There is pain and firm area in between upper pelvic and lower abdomen area that disappears after moveme ...
- A study of drug interactions between Methotrexate, Celebrex, Benadryl, Xanax, Enbrel for a patient with Psoriatic Arthritis, Insomnia, Anxiety. The patient has Insomnia
Comments: I have had insomnia off and on all my life until I turned 40 and the I was diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis and I was tired all the time and I was sleeping a lot for me and it was good to be able to sleep. The doctor put me on Methotrexate and Enbrel and I could still sleep not as much as before ...
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Lexapro for a patient with Stress And Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Anxiety, Pressure Sore, Lightheadedness - Dizzy
Comments: Ive been dizzy and lightheaded for 2 days . It moves from the back of my head to the front. I feel alot of pressure. I take a .5 mg of lexapro at noon daily. I split .25 xanax in half and take half in the morning and half at night before bed to help me sleep.
the symptoms get worse whenIm at work, ...
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Percocet, Chantix for a patient with Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Back Injury, Stop Smoking. The patient has Sweating Increased
Comments: I was on Chantix for the "allotted" time through the Air Force. It was not long enough so I stopped taking it (sweating stopped) After about 3 months, I was able to get Chantix through the mail from the military and as soon as I reached a stable blood level (I'm assuming it was because of the level ...
More related studies for: Stress and anxiety, Hiatus hernia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.