Would you have Hiatus hernia (Hiatal hernia) when you have Stress and anxiety?
Summary: Hiatus hernia is found among people with Stress and anxiety, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Stress and anxiety, and take medication Xanax.
We study 201 people who have Hiatus hernia (Hiatal hernia) and Stress and anxiety from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Stress and anxiety and Hiatus hernia >>>
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan, Lorazepam. (latest reports from 195,960 Stress And Anxiety patients)
Hiatus hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, pain, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 11,360 Hiatus hernia patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 201 people who have stress and anxiety and Hiatus Hernia are studied.
Gender of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Hiatus hernia * :
|Hiatus hernia||81.22%||18.78% |
Age of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Hiatus hernia * :
|Hiatus hernia||0.00%||0.00%||1.05%||0.52%||10.47%||16.23%||43.46%||28.27% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Hiatus hernia||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anxiety (201 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (65 people, 32.34%)
- Depression (63 people, 31.34%)
- Hypertension (43 people, 21.39%)
- Osteoporosis (37 people, 18.41%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (33 people, 16.42%)
- Sleep disorder (29 people, 14.43%)
- Asthma (21 people, 10.45%)
- Arthritis (17 people, 8.46%)
- Insomnia (16 people, 7.96%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Xanax (74 people, 36.82%)
- Neurontin (72 people, 35.82%)
- Ativan (70 people, 34.83%)
- Protonix (51 people, 25.37%)
- Zoloft (48 people, 23.88%)
- Aredia (46 people, 22.89%)
- Valium (41 people, 20.40%)
- Effexor (40 people, 19.90%)
- Zofran (40 people, 19.90%)
- Zometa (40 people, 19.90%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of stress and anxiety and hiatus hernia on
Do you have Stress And Anxiety and Hiatus Hernia?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Hiatus Hernia and Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Hiatus Hernia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Nasacort Allergy 24 Hour, Xanax, Prilosec Otc for a 58-year old woman with Allergies, Stress And Anxiety, Reflux Esophagitis. The patient has Wheezing
- A study of drug interactions between Elmiron, Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Ibuprofen, Zantac, Omeprazole, Gildess Fe 1/20, Plaquenil, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Celexa, Provigil for a 37-year old woman with Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Hives, Joint Pain, Gerd, Menstruation Irregular, Lupus, Anxiety, Nightmare, Depression. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Indian Tumeric, Prednisone, Oxycodone, Ativan for a 55-year old man with Nasal Inflammation, Nail Dystrophy, Pain Management, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Nail Dystrophy
- A study of side effects of Topamax for a 44-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has Electrical Shock, Difficulty In Walking, Chest Pain, Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Severe Pain In Fingers, Hands, And Wrists When Not Numb Or Tingling, Skin Itches While Showering, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Short-term Memory Loss, Sudden Memory Loss, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Blurred Vision, Chronic Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Gabapentin, Robaxin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Seroquel, Topamax, Cymbalta, Xanax for a 28-year old woman with Degenerative Joint Disease, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Sciatica, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Insomnia, Borderline Personality Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension. The patient has Nightmares
Recent Stress And Anxiety related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium, Fluoxetine, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 51-year old man who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of REMERON, CELEXA, LEXAPRO for a 49-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Marijuana, Buspar for a 22-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Lexapro, Zoloft for a 34-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Sertraline Hydrochloride, Cannabis for a 50-year old woman who has Anxiety
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.