Home > Stress and anxiety > Hiatus hernia > Stress and anxiety and Hiatus hernia
Review: could Stress and anxiety cause Hiatus hernia (Hiatal hernia)?
We study 61,873 people who have Stress and anxiety from FDA and social media. Among them, 201 have Hiatus hernia (Hiatal hernia). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Stress and anxiety and Hiatus hernia >>>
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety (latest reports from 1,275,450 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Ativan, Lorazepam, Lexapro.
Hiatus hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) (latest reports from 101,892 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Sep, 10, 2014: 61,759 people who have stress and anxiety are studied. Among them, 201 (0.33%) have Hiatus Hernia.
Gender of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Hiatus hernia * :
|Hiatus hernia||81.22%||18.78% |
Age of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Hiatus hernia * :
|Hiatus hernia||0.00%||0.00%||1.05%||0.53%||10.53%||16.32%||43.68%||28.42% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Hiatus hernia||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anxiety (201 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (65 people, 32.34%)
- Depression (63 people, 31.34%)
- Hypertension (43 people, 21.39%)
- Osteoporosis (37 people, 18.41%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (33 people, 16.42%)
- Sleep disorder (29 people, 14.43%)
- Asthma (21 people, 10.45%)
- Arthritis (17 people, 8.46%)
- Insomnia (16 people, 7.96%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Xanax (74 people, 36.82%)
- Neurontin (72 people, 35.82%)
- Ativan (70 people, 34.83%)
- Protonix (51 people, 25.37%)
- Zoloft (48 people, 23.88%)
- Aredia (46 people, 22.89%)
- Valium (41 people, 20.40%)
- Effexor (40 people, 19.90%)
- Zofran (40 people, 19.90%)
- Zometa (40 people, 19.90%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stress And Anxiety and Hiatus Hernia?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Hiatus Hernia and Stress and anxiety
- group for people who have Stress and anxiety
- group for people who have Hiatus Hernia
Comments from related studies:
From this study (12 months ago):
the dizziness, fatigue and muscle issues started after i had a cold in June 2013.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has anybody had multi lobar pneumonia from reaction to methotrexate?
Bilateral multilobar pneumonia - rheumatologist considers it was caused by a reaction to methotrexate I was taking for ankylosing spondylitis and I was lucky to survive. Anyone have this and later shown to have scarring of the lungs?
- Propanolol & xanax overdose?
I took 3x the dosage on each. I tried to throw up after but I only saw 1 propranolol come out. What should I watch for to know if I should see a doctor?
- How often is parkinson's disease confused with chronic lyme diseasse?
Back in the early 1950s I had the joy and privilege of spending a couple of summers on Cape Cod. As a kid, a lot of that time was spent playing in the grove of poplar trees and bramble behind the house. I clearly remember numerous buried tics, some of which resulted in a circular ring around the t ...
More questions for: Stress and anxiety, Hiatus hernia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Stress and anxiety, Hiatus hernia
Common treatments for Stress And Anxiety and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Stress and anxiety symptoms:
- Jitters in Stress and anxiety (6,781 reports)
- Depression in Stress and anxiety (4,159 reports)
- Nausea in Stress and anxiety (4,082 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Stress and anxiety (3,760 reports)
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in Stress and anxiety (3,546 reports)
- Sleep Issues in Stress and anxiety (3,481 reports)
- Frequent Headaches in Stress and anxiety (3,343 reports)
- Not Effective in Stress and anxiety (3,237 reports)
- Acupuncture And Pain in Stress and anxiety (3,012 reports)
- Dyspnea in Stress and anxiety (2,590 reports)
Hiatus Hernia related symptom studies:
Stress And Anxiety is also known as: Anxiety, Anxiety And Stress, Anxiolytic Therapy, Apprehension, Feeling uptight, Jitters, Stress, Tension.
Hiatus Hernia is also known as: Hernia - hiatal, Hiatal hernia.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Memantine, Advair Diskus 100/50, Donepezil, Amlodipine for a 93-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised, Anxiety Disorder, Alzheimers, Asthma, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Pressure Increased (22 minutes ago)
- Celexa for a 20-year old woman who has Chronic Depression (1 hour ago)
- Prozac for a 25-year old woman who has Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Prozac and Brittle Nails
- Raspberry Ketone and Diverticulitis
- Blister and Gabapentin
- Urinary Tract Infection and Micardis
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (6 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (7 hours ago)
- Swallowing Difficulty
- Renal Failure Acute