Home > Stress and anxiety > Post concussion syndrome > Stress and anxiety and Post concussion syndrome
Review: could Stress and anxiety cause Post concussion syndrome?
We study 61,888 people who have Stress and anxiety from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Post concussion syndrome. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Stress and anxiety and Post concussion syndrome >>>
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety (latest reports from 1,270,394 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lorazepam, Lexapro, Zoloft.
Post concussion syndrome
Post concussion syndrome (latest reports from 1,269 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, insomnia, depression, acne, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 61,888 people who have stress and anxiety are studied. Among them, 7 (0.01%) have Post Concussion Syndrome.
Gender of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Post concussion syndrome * :
|Post concussion syndrome||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Post concussion syndrome * :
|Post concussion syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||28.57%||28.57%||28.57%||0.00%||28.57%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anxiety (7 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (4 people, 57.14%)
- Migraine (2 people, 28.57%)
- Gastric ulcer (2 people, 28.57%)
- Constipation (2 people, 28.57%)
- Hyperchlorhydria (2 people, 28.57%)
- Migraine prophylaxis (2 people, 28.57%)
- Sleep disorder (2 people, 28.57%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 28.57%)
- Fibromyalgia (2 people, 28.57%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Cymbalta (4 people, 57.14%)
- Strattera (4 people, 57.14%)
- Topiramate (2 people, 28.57%)
- Lexapro (2 people, 28.57%)
- Humira (2 people, 28.57%)
- Rizatriptan benzoate (2 people, 28.57%)
- Esomeprazole magnesium (2 people, 28.57%)
- Yasmin (2 people, 28.57%)
- Valium (2 people, 28.57%)
- Lisinopril (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stress And Anxiety and Post Concussion Syndrome?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Post Concussion Syndrome and Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Post Concussion Syndrome
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 hours ago):
Feeling of butterflies in ears, pressure in chest along with increased feeling of anxiety, extremely fidgety legs, unable to sit still, trembling extremities, severe shakiness.
From this study (1 day ago):
I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa at night with Alprazolam throughout the day and at night to help me sleep. Since taking abilify over the past 10 years I have gained weight that I can't lose, I am always buying lottery tickets, and want to go to gamble obsessively. I also have compulsive behavior such as compulsive spending. I can leave my house with $100.00 to go get one thing and come back with no money and a bunch of stuff I didn't plan to get.
From this study (2 days ago):
Looking to see if this drug is causing gastritis, condition gets worst for about 5 days after alcohol
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has anybody had multi lobar pneumonia from reaction to methotrexate?
Bilateral multilobar pneumonia - rheumatologist considers it was caused by a reaction to methotrexate I was taking for ankylosing spondylitis and I was lucky to survive. Anyone have this and later shown to have scarring of the lungs?
- Propanolol & xanax overdose?
I took 3x the dosage on each. I tried to throw up after but I only saw 1 propranolol come out. What should I watch for to know if I should see a doctor?
- How often is parkinson's disease confused with chronic lyme diseasse?
Back in the early 1950s I had the joy and privilege of spending a couple of summers on Cape Cod. As a kid, a lot of that time was spent playing in the grove of poplar trees and bramble behind the house. I clearly remember numerous buried tics, some of which resulted in a circular ring around the t ...
More questions for: Stress and anxiety, Post concussion syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Stress and anxiety, Post concussion syndrome
Common treatments for Stress And Anxiety and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Stress and anxiety symptoms:
- Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension in Stress and anxiety (6,789 reports)
- Depression in Stress and anxiety (4,188 reports)
- Nausea in Stress and anxiety (4,091 reports)
- Dizziness in Stress and anxiety (3,762 reports)
- Weariness in Stress and anxiety (3,556 reports)
- Difficulty Falling Asleep in Stress and anxiety (3,482 reports)
- Pain - Head in Stress and anxiety (3,345 reports)
- Drug Not Working in Stress and anxiety (3,237 reports)
- Pain Relief in Stress and anxiety (3,013 reports)
- Short Of Breath in Stress and anxiety (2,590 reports)
Post Concussion Syndrome related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (32 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (36 minutes ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (48 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (50 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Demulen 1/50 21
- Ovarian Cancer Dangers
- Gan Jiang