Review: could Stress and anxiety cause Sciatica?
We study 61,775 people who have Stress and anxiety from FDA and social media. Among them, 75 have Sciatica. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety (latest reports from 1,279,812 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Ativan.
Sciatica (a set of symptoms including pain caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve) (latest reports from 44,975 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis.
On Aug, 22, 2014: 61,690 people who have stress and anxiety are studied. Among them, 73 (0.12%) have Sciatica. They amount to 0.16% of all the 44,927 people who have Sciatica on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Sciatica * :
Age of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Sciatica * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (31 people, 42.47%)
- Osteoporosis (22 people, 30.14%)
- Pain (16 people, 21.92%)
- Insomnia (13 people, 17.81%)
- Thrombophlebitis (10 people, 13.70%)
- Bipolar disorder (9 people, 12.33%)
- Breakthrough pain (7 people, 9.59%)
- Fibromyalgia (7 people, 9.59%)
- Anxiety disorder (7 people, 9.59%)
- Thyroid disorder (7 people, 9.59%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Xanax (29 people, 39.73%)
- Fosamax (27 people, 36.99%)
- Seroquel (21 people, 28.77%)
- Paxil (18 people, 24.66%)
- Ambien (17 people, 23.29%)
- Effexor (13 people, 17.81%)
- Lorazepam (13 people, 17.81%)
- Lexapro (12 people, 16.44%)
- Zoloft (12 people, 16.44%)
- Premarin (11 people, 15.07%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stress And Anxiety and Sciatica?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Sciatica and Stress and anxiety
- group for people who have Stress and anxiety
- group for people who have Sciatica
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 hours ago):
pain and heaviness in arms and legs, comes and goes. relieved by heat but gets worse immediately once heat is removed.
From this study (2 days ago):
Also treated gout with etoricoxib
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Stress and anxiety, Sciatica
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Stress and anxiety, Sciatica
Common treatments for Stress And Anxiety and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Stress and anxiety symptoms:
- Feeling Uptight in Stress and anxiety (6,781 reports)
- Depression in Stress and anxiety (4,159 reports)
- Nausea in Stress and anxiety (4,082 reports)
- Dizziness in Stress and anxiety (3,760 reports)
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in Stress and anxiety (3,548 reports)
- Dyssomnia in Stress and anxiety (3,481 reports)
- Headache in Stress and anxiety (3,343 reports)
- Drug Not Working in Stress and anxiety (3,237 reports)
- Acupuncture And Pain in Stress and anxiety (3,012 reports)
- Breathlessness in Stress and anxiety (2,590 reports)
Sciatica related symptom studies:
Stress And Anxiety is also known as: Anxiety, Anxiety And Stress, Anxiolytic Therapy, Apprehension, Feeling uptight, Jitters, Stress, Tension.
Sciatica is also known as: Neuropathy - sciatic nerve, Sciatic nerve dysfunction.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.