Would you have Sciatica when you have Stress and anxiety?
Summary: Sciatica is found among people with Stress and anxiety, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Stress and anxiety, and take medication Xanax.
We study 76 people who have Sciatica and Stress and anxiety from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Stress and anxiety and Sciatica >>>
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lorazepam, Lexapro, Zoloft. (latest reports from 195,758 Stress And Anxiety patients)
Sciatica (a set of symptoms including pain caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 7,145 Sciatica patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 76 people who have stress and anxiety and Sciatica are studied.
Gender of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Sciatica * :
Age of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Sciatica * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anxiety (76 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (32 people, 42.11%)
- Osteoporosis (22 people, 28.95%)
- Pain (16 people, 21.05%)
- Insomnia (13 people, 17.11%)
- Thrombophlebitis (10 people, 13.16%)
- Bipolar disorder (9 people, 11.84%)
- Fibromyalgia (7 people, 9.21%)
- Thyroid disorder (7 people, 9.21%)
- Stress (7 people, 9.21%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Xanax (29 people, 38.16%)
- Fosamax (27 people, 35.53%)
- Seroquel (21 people, 27.63%)
- Paxil (18 people, 23.68%)
- Ambien (17 people, 22.37%)
- Effexor (13 people, 17.11%)
- Lorazepam (13 people, 17.11%)
- Zoloft (12 people, 15.79%)
- Lexapro (12 people, 15.79%)
- Duragesic-100 (11 people, 14.47%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of stress and anxiety and sciatica on
Do you have Stress And Anxiety and Sciatica?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Sciatica and Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Sciatica
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 29-year old man with Anxiety. The patient has Feeling Of Body Temperature Change
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Lisinopril, Xanax for a 48-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Stomach Discomfort
- A study of side effects of Valium for a 25-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Rash Generalised (rash on most of body parts)
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycodone, Vitamin D, Clonazepam, Protonix, Paxil for a 51-year old woman with Spinal Osteoarthritis, Vitamin D Toxicity, Anxiety, Gerd, Generalized Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Wheezing
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Riluzole, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 59-year old woman with Pain, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Dysphagia, Jaw Disorder, Sciatica, Spinal Osteoarthritis, Neck, Shoulder And Arm Syndrome, Hip Pain, Muscle Twitching, Weakness
Recent Stress And Anxiety related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zoloft, Cymbalta for a 44-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine for a 39-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Metformin, Klonopin, Celexa, Clozapine for a 55-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Chantix, Buspar, Celexa for a 37-year old woman who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of Effexor Xr, Cymbalta for a 44-year old man who has Anxiety
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.