Home > Stress and anxiety > Sciatica > Stress and anxiety and Sciatica
Review: could Stress and anxiety cause Sciatica?
We study 61,888 people who have Stress and anxiety from FDA and social media. Among them, 75 have Sciatica. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Stress and anxiety and Sciatica >>>
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety (latest reports from 1,270,394 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lorazepam, Lexapro, Zoloft.
Sciatica (a set of symptoms including pain caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve) (latest reports from 45,051 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 61,888 people who have stress and anxiety are studied. Among them, 75 (0.12%) have Sciatica.
Gender of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Sciatica * :
Age of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Sciatica * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anxiety (75 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (31 people, 41.33%)
- Osteoporosis (22 people, 29.33%)
- Pain (16 people, 21.33%)
- Insomnia (13 people, 17.33%)
- Thrombophlebitis (10 people, 13.33%)
- Bipolar disorder (9 people, 12.00%)
- Breakthrough pain (7 people, 9.33%)
- Fibromyalgia (7 people, 9.33%)
- Anxiety disorder (7 people, 9.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Xanax (29 people, 38.67%)
- Fosamax (27 people, 36.00%)
- Seroquel (21 people, 28.00%)
- Paxil (18 people, 24.00%)
- Ambien (17 people, 22.67%)
- Effexor (13 people, 17.33%)
- Lorazepam (13 people, 17.33%)
- Zoloft (12 people, 16.00%)
- Lexapro (12 people, 16.00%)
- Duragesic-100 (11 people, 14.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stress And Anxiety and Sciatica?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Sciatica and Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Sciatica
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Stress and anxiety, Sciatica
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Stress and anxiety, Sciatica
Common treatments for Stress And Anxiety and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Stress and anxiety symptoms:
- Stress in Stress and anxiety (6,789 reports)
- Antidepressant Therapy in Stress and anxiety (4,188 reports)
- Nausea in Stress and anxiety (4,091 reports)
- Dizziness in Stress and anxiety (3,762 reports)
- Lethargy in Stress and anxiety (3,556 reports)
- Sleep Issues in Stress and anxiety (3,482 reports)
- Pain - Head in Stress and anxiety (3,345 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in Stress and anxiety (3,237 reports)
- Hypnosis And Pain in Stress and anxiety (3,013 reports)
- Short Of Breath in Stress and anxiety (2,590 reports)
Sciatica related symptom studies:
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Sertraline Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety. The patient has Sciatica (a set of symptoms including pain caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve)
- A study of drug interactions between Folic Acid, Mirtazapine, Leflunomide, Prednisolone, Methotrexate for a patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Pain Inflammation Activated, Sciatic Nerve Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Buspirone Hcl, Losartan Potassium, Phentermine, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Synthroid, Meloxicam for a patient with Pain, Muscle Strain, Stress And Anxiety, High Blood Pressure, Obesity, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroidism, Arthritis. The patient has Arthritis, Morbid Obesity, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety, Depression, Plantar Fasciitis, Hypothyroidism, Tmj Disorders, Sciatica, Cervical Spinal Stenosis, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia
More related studies for: Stress and anxiety, Sciatica
Recent Stress And Anxiety related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Stress and anxiety, Sciatica
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Svt and Wellbutrin
- Citalopram Hydrobromide and Adhd
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
Recent user comments
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (42 minutes ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (5 hours ago)
- Yellow Hornet
- Vascular Access Complication
- Ringworm Scalp
- Blastocystis Infection
- Gastric Ulcer Haemorrhage