Would you have Skin burning sensation when you have Stress and anxiety?
Summary: Skin burning sensation is found among people with Stress and anxiety, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Stress and anxiety, and take medication Xanax.
We study 97 people who have Skin burning sensation and Stress and anxiety from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Stress and anxiety and Skin burning sensation >>>
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Clonazepam, Klonopin, Lexapro, Ativan, Lorazepam. (latest reports from 195,758 Stress And Anxiety patients)
Skin burning sensation
Skin burning sensation has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high density lipoprotein decreased, high blood pressure, low density lipoprotein increased, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 6,035 Skin burning sensation patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 97 people who have stress and anxiety and Skin Burning Sensation are studied.
Gender of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Skin burning sensation * :
|Skin burning sensation||73.83%||26.17% |
Age of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Skin burning sensation * :
|Skin burning sensation||0.00%||0.00%||2.17%||3.26%||11.96%||28.26%||28.26%||26.09% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Skin burning sensation||0.00%||37.50%||62.50%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anxiety (93 people, 95.88%)
- Depression (34 people, 35.05%)
- Hypertension (18 people, 18.56%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (14 people, 14.43%)
- Pain (13 people, 13.40%)
- Fibromyalgia (10 people, 10.31%)
- Sleep disorder (9 people, 9.28%)
- Dyspepsia (9 people, 9.28%)
- Insomnia (8 people, 8.25%)
- Thyroid disorder (7 people, 7.22%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Xanax (25 people, 25.77%)
- Aspirin (18 people, 18.56%)
- Niaspan (15 people, 15.46%)
- Celexa (14 people, 14.43%)
- Cymbalta (14 people, 14.43%)
- Valium (12 people, 12.37%)
- Lisinopril (12 people, 12.37%)
- Zoloft (12 people, 12.37%)
- Ambien (11 people, 11.34%)
- Prevacid (11 people, 11.34%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of stress and anxiety and skin burning sensation on
Do you have Stress And Anxiety and Skin Burning Sensation?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Skin Burning Sensation and Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Skin Burning Sensation
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Topamax for a 39-year old woman with Migraine - Classic. The patient has Acne-like Skin Bumps, Skin Burning Sensation, Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung), Neck Swelling, Neck Stiffness, Stuttering, Pain - Back, Arm And Leg Movements - Uncontrollable, Cramps - Leg (involuntary muscle contractions of leg), Low Temp Fever For 3 Months, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Tia (a transient episode of neurologic dysfunction caused by ischemia (loss of blood flow))
- A study of side effects of Valium for a 25-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Rash Generalised (rash on most of body parts)
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycodone, Vitamin D, Clonazepam, Protonix, Paxil for a 51-year old woman with Spinal Osteoarthritis, Vitamin D Toxicity, Anxiety, Gerd, Generalized Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Wheezing
- A study of side effects of Celexa for a 21-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Limited Symptom Panic Attack (fear of having another attack)
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Meloxicam, Hydrochlorothiazide, Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 67-year old woman with Indigestion, Brittle Nails, Muscles And Nerves, Arthritis, Dark Circles Under Eyes, Calcium Supplement, Restless Leg Syndrome, Anxiety And Stress, High Blood Pressure, Thyroid Disorder. The patient has Resting Tremor, Weight Gain - Unintentional, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety, Chronic Pain And Muscle Aches
Recent Stress And Anxiety related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.