Would you have Skin burning sensation when you have Stress and anxiety?
Summary: Skin burning sensation is found among people with Stress and anxiety, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Stress and anxiety, and take medication Xanax.
We study 98 people who have Skin burning sensation and Stress and anxiety from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Stress and anxiety and Skin burning sensation >>>
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan, Lorazepam. (latest reports from 195,871 Stress And Anxiety patients)
Skin burning sensation
Skin burning sensation has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high density lipoprotein decreased, high blood pressure, low density lipoprotein increased, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 6,042 Skin burning sensation patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 98 people who have stress and anxiety and Skin Burning Sensation are studied.
Gender of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Skin burning sensation * :
|Skin burning sensation||74.07%||25.93% |
Age of people who have stress and anxiety and experienced Skin burning sensation * :
|Skin burning sensation||0.00%||0.00%||2.15%||3.23%||11.83%||29.03%||27.96%||25.81% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Skin burning sensation||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anxiety (94 people, 95.92%)
- Depression (34 people, 34.69%)
- Hypertension (18 people, 18.37%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (14 people, 14.29%)
- Pain (13 people, 13.27%)
- Fibromyalgia (10 people, 10.20%)
- Sleep disorder (9 people, 9.18%)
- Dyspepsia (9 people, 9.18%)
- Insomnia (8 people, 8.16%)
- Thyroid disorder (7 people, 7.14%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Xanax (25 people, 25.51%)
- Aspirin (18 people, 18.37%)
- Niaspan (15 people, 15.31%)
- Celexa (14 people, 14.29%)
- Cymbalta (14 people, 14.29%)
- Valium (12 people, 12.24%)
- Lisinopril (12 people, 12.24%)
- Zoloft (12 people, 12.24%)
- Prevacid (11 people, 11.22%)
- Ambien (11 people, 11.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of stress and anxiety and skin burning sensation on
Do you have Stress And Anxiety and Skin Burning Sensation?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Skin Burning Sensation and Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Stress and anxiety
- support group for people who have Skin Burning Sensation
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Atelvia, Remicade, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin, Synthroid, Escitalopram, Meclizine, Potassium Chloride, Sulfadiazine, Folic Acid, Omeprazole, Plaquenil, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 71-year old woman with Osteonecrosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hot Flashes, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Low Thyroid, Anxiety, Vertigo. The patient has Hair Loss, Tmj Disorders, Dry Mouth
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a 11-year old boy with Anxiety. The patient has Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Klonopin, Depakote Er, Vimpat for a 52-year old woman with Depression, Anxiety And Stress, Epilepsy. The patient has Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Vistaril for a 54-year old woman with Depression, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of drug interactions between Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Hydroxyzine for a 20-year old woman with Depression, Anxiety And Stress. The patient has Breathing Difficulty - Lying Down, Chest Pain
Recent Stress And Anxiety related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Ritalin, Zoloft for a 22-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Stelazine, Ritalin for a 21-year old woman who has Stress And Anxiety
- Comparions of Sertraline, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 21-year old man who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of Paxil, Zoloft for a 34-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Avonex, Wellbutrin Xl for a 71-year old woman who has Stress And Anxiety
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.