Stress and anxiety and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people with Stress and anxiety, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Xanax and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Stress and anxiety. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,699 people who have Stress and anxiety from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 19, 2017
5,699 people who have Stress And Anxiety and Pain Relief By Acupuncture are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Stress And Anxiety and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- female: 79.72 %
- male: 20.28 %
Age of people who have Stress And Anxiety and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- 0-1: 0.06 %
- 2-9: 0.02 %
- 10-19: 2.15 %
- 20-29: 11.2 %
- 30-39: 15.71 %
- 40-49: 20.63 %
- 50-59: 24.22 %
- 60+: 26.01 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (1,934 people, 33.94%)
- High Blood Pressure (893 people, 15.67%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (661 people, 11.60%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (660 people, 11.58%)
- Birth Control (581 people, 10.19%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (1,251 people, 21.95%)
- Lyrica (757 people, 13.28%)
- Humira (666 people, 11.69%)
- Yaz (580 people, 10.18%)
- Cymbalta (558 people, 9.79%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (890 people, 15.62%)
- Nausea (877 people, 15.39%)
- Depression (835 people, 14.65%)
- Headache (829 people, 14.55%)
- Injury (796 people, 13.97%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture and Stress and anxiety?
- Check symptoms - is your pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Stress And Anxiety
Stress and anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 310,460 Stress and anxiety patients)
Pain Relief By Acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).