Review: could Stroke cause Belching?
We study 7,287 people who have Stroke from FDA and social media. Among them, 23 have Belching. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Stay connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Stroke and Belching >>>
Stroke (latest reports from 444,903 patients) can be treated by Plavix, Aspirin, Aggrenox, Coumadin, Warfarin Sodium, Clopidogrel.
Belching (release of gas from the digestive tract) (latest reports from 35,962 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, osteoporosis.
On Aug, 21, 2014: 7,287 people who have stroke are studied. Among them, 23 (0.32%) have Belching. They amount to 0.06% of all the 35,933 people who have Belching on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have stroke and experienced Belching * :
Age of people who have stroke and experienced Belching * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Atrial fibrillation (9 people, 39.13%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (7 people, 30.43%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 17.39%)
- Heart rate increased (4 people, 17.39%)
- Glaucoma (2 people, 8.70%)
- Rhinitis allergic (2 people, 8.70%)
- Pain (2 people, 8.70%)
- Macular degeneration (2 people, 8.70%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 4.35%)
- Heart rate irregular (1 people, 4.35%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Pradaxa (12 people, 52.17%)
- Famotidine (6 people, 26.09%)
- Digoxin (5 people, 21.74%)
- Plavix (4 people, 17.39%)
- Norvasc (4 people, 17.39%)
- Doxazosin mesylate (4 people, 17.39%)
- Simvastatin (3 people, 13.04%)
- Zocor (3 people, 13.04%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (3 people, 13.04%)
- Lorazepam (3 people, 13.04%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Belching and Stroke
- group for people who have Stroke
- group for people who have Belching
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Gout in left knee after 10 days lipitor
From this study (1 month ago):
persistent worry for little or no reason
From this study (2 months ago):
Took Symbicort for 3 days. Coughing, hoarseness got much worse. Stomach pains also started, blurred vision. Stopped taking drug. Vision turned into double vision and stomach pains worsened. 19 days since stopped taking drug, condition has not improved.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Stroke, Belching
More reviews for: Stroke, Belching
Common treatments for Stroke and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Stroke symptoms:
Belching related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.