Home > Stroke > Belching > Stroke and Belching
Would you have Belching when you have Stroke?
Summary: Belching is found among people with Stroke, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Cerebrovascular accident prophylaxis, and take medication Pradaxa.
We study 23 people who have Belching and Stroke from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Stroke and Belching >>>
Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen) (latest reports from 441,834 patients) can be treated by Plavix, Aspirin, Aggrenox, Coumadin, Warfarin Sodium, Clopidogrel.
Belching (release of gas from the digestive tract) (latest reports from 36,036 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 7,291 people who have stroke are studied. Among them, 23 (0.32%) have Belching.
Gender of people who have stroke and experienced Belching * :
Age of people who have stroke and experienced Belching * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cerebrovascular accident prophylaxis (15 people, 65.22%)
- Atrial fibrillation (9 people, 39.13%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (7 people, 30.43%)
- Cerebrovascular accident (7 people, 30.43%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 17.39%)
- Heart rate increased (4 people, 17.39%)
- Glaucoma (2 people, 8.70%)
- Rhinitis allergic (2 people, 8.70%)
- Pain (2 people, 8.70%)
- Macular degeneration (2 people, 8.70%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Pradaxa (12 people, 52.17%)
- Famotidine (6 people, 26.09%)
- Digoxin (5 people, 21.74%)
- Plavix (4 people, 17.39%)
- Norvasc (4 people, 17.39%)
- Doxazosin mesylate (4 people, 17.39%)
- Simvastatin (3 people, 13.04%)
- Zocor (3 people, 13.04%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (3 people, 13.04%)
- Lorazepam (3 people, 13.04%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stroke and Belching?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Belching and Stroke
- support group for people who have Stroke
- support group for people who have Belching
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Crestor - trilipix - 5 years on 5mg + 135mg / going cold turkey - weaning?
(Asked by a 59 year old man who has Indigestion, Upper Chest Pressure, Gas - Belching, Dizziness - Occasional, Stomach Upset, and takes Crestor, Trilipix)
Almost 60 been on Crestor 5mg twice a week + Trilipix 135mg daily for about 5 years, Cholesterol has been held in good zone, leading normal life. Last two weeks chronic indigestion, upper chest pressure gas, upset stomach, and occasional dizziness. Read up on Symptom's for both Crestor and Trilipix ...
- I had a tia stroke. i was given norvasc, plavix, & benicar with aspirin. i'm having chest pains while on these meds. is this normal?
(Asked by a 54 year old man who has Stroke, TIA, High Blood Pressure, and takes Plavix, Benicar, Norvasc)
I've been on the three drugs above only a few days. I'm feeling weak, @ wrung out. I'm also experiencing chest pain that goes all the way to the back. I feel better if I sit in a chair with a backing on it.
- Is there any relationship between eating fava beans and stroke?
(Asked by a 35 year old woman who has Stroke, and takes Penicillin)
My daughter lives in Israel and just returned from a trip up to the North of Israel where each of the three days she was away she had fava beans for breakfast with 2 cups of coffee.
I am wondering if any of these factors contributed to her stroke.
She is in excellent health otherwise.
She was on ...
- Does plavix zap your energy
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Stroke, and takes Plavix)
stroke july 20, 2012. Stent on 7-27-13. And aspirin, Plavix and Lipitor regiment.
- Can ginko help with dizziness from stroke
(Asked by a 50 year old man who has Stroke, and takes Mignonette Tree)
could it be vertigo i have been taking ginko 8am in the morning dizziness much better until around 12 in afternoon
More questions for: Stroke, Belching
More reviews for: Stroke, Belching
- A study of drug interactions between Aggrenox, Ultram for a patient with Stroke, Pain - Joints. The patient has Vasovagal Syncope
Comments: My Husband had a small stroke-with no damage about 6-8 months ago. The Dr. put him on Aggrenox and he has been taking it for awhile now. He has had a history of vasovagal starting about 10 years ago. It starts with stomach pain in the middle of the night. He has sweats and pain all over his body and ...
More related studies for: Stroke, Belching
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Ketotifen Fumarate
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy
- Can drinking tea few days after having a depo provera shot lessen the effectivity of contraception?
Interaction of drinking tea 3 days after having depo-prove ... (38 minutes ago)
- People with statin drug damage
Answer: I stopped statins months ago. My fancy cardiologist did no ... (1 hour ago)
- Do others have nasal congestion from the drug
i especially notice these symptoms after eating a meal ... (3 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (15 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (20 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (3 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lisinopril, Flunisolide, Ibuprofen, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Ketotifen Fumarate, Lamotrigine, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 43-year old man who has Hypertension, Rhinitis, Pain, Conjunctivitis, Depression, Insomnia, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (8 minutes ago)
- Loperamide Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Losartan Potassium, Co-codamol for a 76-year old woman who has Coeliac Diarrohea, Not Sure, Don't Know, High Blood Pressure, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis (27 minutes ago)
- Omeprazole for a 58-year old man who has Acidosis (33 minutes ago)