Stroke and Belching - from FDA reports
Belching is found among people with Stroke, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Pradaxa and have Atrial fibrillation/flutter. This review analyzes which people have Belching with Stroke. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 46 people who have Stroke from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Feb, 27, 2017
46 people who have Stroke and Belching are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Stroke and experience Belching *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Stroke and experience Belching *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 2.5 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 5.0 %
- 60+: 92.5 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (22 people, 47.83%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (13 people, 28.26%)
- Stress And Anxiety (4 people, 8.70%)
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 8.70%)
- Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (4 people, 8.70%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Pradaxa (22 people, 47.83%)
- Xarelto (6 people, 13.04%)
- Famotidine (6 people, 13.04%)
- Digoxin (5 people, 10.87%)
- Simvastatin (4 people, 8.70%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Indigestion (20 people, 43.48%)
- Abdominal Discomfort (8 people, 17.39%)
- Weakness (7 people, 15.22%)
- Diarrhea (7 people, 15.22%)
- Chest Pain (7 people, 15.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Belching and Stroke?
Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen) can be treated by Plavix, Aspirin, Aggrenox, Coumadin, Warfarin sodium (latest reports from 170,420 Stroke patients)
Belching (release of gas from the digestive tract) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood cholesterol, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, high blood pressure (latest reports from 8,927 Belching patients).
Browse all symptoms of Strokea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause BelchingBelching
Other conditions that could case BelchingBelching
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
My wife is 37 and has no risk factors for a stroke. She took NyQuil for three nights in a row for a virus causing congestion problems and had a massive stroke. Has anyone experienced a stroke while taking NyQuil?