Would you have Ejaculation failure when you have Stroke?
Summary: Ejaculation failure is reported only by a few people with Stroke.
We study people who have Ejaculation failure and Stroke from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Stroke and Ejaculation failure >>>
Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen) can be treated by Plavix, Aspirin, Aggrenox, Coumadin, Warfarin Sodium, Clopidogrel. (latest reports from Stroke 92,874 patients)
Ejaculation failure has been reported by people with enlarged prostate, erection problems, depression, hair loss, high blood pressure.(latest reports from Ejaculation failure 1,023 patients)
On Nov, 28, 2014: 1 people who has stroke and Ejaculation Failure is studied.
Age of people who have stroke and experienced Ejaculation failure * :
|Ejaculation failure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (1 people, 100.00%)
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Oedema (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cerebrovascular accident prophylaxis (1 people, 100.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Flomax (1 people, 100.00%)
- Captopril (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (1 people, 100.00%)
- Niaspan (1 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lovastatin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stroke and Ejaculation Failure?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Ejaculation Failure and Stroke
- support group for people who have Stroke
- support group for people who have Ejaculation Failure
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I had a tia stroke. i was given norvasc, plavix, & benicar with aspirin. i'm having chest pains while on these meds. is this normal?
I've been on the three drugs above only a few days. I'm feeling weak, @ wrung out. I'm also experiencing chest pain that goes all the way to the back. I feel better if I sit in a chair with a backing on it.
- Is there any relationship between eating fava beans and stroke?
My daughter lives in Israel and just returned from a trip up to the North of Israel where each of the three days she was away she had fava beans for breakfast with 2 cups of coffee.
I am wondering if any of these factors contributed to her stroke.
She is in excellent health otherwise.
She was on her 8th day of penicillin to treat a strapped throat
- Does plavix zap your energy (1 answer)
stroke july 20, 2012. Stent on 7-27-13. And aspirin, Plavix and Lipitor regiment.
- Can ginko help with dizziness from stroke
could it be vertigo i have been taking ginko 8am in the morning dizziness much better until around 12 in afternoon
- My father has been taken off indapamide because of blood test results but when indapamide was replaced with frusemide 2 years ago his calf swelled and he was put back on indapamide. is this the end?
My father had a stroke nearly 5 years ago and was put on the above drugs plus indapamide MR 1.5mg.
After being seen by a different GP 2 years ago the indapamide was changed to frusemide, but he developed a swollen calf and dvt was suspected. He was seen by his original GP and frusemide was stopped and was put back on indapamide.
Now these past couple of months things changed slowly at first as he was complaining of tiredness due to lack of sleep, went to GP and was told he has enlarged prostate and we have Urology appointment end of July. We were going on a short holiday together and he suddenly felt too tired to go and wanted to stay at home. I went for the week and rang him every day. I found out that 2 days after I left he had a fall and it's all gone downhill very quickly, when I came back he looked very tired and could hardly walk (wide based shuffling gait) and problems balancing and very confused. Went to GP as a couple of blood results came back with low potassium and sodium and GP mentioned about kidneys. I thought he had a water infection, but the next thing the GP said was that he was suffering 'memory problem' asked him questions - most of which he got wrong, then said he was referring to psychologist, I think he means dementia. I've been googling ever since and am scared but I'm not a medical person and can't understand it all. I really want to know what will happen now he's been taken of the Indapamide, GP never mentioned a rest from it he just said to stop. Will they try something else. The GP wouldn't really even give me eye contact - what does it mean? He's not just my dad he's my best friend, I can hardly swallow with the grief and worry of it all. Has anyone else experienced this, I know he won't live forever but is there a chance of a few more years with him?
More questions for: Stroke, Ejaculation failure
More reviews for: Stroke, Ejaculation failure
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- My Dad was on allpurinol for gout for years. He was put on Pradaxa 2-5 years ago.
He has had excruciating swelling and inflammation in feet. It starts about 6 p.m. at night. It affects his sleep. Doctors have given him hydrocodone for the pain.
I believe it is gout. He stopped taking it about ...
- Prostate is only moderately enlarged.
Unable to empty bladder more than 50%
ejaculatory problem has existed since mid 40's, before BHP
no pain during sex or climax
low testosterone level, not treating at this time
PSA is normal
- My boyfriend is very worried because nprmally he ejaculates 1-2 times every day. He took a half of an 8mg. Subutex on sunday around 4:30 pm. He has not been able to ejaculate/reach orgasm for 3 days now.
- Has seizures that will not stop w/o intervention. Er & ICU each time he has one. Aprox ever 3 month or aftera fall on head, Memory loss & confusion increase after the seizure due to seizure activity or ? meds used. Seems to lose more memory each time. Balance is poor, loss of taste since on t ...
- My finger joints on one hand have lost much strength and bendable mobility on my left hand. Is it because of the xarelto drug that I take for the stroke I had 9 months ago. I am 56 years old and have been on 20mg of xarelto for 6 months.
More related studies for: Stroke, Ejaculation failure
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.