Would you have Facial asymmetry when you have Stroke?
Summary: Facial asymmetry is reported only by a few people with Stroke.
We study people who have Facial asymmetry and Stroke from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Stroke and Facial asymmetry >>>
Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen) can be treated by Plavix, Aspirin, Aggrenox, Coumadin, Warfarin Sodium, Clopidogrel. (latest reports from Stroke 92,874 patients)
Facial asymmetry (abnormal face) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, hypothyroidism, depression.(latest reports from Facial asymmetry 101 patients)
On Nov, 30, 2014: 1 people who has stroke and Facial Asymmetry is studied.
Gender of people who have stroke and experienced Facial asymmetry * :
|Facial asymmetry||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have stroke and experienced Facial asymmetry * :
|Facial asymmetry||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Drug dependence (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cerebrovascular accident (1 people, 100.00%)
- Coronary artery disease (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aggrenox (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stroke and Facial Asymmetry?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Facial Asymmetry and Stroke
- support group for people who have Stroke
- support group for people who have Facial Asymmetry
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I had a tia stroke. i was given norvasc, plavix, & benicar with aspirin. i'm having chest pains while on these meds. is this normal?
(Asked by a 54 year old man who has Stroke, TIA, High Blood Pressure, and takes Plavix, Benicar, Norvasc)
I've been on the three drugs above only a few days. I'm feeling weak, @ wrung out. I'm also experiencing chest pain that goes all the way to the back. I feel better if I sit in a chair with a backing on it.
- Is there any relationship between eating fava beans and stroke?
(Asked by a 35 year old woman who has Stroke, and takes Penicillin)
My daughter lives in Israel and just returned from a trip up to the North of Israel where each of the three days she was away she had fava beans for breakfast with 2 cups of coffee.
I am wondering if any of these factors contributed to her stroke.
She is in excellent health otherwise.
She was on ...
- Does plavix zap your energy (1 answer)
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Stroke, and takes Plavix)
stroke july 20, 2012. Stent on 7-27-13. And aspirin, Plavix and Lipitor regiment.
- Can ginko help with dizziness from stroke
(Asked by a 50 year old man who has Stroke, and takes Mignonette Tree)
could it be vertigo i have been taking ginko 8am in the morning dizziness much better until around 12 in afternoon
- My father has been taken off indapamide because of blood test results but when indapamide was replaced with frusemide 2 years ago his calf swelled and he was put back on indapamide. is this the end?
(Asked by a 83 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, Stroke, and takes Ramipril, Aspirin, Simvastatin, Dipyridamole, Omeprazole)
My father had a stroke nearly 5 years ago and was put on the above drugs plus indapamide MR 1.5mg.
After being seen by a different GP 2 years ago the indapamide was changed to frusemide, but he developed a swollen calf and dvt was suspected. He was seen by his original GP and frusemide was stopped ...
More questions for: Stroke, Facial asymmetry
More reviews for: Stroke, Facial asymmetry
- A study of side effects of Pradaxa for a patient with Stroke. The patient has Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body)
Comments: My Dad was on allpurinol for gout for years. He was put on Pradaxa 2-5 years ago.
He has had excruciating swelling and inflammation in feet. It starts about 6 p.m. at night. It affects his sleep. Doctors have given him hydrocodone for the pain.
I believe it is gout. He stopped taking it about ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zocor, Vitamin D, Plavix, Omeprazole, Zoloft, Tegretol-xr, Lamictal XR, Celebrex for a patient with Hypercholesterolemia, ?, Stroke, Acid Reflux, Stress And Anxiety, Epilipsey, Epiliptsey, Arthritis. The patient has Fear Of Falling, Loss Of Balance, Confusional State, Memory Loss
Comments: Has seizures that will not stop w/o intervention. Er & ICU each time he has one. Aprox ever 3 month or aftera fall on head, Memory loss & confusion increase after the seizure due to seizure activity or ? meds used. Seems to lose more memory each time. Balance is poor, loss of taste since on t ...
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a patient with Stroke. The patient has Joint Swelling
Comments: My finger joints on one hand have lost much strength and bendable mobility on my left hand. Is it because of the xarelto drug that I take for the stroke I had 9 months ago. I am 56 years old and have been on 20mg of xarelto for 6 months.
- A study of side effects of Plavix for a patient with Stroke. The patient has Heart Pounding Or Racing (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)
Comments: Prescribed Clopidogrel and heart pounds and bangs so hard it is frightening - also goes faster and is not controlled by beta blockers as it used to be. Worse in the night - I wake with pounding that goes into my head, ears, even the back of my neck as well as my chest.
- A study of drug interactions between Clopidogrel, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Pantoprazole, Ramipril, Nicotine, Atorvastatin Calcium, Lantus for a patient with Stroke, Hypertension, Depression, Transplant, Gastric Disorder, Addiction, High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting, Lightheadedness - Dizzy
Comments: Pt has been experiencing episodes of light headedness with associated nausea +/- vomiting. This has sometimes involved unresponsive episodes which self resolved. No drop in BP was noted. These episodes usually occur in the morning. Pt states this has also occurred post a cigarette which led to a ...
More related studies for: Stroke, Facial asymmetry
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.