Would you have Facial asymmetry when you have Stroke?
Summary: Facial asymmetry is reported only by a few people with Stroke.
We study people who have Facial asymmetry and Stroke from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Stroke and Facial asymmetry >>>
Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen) can be treated by Plavix, Aspirin, Aggrenox, Coumadin, Warfarin Sodium, Clopidogrel. (latest reports from 93,279 Stroke patients)
Facial asymmetry (abnormal face) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, depression, hypothyroidism. (latest reports from 101 Facial asymmetry patients)
On Feb, 4, 2015: 1 people who has stroke and Facial Asymmetry is studied.
Gender of people who have stroke and experienced Facial asymmetry * :
|Facial asymmetry||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have stroke and experienced Facial asymmetry * :
|Facial asymmetry||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Drug dependence (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cerebrovascular accident (1 people, 100.00%)
- Coronary artery disease (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aggrenox (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stroke and Facial Asymmetry?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Facial Asymmetry and Stroke
- support group for people who have Stroke
- support group for people who have Facial Asymmetry
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Pradaxa for a 90-year old man with Stroke. The patient has Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body)
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a 58-year old man with Stroke. The patient has Joint Swelling
- A study of side effects of Plavix for a 68-year old woman with Stroke. The patient has Heart Pounding Or Racing (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)
- A study of drug interactions between Clopidogrel, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Pantoprazole, Ramipril, Nicotine, Atorvastatin Calcium, Lantus for a 70-year old man with Stroke, Hypertension, Depression, Transplant, Gastric Disorder, Addiction, High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting, Lightheadedness - Dizzy
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 53-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Facial Asymmetry (abnormal face)
Recent Stroke related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.