Would you have Glioblastoma multiforme when you have Stroke?
Summary: there is no Glioblastoma multiforme reported by people with Stroke yet.
We study people who have Glioblastoma multiforme and Stroke from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Stroke and Glioblastoma multiforme >>>
Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen) can be treated by Plavix, Aspirin, Aggrenox, Warfarin Sodium, Coumadin, Clopidogrel. (latest reports from 93,279 Stroke patients)
Glioblastoma multiforme (most common and deadliest of malignant primary brain tumours in adults) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, crohn's disease, glioblastoma, epilepsy. (latest reports from 3,511 Glioblastoma multiforme patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Stroke and Glioblastoma Multiforme?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Stroke
- support group for people who have Glioblastoma Multiforme
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Folic Acid, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Multaq, Aggrenox for a 47-year old woman with Depression, Poor Peripheral Circulation, Atrial Flutter, Stroke. The patient has Headache, Anger
- A study of drug interactions between Relafen, Hydrocortisone, Wellbutrin, Plavix for a 50-year old woman with Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Addison's Disease, Depression Postmenopausal, Stroke. The patient has Feeling Cold
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Crestor, Actonel, ASA, Adalat, Atenolol, Pantoprazole, Concerta for a 59-year old woman with Cataplexy, Hyperlipidemia, Osteopenia, Cardiovascular Evaluation, Cerebrovascular Accident, Prinzmetal's Angina, Gerd, Narcolepsy. The patient has Hot Flushes Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Aspirin for a 76-year old woman with Stroke.
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor Xr, Buspar, Hydrochlorothiazide, Crestor, Plavix for a 60-year old woman with Depression, Anxiety, Hypertension, High Blood Cholesterol, Stroke. The patient has Hot Flashes
Recent Stroke related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.