Review: could Stroke cause Impotence (Erection problems)?
We study 7,291 people who have Stroke from FDA and social media. Among them, 19 have Impotence (Erection problems). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Stroke and Impotence >>>
Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen) (latest reports from 441,421 patients) can be treated by Plavix, Aspirin, Aggrenox, Warfarin Sodium, Coumadin, Clopidogrel.
Impotence (powerlessness) (latest reports from 130,116 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Oct, 24, 2014: 7,291 people who have stroke are studied. Among them, 19 (0.26%) have Impotence.
Gender of people who have stroke and experienced Impotence * :
Age of people who have stroke and experienced Impotence * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cerebrovascular accident (11 people, 57.89%)
- Cerebrovascular accident prophylaxis (8 people, 42.11%)
- Depression (4 people, 21.05%)
- Sleep disorder (4 people, 21.05%)
- Pain (4 people, 21.05%)
- Back pain (3 people, 15.79%)
- Nausea (3 people, 15.79%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 15.79%)
- Erectile dysfunction (3 people, 15.79%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 15.79%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Simvastatin (8 people, 42.11%)
- Aggrenox (7 people, 36.84%)
- Lisinopril (5 people, 26.32%)
- Seroquel (5 people, 26.32%)
- Plavix (5 people, 26.32%)
- Vioxx (4 people, 21.05%)
- Risperdal (4 people, 21.05%)
- Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide (4 people, 21.05%)
- Levitra (3 people, 15.79%)
- Vicodin (3 people, 15.79%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stroke and Impotence?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Impotence and Stroke
- support group for people who have Stroke
- support group for people who have Impotence
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Stroke, Impotence
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation.
I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
More reviews for: Stroke, Impotence
Common treatments for Stroke and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Stroke symptoms:
Impotence related symptom studies:
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Pravastatin Sodium, Amlodipine Besylate, Carvedilol, Furosemide, Spironolactone, Warfarin Sodium for a patient with Diabetes, Heart, Stroke. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Hyzaar, Aggrenox, Lunesta, Niaspan, Crestor, Aciphex, Testosterone for a patient with Chronic Depression, Blood Pressure - High, Stroke, Chronic Insomnia, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Acid Reflux, Fatigue. The patient has Sexual Dysfunction, Diarrhoea, Fatigue
More related studies for: Stroke, Impotence
Recent Stroke related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Stroke, Impotence
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.