Home > Stroke > Itching > Stroke and Itching
Review: could Stroke cause Itching?
We study 7,291 people who have Stroke from FDA and social media. Among them, 130 have Itching. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Stroke and Itching >>>
Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen) (latest reports from 441,421 patients) can be treated by Plavix, Aspirin, Aggrenox, Warfarin Sodium, Coumadin, Clopidogrel.
Itching (latest reports from 545,989 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 7,291 people who have stroke are studied. Among them, 130 (1.78%) have Itching.
Gender of people who have stroke and experienced Itching * :
Age of people who have stroke and experienced Itching * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cerebrovascular accident (85 people, 65.38%)
- Cerebrovascular accident prophylaxis (51 people, 39.23%)
- Hypertension (32 people, 24.62%)
- Depression (19 people, 14.62%)
- Blood cholesterol (19 people, 14.62%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (18 people, 13.85%)
- Anxiety (18 people, 13.85%)
- Prophylaxis (17 people, 13.08%)
- Swelling (16 people, 12.31%)
- Myocardial infarction (15 people, 11.54%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Plavix (53 people, 40.77%)
- Aspirin (30 people, 23.08%)
- Lisinopril (21 people, 16.15%)
- Lasix (18 people, 13.85%)
- Exelon (16 people, 12.31%)
- Mevacor (15 people, 11.54%)
- Luvox (15 people, 11.54%)
- Ativan (15 people, 11.54%)
- Niaspan (15 people, 11.54%)
- Omeprazole (14 people, 10.77%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stroke and Itching?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Itching and Stroke
- support group for people who have Stroke
- support group for people who have Itching
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
intermittent, no physical explanation, no rashes, no hives, etc.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
itching on shoulders and upper arms
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Stroke, Itching
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
More reviews for: Stroke, Itching
Common treatments for Stroke and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Stroke symptoms:
Itching related symptom studies:
- Itching in Blood cholesterol abnormal (5,533 reports)
- Itching in Blood pressure (3,976 reports)
- Itching in Depression (1,989 reports)
- Itching in High density lipoprotein decreased (1,592 reports)
- Itching in Hypertension (4,402 reports)
- Itching in Ms (2,000 reports)
- Itching in Osteoporosis (1,567 reports)
- Itching in Pain (2,056 reports)
- Itching in Psoriasis (1,393 reports)
- Itching in Ra (3,272 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (9 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (33 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (46 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Periportal Oedema
- Spiraeae Flos
- Rib Cage Pain
- Lady's Nightcap