Would you have Itching when you have Stroke?
Summary: Itching is found among people with Stroke, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Stroke, and take medication Plavix.
We study 130 people who have Itching and Stroke from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Stroke and Itching >>>
Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen) can be treated by Plavix, Aspirin, Aggrenox, Coumadin, Warfarin Sodium, Clopidogrel. (latest reports from 93,281 Stroke patients)
Itching has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 88,320 Itching patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 130 people who have stroke and Itching are studied.
Gender of people who have stroke and experienced Itching * :
Age of people who have stroke and experienced Itching * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cerebrovascular accident (85 people, 65.38%)
- Cerebrovascular accident prophylaxis (51 people, 39.23%)
- Hypertension (32 people, 24.62%)
- Depression (19 people, 14.62%)
- Blood cholesterol (19 people, 14.62%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (18 people, 13.85%)
- Anxiety (18 people, 13.85%)
- Prophylaxis (17 people, 13.08%)
- Swelling (16 people, 12.31%)
- Myocardial infarction (15 people, 11.54%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Plavix (53 people, 40.77%)
- Aspirin (30 people, 23.08%)
- Lisinopril (21 people, 16.15%)
- Lasix (18 people, 13.85%)
- Exelon (16 people, 12.31%)
- Mevacor (15 people, 11.54%)
- Luvox (15 people, 11.54%)
- Ativan (15 people, 11.54%)
- Niaspan (15 people, 11.54%)
- Omeprazole (14 people, 10.77%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of stroke and itching on
Do you have Stroke and Itching?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Itching and Stroke
- support group for people who have Stroke
- support group for people who have Itching
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Stroke related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.