Would you have Kidney infection when you have Stroke?
Summary: Kidney infection is reported only by a few people with Stroke.
We study 2 people who have Kidney infection and Stroke from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Stroke and Kidney infection >>>
Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen) can be treated by Plavix, Aspirin, Aggrenox, Coumadin, Warfarin Sodium, Clopidogrel. (latest reports from Stroke 93,279 patients)
Kidney infection has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.(latest reports from Kidney infection 5,454 patients)
On Nov, 26, 2014: 2 people who have stroke and Kidney Infection are studied.
Gender of people who have stroke and experienced Kidney infection * :
|Kidney infection||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have stroke and experienced Kidney infection * :
|Kidney infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cerebrovascular accident (2 people, 100.00%)
- Breast cancer female (2 people, 100.00%)
- Pollakiuria (1 people, 50.00%)
- Myocardial infarction (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Coenzyme q10 (2 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin d (2 people, 100.00%)
- Arimidex (2 people, 100.00%)
- Selenium sulfide (2 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Sanctura (1 people, 50.00%)
- Coumadin (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stroke and Kidney Infection?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Kidney Infection and Stroke
- support group for people who have Stroke
- support group for people who have Kidney Infection
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I had a tia stroke. i was given norvasc, plavix, & benicar with aspirin. i'm having chest pains while on these meds. is this normal?
(Asked by a 54 year old man who has Stroke, TIA, High Blood Pressure, and takes Plavix, Benicar, Norvasc)
I've been on the three drugs above only a few days. I'm feeling weak, @ wrung out. I'm also experiencing chest pain that goes all the way to the back. I feel better if I sit in a chair with a backing on it.
- Is there any relationship between eating fava beans and stroke?
(Asked by a 35 year old woman who has Stroke, and takes Penicillin)
My daughter lives in Israel and just returned from a trip up to the North of Israel where each of the three days she was away she had fava beans for breakfast with 2 cups of coffee.
I am wondering if any of these factors contributed to her stroke.
She is in excellent health otherwise.
She was on her 8th day of penicillin to treat a strapped throat
- Does metformin cause kidney stones or kidney problems? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has Stones - Kidney, Kidney Infection, Kidney Damage, and takes Metformin Hydrochloride, Metformin)
I am trying to find out if others that are or have taken metformin have experienced any kidney problems. Such as kidney stones, kidney infection or kidney damage in general. I personally have never had a kidney stone in my life until I started metformin. Please respond so we can get more warnings out for this medication!
- Does plavix zap your energy (1 answer)
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Stroke, and takes Plavix)
stroke july 20, 2012. Stent on 7-27-13. And aspirin, Plavix and Lipitor regiment.
- Can a kidney infection cause eye floaters
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Kidney Infection, and takes Keflex)
Can a kidney infection cause eye floaters?
More questions for: Stroke, Kidney infection
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Kidney infection garcinia suspected to be the cause
(Posted by a 39 year old woman who has Kidney Infection, and takes Garcinia Cambogia)
I had complications a year ago, and did not this it was this supplement because I had previously used it before. I had blood in my urine, but tested negative for UTI, and bladder cancer. I started taking the medication again, and same problems, but I stayed on it longer (five days) and was diagnosed with a kidney infection.
- Nexium and pancreatitis
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Abdominal Discomfort, Kidney Infection, Pancreas Infection, Chronic Pancreatitis, and takes Nexium)
I was hospitalized twice with pancreatitis. It also caused an e-coli kidney infection. My major symptom is a throb in my abdomen which has lessened greatly since I stopped taking Nexium.
More reviews for: Stroke, Kidney infection
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Spinal Cord Injury Sacral, Depression Suicidal. The patient has Angina Pectoris, Kidney Infection
Comments: Kidney infections (Nephritis) since child of 12 long before Trazodone and Tramadol were manufactured. With spinal cord injury, Tramadol prescribed for pain control the occurrence of infection has increased. Diet is very low sodium, low red meats, no spices, with at least 8 glasses of fluids daily ...
- A study of side effects of Pradaxa for a patient with Stroke. The patient has Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body)
Comments: My Dad was on allpurinol for gout for years. He was put on Pradaxa 2-5 years ago.
He has had excruciating swelling and inflammation in feet. It starts about 6 p.m. at night. It affects his sleep. Doctors have given him hydrocodone for the pain.
I believe it is gout. He stopped taking it about ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zocor, Vitamin D, Plavix, Omeprazole, Zoloft, Tegretol-xr, Lamictal XR, Celebrex for a patient with Hypercholesterolemia, ?, Stroke, Acid Reflux, Stress And Anxiety, Epilipsey, Epiliptsey, Arthritis. The patient has Fear Of Falling, Loss Of Balance, Confusional State, Memory Loss
Comments: Has seizures that will not stop w/o intervention. Er & ICU each time he has one. Aprox ever 3 month or aftera fall on head, Memory loss & confusion increase after the seizure due to seizure activity or ? meds used. Seems to lose more memory each time. Balance is poor, loss of taste since on t ...
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a patient with Stroke. The patient has Joint Swelling
Comments: My finger joints on one hand have lost much strength and bendable mobility on my left hand. Is it because of the xarelto drug that I take for the stroke I had 9 months ago. I am 56 years old and have been on 20mg of xarelto for 6 months.
- A study of side effects of Plavix for a patient with Stroke. The patient has Heart Pounding Or Racing (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)
Comments: Prescribed Clopidogrel and heart pounds and bangs so hard it is frightening - also goes faster and is not controlled by beta blockers as it used to be. Worse in the night - I wake with pounding that goes into my head, ears, even the back of my neck as well as my chest.
More related studies for: Stroke, Kidney infection
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.