Would you have Thrombosis when you have Supraventricular tachycardia?
Summary: Thrombosis is reported only by a few people with Supraventricular tachycardia.
We study 2 people who have Thrombosis and Supraventricular tachycardia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Supraventricular tachycardia and Thrombosis >>>
Supraventricular tachycardia (rapid heart rhythm originating at or above the atrioventricular node) can be treated by Atenolol, Metoprolol Tartrate, Toprol-xl, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Flecainide Acetate. (latest reports from Supraventricular Tachycardia 7,581 patients)
Thrombosis (formation of a blood clot inside a blood vessel) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, birth control, pain, high blood pressure, arthritis.(latest reports from Thrombosis 48,610 patients)
On Dec, 5, 2014: 2 people who have supraventricular tachycardia and Thrombosis are studied.
Gender of people who have supraventricular tachycardia and experienced Thrombosis * :
Age of people who have supraventricular tachycardia and experienced Thrombosis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pulmonary embolism (1 people, 50.00%)
- Bronchial infection (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Avandia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Furosemide (1 people, 50.00%)
- Pradaxa (1 people, 50.00%)
- Toprol-xl (1 people, 50.00%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (1 people, 50.00%)
- Insulin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Digoxin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Supraventricular Tachycardia and Thrombosis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Thrombosis and Supraventricular tachycardia
- support group for people who have Supraventricular tachycardia
- support group for people who have Thrombosis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How to taper off suboxone
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has SVT, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Opoid Dependence, and takes Toprol-xl, Pravastatin Sodium, Suboxone, Celexa)
I'm trying to taper off suboxone and want to understand each withdraw step.
- I'm having leg/ankle swelling and also my right arm is swollen. it has all started since i have been on verapamil for the last year.
(Asked by a 35 year old woman who has SVT, and takes Verapamil Hydrochloride)
I have been on verapamil for about a year now, and I've started to notice some changes that worry me. For instance: swelling in both legs, ankles, and right arm. Also my right arm appears blotchy. I wake up gasping for air sometimes and urinate alot at night time (I'm thinking that I may have sl ...
- Can i take celexa if i have svt
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Svt, and takes Celexa)
Can i take celexa if i have svt, or what antidepressent medication its safe with my condition.
- I was just released from the hospital for a kidney infection which was caused by the e. coli bacteria. a cat scan was done and they found that i have a kidney infart as well. is the infart the cause?
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Thrombosis, Migraines, Anaemia, Neurolgia, Cholesterol, and takes Gabapentin, Fioricet W/ Codeine, Vitamins)
Kidney infection, kidney infart
- Causes of enlarged spleen?
(Asked by a 22 year old woman who has Irregular Heartbeat, SVT, IBS, Peptic Ulcer, Morbid Obesity, Bipolar 2, Splenomegaly, and takes Klonopin, Celexa, Multivitamin, Lamictal, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Allegra, Carafate)
22 yo pt. History positive for diverticulosus with one bout of diverticulitis, svt and slight arrhythmia, IBS, peptic ulcers, bipolar disorder type 2, and morbid obesity.
Pt. Had a scan done at the end of May to r/o diverticulitis. Scan revealed splenomegaly.
Pt. Complains of fat ...
More questions for: Supraventricular tachycardia, Thrombosis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bystolic for treatment of psvt
(Posted by a 67 year old man who has Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (PSVT), and takes Bystolic)
To my frustration, PSVT symptoms were ignored by heart specialists in Houston for some two years. After moving to Kansas City, I described the episodes of doubling heart rate when at rest to my general practitioner. He immediately recognized the problem and prescribed 5 mg Bystolic and I've been s ...
- Metoprolol tartate* bad side effects
(Posted by a 63 year old woman who has SVT, and takes Metoprolol Tartrate)
This drug caused me to gain 25 pounds, it caused depression, exhaustion, vivid dreams, joint pain, personality changes, I walk/jog frequently and could no longer jog at all. At one point I had vision problems, things would "jump" so badly that I couldn't drive (I am not sure what that was, they sai ...
- Ventricular tachycardia due to trazodone.
(Posted by a 67 year old woman who has Supraventricular Tachycardia, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride)
I took trazodone for several years in my 40s for insomnia and depression. I began having symptoms similar to POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome): that is, if i bent over to check an auto's tire pressure and stood up again, my heart would go into overdrive...rates of 180bpm or higher. Th ...
More reviews for: Supraventricular tachycardia, Thrombosis
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Pravachol, Doxycycline, Advair Diskus 100/50, Prednisone, Promethazine, Sulindac, Lopressor for a patient with Insomnia, High Blood Cholesterol, Knee Joint Replacement, Eosinophilic Pneumonia, Gastroparesis, Arthritis, Svt. The patient has Butterfly Rash, Eosinophilic Pneumonia, Fatigue, Fever, Joint Pain
Comments: I had a partial knee replacement on 5/19/14. Developed a high fever 5/24/14. Was taken back for emergency wash out and was admitted to the hospital 4 days treated with IV Vancomycin then sent home with a PICC line and IV Daptamycin. I then developed eosinophilic pneumonia from the Daptamycin. I was ...
- A study of drug interactions between Verapamil Hydrochloride, Calcium, Lyrica, Ritalin, Ambien, Spironolactone, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Arimidex for a patient with Supraventricular Tachycardia, Osteopenia, Pain, Fatigue, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Hypertension, Breast Cancer. The patient has Pain Exacerbated, Shortness Of Breath, Insomnia, Brain Fog, Disabilitating Fatigue
Comments: I has an undiagnosed pain syndrome for 6 years.
Developed breast cancer and received treatment including Arimidrex.
Now with debilitating fatigue and need to keep legs up in chair 23/7. Not able to do simple personal tasks.
It's been 5 years since cancer treatment!
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride And Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Lopressor, Celexa, Albuterol Sulfate, Symbicort for a patient with Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Allergic Bronchitis, Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (psvt), Chronic Depression, Asthma, Copd. The patient has Balance Disorder, Sudden Forgetfulness, Confusion, Fatigue, Pain In Jaw, Shortness Of Breath, Tremor, Leg Swelling
Comments: Have cramps in my calves every night. Exhaustion, severe confusion and forgetfulness are severe.
I am told something at work and then I am asked a question and cant remember any of it. I have been in the same line of work for 30 years but I cant remember a isimple instruction by my boss. It is goi ...
- A study of side effects of Atenolol for a patient with SVT. The patient has Photosensitivity Allergic Reaction
Comments: I developed a severe photosensitivity in my early 30yrs suddenly. I have been on atenolol since I was 23. I had my dosage increased to 50mg BID at the time of my initial onset. I have since cut back to 50mg once a day for the past year but actually stopped taking atenolol all together for approximat ...
- A study of drug interactions between Atenolol, Ramipril, HCTZ, Pravastatin Sodium for a patient with Supraventricular Tachycardia, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Dull Personality, Difficulty Responding To Jokes/witty Conversation, Depression, Pubic Pain
Comments: I really feel that I have become very dull. I used to be able to carry on a lively conversation with people, and now, I often don't know how to respond when they say something funny or witty. I also feel I am not as intelligent as I used to be.
More related studies for: Supraventricular tachycardia, Thrombosis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.