Home > Supraventricular tachycardia > Thrombosis > Supraventricular tachycardia and Thrombosis
Review: could Supraventricular tachycardia cause Thrombosis?
We study 1,073 people who have Supraventricular tachycardia from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Thrombosis. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Supraventricular tachycardia and Thrombosis >>>
Supraventricular tachycardia (rapid heart rhythm originating at or above the atrioventricular node) (latest reports from 41,641 patients) can be treated by Atenolol, Metoprolol Tartrate, Toprol-xl, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Flecainide Acetate.
Thrombosis (formation of a blood clot inside a blood vessel) (latest reports from 152,518 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, birth control, pain, high blood pressure, arthritis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 1,073 people who have supraventricular tachycardia are studied. Among them, 2 (0.19%) have Thrombosis.
Gender of people who have supraventricular tachycardia and experienced Thrombosis * :
Age of people who have supraventricular tachycardia and experienced Thrombosis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pulmonary embolism (1 people, 50.00%)
- Bronchial infection (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Avandia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Furosemide (1 people, 50.00%)
- Pradaxa (1 people, 50.00%)
- Toprol-xl (1 people, 50.00%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (1 people, 50.00%)
- Insulin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Digoxin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Supraventricular Tachycardia and Thrombosis?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Thrombosis and Supraventricular tachycardia
- support group for people who have Supraventricular tachycardia
- support group for people who have Thrombosis
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Supraventricular tachycardia, Thrombosis
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Metoprolol tartate* bad side effects
This drug caused me to gain 25 pounds, it caused depression, exhaustion, vivid dreams, joint pain, personality changes, I walk/jog frequently and could no longer jog at all. At one point I had vision problems, things would "jump" so badly that I couldn't drive (I am not sure what that was, they sai ...
- Ventricular tachycardia due to trazodone.
I took trazodone for several years in my 40s for insomnia and depression. I began having symptoms similar to POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome): that is, if i bent over to check an auto's tire pressure and stood up again, my heart would go into overdrive...rates of 180bpm or higher. Th ...
More reviews for: Supraventricular tachycardia, Thrombosis
Common treatments for Supraventricular Tachycardia and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Supraventricular tachycardia symptoms:
Thrombosis related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Supraventricular tachycardia, Thrombosis
Recent Supraventricular Tachycardia related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Supraventricular tachycardia, Thrombosis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (4 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (46 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
- Ringing In The Ears and Ribavirin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Acute Idiopathic Polyneuritis
- Age Appropriate Diet For Children
- Retinal Infarction
- Laryngeal Cancer Stage Iii