Supraventricular tachycardia and Thrombosis - from FDA reports
Thrombosis is reported only by a few people with Supraventricular tachycardia. We study 4 people who have Thrombosis and Supraventricular tachycardia from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 24, 2017
4 people who have Supraventricular Tachycardia and Thrombosis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Supraventricular Tachycardia and experience Thrombosis *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Supraventricular Tachycardia and experience Thrombosis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pulmonary Embolism (1 person, 25.00%)
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (itp) (1 person, 25.00%)
- Bronchial Infection (1 person, 25.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xarelto (1 person, 25.00%)
- Pradaxa (1 person, 25.00%)
- Potassium (1 person, 25.00%)
- Levothyroxine Sodium (1 person, 25.00%)
- Cardizem La (1 person, 25.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Feeling Abnormal (2 people, 50.00%)
- Speech Impairment (adult) (1 person, 25.00%)
- Rashes (1 person, 25.00%)
- Headache (1 person, 25.00%)
- Abdominal Distension (1 person, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Thrombosis and Supraventricular tachycardia?
- Check symptoms - is your thrombosis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeThrombosis and Supraventricular tachycardia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Supraventricular tachycardia (rapid heart rhythm originating at or above the atrioventricular node) can be treated by Atenolol, Metoprolol tartrate, Toprol-xl, Metoprolol succinate, Verapamil hydrochloride (latest reports from 10,731 Supraventricular tachycardia patients)
Thrombosis (formation of a blood clot inside a blood vessel) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, multiple sclerosis, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, pain (latest reports from 57,561 Thrombosis patients).
Browse all symptoms of Supraventricular tachycardiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause ThrombosisThrombosis
Other conditions that could case ThrombosisThrombosis
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I am a 53 year-old post-menopausal woman working full-time as an academic, and am also a parent. Until 3 weeks ago I was on Citalopram - mostly on 40mg/day, but this dropped to 20mg about a year ago. I was also on nortriptylline (10mg 1/day) for pain relief which I feel may have triggered the ...
I have SVT or Supraventricular tachycardia. I have been trying to figure out what sets it off for years now. I have determined living at high altitude I cannot get dehydrated or I will have more episodes of heart palpitations. Typically when having an SVT episode my heart rate is between 150–270 ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi! Been having palpitations and hiatal hernia. Last July I was hospitalized due to asvt after eating and walking at the mall. They gave me adenosine 4x! Felt helpless. Please we need a cure for this.
After an embarrassing ride in an ambulance and a brief stay at the local hospital, I was diagnosed with PSVT and High Blood Pressure. I was prescribed atenolol 25mg and have started monitoring my blood pressure. Have my first visit with a heart doctor this coming Monday.
Hi group. I was googling after finding out i have SVT. Somewhere i find a link to burping! 11 years ago i suddenly started burping and i always had a feeling it had something to do with my heart. Can someone tell me more about the combination of SVT and belching/burping? Thank you! Noël ...