Would you have Shingles (Herpes zoster) when you have Syphilis?
Summary: there is no Shingles reported by people with Syphilis yet.
We study people who have Shingles (Herpes zoster) and Syphilis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Syphilis and Shingles >>>
Syphilis (sexually transmitted , chronic bacterial disease caused by the spirochete treponema pallidum) (latest reports from 270 Syphilis patients)
Shingles (a painful, contagious rash caused by the chickenpox virus) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 22,699 Shingles patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Syphilis and Shingles?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Syphilis
- support group for people who have Shingles
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 39-year old woman with Allergic Reactions. The patient has Shingles (a painful, contagious rash caused by the chickenpox virus)
- A study of side effects of Botox for a 77-year old woman with Wrinkles. The patient has Shingles (a painful, contagious rash caused by the chickenpox virus)
- A study of side effects of Enablex for a 63-year old woman with Bladder Disorder. The patient has Shingles (a painful, contagious rash caused by the chickenpox virus)
- A study of drug interactions between Abilify, Klonopin, Enpresse-28, Vyvanse, Pristiq for a 34-year old woman with Unipolar Depression, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Birth Control, Adhd. The patient has Herpes Zoster, Lymph Node Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Vicodin, Lisinopril, Xanax, Betamethasone Dipropionate for a 45-year old man with Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, Stress And Anxiety, Dermatitis Contact. The patient has Shingles
Recent Shingles related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.