Would you have Carpal tunnel syndrome when you have Systemic lupus erythematosus?
Summary: Carpal tunnel syndrome is reported only by a few people with Systemic lupus erythematosus.
We study 3 people who have Carpal tunnel syndrome and Systemic lupus erythematosus from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Systemic lupus erythematosus and Carpal tunnel syndrome >>>
Systemic lupus erythematosus
Systemic lupus erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue) can be treated by Plaquenil, Prednisone, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Cellcept, Methotrexate, Azathioprine. (latest reports from 13,111 Systemic Lupus Erythematosus patients)
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Carpal tunnel syndrome (nerve compression at wrist results numbness weakness, pain , swelling) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 6,784 Carpal tunnel syndrome patients)
On Mar, 17, 2015: 3 people who have systemic lupus erythematosus and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome are studied.
Gender of people who have systemic lupus erythematosus and experienced Carpal tunnel syndrome * :
|Carpal tunnel syndrome||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have systemic lupus erythematosus and experienced Carpal tunnel syndrome * :
|Carpal tunnel syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Upper respiratory tract infection (1 people, 33.33%)
- Bronchitis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Pneumonia (1 people, 33.33%)
- Nausea (1 people, 33.33%)
- Pancreatitis chronic (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 33.33%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 33.33%)
- Pain (1 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Enbrel (1 people, 33.33%)
- Plaquenil (1 people, 33.33%)
- Amoxicillin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Soma (1 people, 33.33%)
- Amlodipine (1 people, 33.33%)
- Xanax (1 people, 33.33%)
- Lortab (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of systemic lupus erythematosus and carpal tunnel syndrome on
Do you have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Systemic lupus erythematosus
- support group for people who have Systemic lupus erythematosus
- support group for people who have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Alprazolam, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Lisinopril, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Zoloft for a 54-year old woman with Anxiety, Lupus Erythematosus, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen Sodium And Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Celexa for a 42-year old woman with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety. The patient has Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety And Stress
- A study of drug interactions between Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Zoloft, Methotrexate, Plaquenil for a 53-year old woman with Hair Loss, Iga Deficiency, Depression, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus Erythematosus. The patient has Don't Want To Socialize At All
- A study of side effects of Sulfasalazine for a 66-year old woman with Lupus. The patient has Scales
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan, Azathioprine for a 46-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Sle. The patient has Acid Reflux
Recent Systemic Lupus Erythematosus related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Avonex, Rebif, Copaxone for a 57-year old woman who has SLE
- Comparions of Malarone, Plaquenil for a 22-year old woman who has Lupus
- Comparions of Furosemide, Gabapentin, Plaquenil, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Nexium for a 53-year old woman who has Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Arthrotec for a 67-year old woman who has Lupus Erythematosus
- Comparions of Vicodin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Soma for a 41-year old woman who has Lupus Erythematosus
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.