Home > Systemic lupus erythematosus > Carpal tunnel syndrome > Systemic lupus erythematosus and Carpal tunnel syndrome
Would you have Carpal tunnel syndrome when you have Systemic lupus erythematosus?
We study 3 people who have Carpal tunnel syndrome and Systemic lupus erythematosus from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Systemic lupus erythematosus and Carpal tunnel syndrome >>>
Systemic lupus erythematosus
Systemic lupus erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue) (latest reports from 42,169 patients) can be treated by Plaquenil, Prednisone, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Cellcept, Methotrexate, Azathioprine.
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Carpal tunnel syndrome (nerve compression at wrist results numbness weakness, pain , swelling) (latest reports from 54,091 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 5,230 people who have systemic lupus erythematosus are studied. Among them, 3 (0.06%) have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Gender of people who have systemic lupus erythematosus and experienced Carpal tunnel syndrome * :
|Carpal tunnel syndrome||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have systemic lupus erythematosus and experienced Carpal tunnel syndrome * :
|Carpal tunnel syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Upper respiratory tract infection (1 people, 33.33%)
- Bronchitis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Pneumonia (1 people, 33.33%)
- Nausea (1 people, 33.33%)
- Pancreatitis chronic (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 33.33%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 33.33%)
- Pain (1 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Enbrel (1 people, 33.33%)
- Plaquenil (1 people, 33.33%)
- Amoxicillin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Soma (1 people, 33.33%)
- Amlodipine (1 people, 33.33%)
- Xanax (1 people, 33.33%)
- Lortab (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Systemic lupus erythematosus
- support group for people who have Systemic lupus erythematosus
- support group for people who have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is there a support group in the us for people with insulinomas?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Insulinoma, Pancreatic Abdominal Resection, Neuropathy - Facial, Neuropathy - Brachial Plexus, Neuropathy Peripheral, Muscle Cramps, Cataract Surgery, Strabismus, Aorto-duodenal Fistula, Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumour, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Lupus, Posterior Spinal Fusion, Bone Degeneration, Osteoarthritis, Bradycardia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Islets Of Langerhans)
SUPPORT GROUP IN UNITED STATES!!!
Hi, the only support group that I've been able to find for people with insulinomas is located in the UK... just wondering if there is one in the US. I had pancreatic surgery to remove my first insulinoma in 2012, we're thinking there's another because I'm stil ...
- What causes it? and why is it so painful?
(Asked by a 45 year old woman who has Lupus, Shoulder Pain, and takes Plaquenil, Diclofenac Potassium)
I can lift my arm out in front of me but not out to the side!! The diclofenac doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions? Has anyone been on benlysta?
- Does plaquenil fade lupis discoid lesions? does plaquenil cause you to lose your hair?
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who has Lupus, and takes Plaquenil, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamin, Biotin)
I have had lupus discoid for 30+ years and no am experiencing them on my face. I want to know if plaquenil will help me.
- Should i take lamictal if i have sle lupus?
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Lupus, and takes Lamictal)
I have SLE Lupus and I was checking the side effect list for Lamictal and it said it could cause Lupus like symptoms. Is this a bad drug for me to take if I already have lupus?
- What is the effect of having prolonged oral sex with my girly who is taking 750 mg mychophenolate, morning and night,and 10 mg prednisone once daily, can this be present in her orgasm fluid
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Systemic Lupus Erythematosus)
Can the drugs Mychophenolate and or Prednisone be present in a female orgasm, during oral sex, and can they affect their partner
More questions for: Systemic lupus erythematosus, Carpal tunnel syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lupus induced by amoxicillin
(Posted by a 49 year old woman who has Lupus Erythematosus, and takes Amoxicillin)
Was given Amoxicillin for Strep Throat and on day 10 I noticed a rash starting on my torso and began to feel ill, as if I had the flu. Went to emerg and got sent home with Benadryl. Woke up the next morning to the rash getting worse and an overall feeling of fatigue. Went to emerg again and this ...
- Health issues and struggles
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Epilepsy, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Graves Disease, Brain Tumor, Head Trauma, Insomnia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Pain Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Tinnitus, Seasonal Allergy, and takes Keppra, Lamictal, Vitamin D, Fish Oil)
I have numerous health issues. Some I've lived with not realizing they were there. Others are caused by meds I've taken in the past or am still using now.
Lupus is the most recent and biggest trouble I have right now. It is caused by the one drug that finally gave me control of my seizures
Some o ...
- Transient psychosis in indomethacin
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Transient Psychosis, Lupus, and takes Indomethacin)
I had taken indomethacin infrequently for years for joint pain but never for more than 2 weeks in a row. One night, when I had been taking it daily for about 2 weeks, I had a bout of psychosis approximately 1/2 hour after ingesting the indomethacin at bedtime. I just waited it out, and in about 5- ...
More reviews for: Systemic lupus erythematosus, Carpal tunnel syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Lasix, Fluticasone Propionate, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Deglycyrrhized Licorice, Vitamin E, Aspirin, Multivitamin, Shatavari, Rehmannia, Omega-3, Prilosec, Hydrocortisone, Xanax, Gabapentin, Norco, Fentanyl-50 for a patient with Immune System Disorder, Vitamin D Deficiency, Muscle Pain, Inflammatory Pain, Allergic Sinusitis, Adrenal Insufficiency, Skin Disorder, Poor Peripheral Circulation, Nutritional Support, Blood In Ejaculation, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Addison's Disease, Tremor, Fibromyalgia, Breakthrough Pain, Herniated Intervertebral Disk. The patient has Nerve Root Lesion Nos, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Ganglion, Abdominal Pain, Head Injury, Mastoid Effusion, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Aches And Pains In Bones, Paralysis, Yeast Infections And Yogurt, Muscular Weakness, Empty Sella Syndrome, Chiari Malformation, Avm - Cerebral, Spondylosis, Degenerative Joint Disease, Musculoskeletal Stiffness, Pain - Head, Fatigue - Chronic, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Cramps - Muscle, Vision Blurred, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Dizziness, Restlessness, Skin Burning Sensation, Migraine With Aura, Pain - Muscles
Comments: I have been in pain and have suffered for over 7 years with muscle pain with cramping, aching, burning, stinging, pins/needles, weakness, numbness and paralysis, etc. I live with fatigue and utter exhaustion everyday and hate having to take medicine period, but have no choice in the matter. I know t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ranitidine, Baby Aspirin, Plaquenil, Lisinopril, Cellcept for a patient with Pre-medication, Lupus, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Nausea, Dysphagia
Comments: Was diagnosed with SLE and Lupus Nephritis Dec 2012, I was on prednisone for 9 months, completely off a month ago. Cellcept since Dec 2012, lisinopril and plaquenil since around feb 2013.
Started getting difficulty swallowing and nausea that comes and goes (not necessarily at the same time) abou ...
- A study of drug interactions between Estrace, Celexa, Depakote, Plaquenil for a patient with Hormone Replacement Therapy, Depression, Migraine, Lupus. The patient has Hallucination, Visual
Comments: I had previously been taking the Depakote, Celexa and Estrace and take all three drugs in the evening. Depakote at around 9:00, Celexa at 10:00 and Estrace at bedtime (usually around 11:00). Most recently started the Plaquenil (100 mg am and 100 mg pm) and about 3 weeks into it got two nights in a ...
- A study of drug interactions between Plaquenil, Cymbalta, Topamax, Methocarbamol for a patient with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. The patient has
Comments: Kylie has been sick for almost 3 years now. Her symptoms have included unexplained rashes that come and go; unexplained fevers; extreme fatigue ALWAYS; bad headaches ALWAYS; back pain ALWAYS; dizziness OFTEN; loss of appetite and nausea VERY OFTEN; INABILITY TO GAIN WEIGHT; inability to enjoy life ...
- A study of drug interactions between Mobic, Celexa, Plaquenil, Estrace, Crestor for a patient with Lupus, Stress, Hormone Replacement Therapy, High Density Lipoprotein Abnormal. The patient has Mobic, Celexa
Comments: I have been on Mobic for pain with Lupus since April 2010. I have been on Celexa for stress since February 2010. I was put on Plaquenil 200mg twice a day in June 2010. In the last 5-6 weeks I have developed excessive sleeping and fatigue along with vomiting in the evenings. I have also started p ...
More related studies for: Systemic lupus erythematosus, Carpal tunnel syndrome
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Xarelto and Muscle Pain
- Methimazole and Thrombophlebitis
- Zyprexa and Infertility
- Biotin and Vaginal Discharge
- Gynaecomastia and Atenolol
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (1 hour ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (6 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (1 hour ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (6 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Opana Er, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Augmentin '875' for a 57-year old man who has Heartburn, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety And Stress, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain, Surgery (23 minutes ago)
- Tylenol W/ Codeine for a 25-year old woman who has TMD (1 hour ago)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ativan, Budesonide for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Colitis Microscopic (2 hours ago)