Home > Systemic lupus erythematosus > Tendon injury > Systemic lupus erythematosus and Tendon injury
Review: could Systemic lupus erythematosus cause Tendon injury?
We study 5,230 people who have Systemic lupus erythematosus from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Systemic lupus erythematosus
Systemic lupus erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue) (latest reports from 41,819 patients) can be treated by Plaquenil, Prednisone, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Cellcept, Azathioprine, Methotrexate.
Tendon Injury (latest reports from 9,599 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain, high blood pressure, bacterial infection.
On Nov, 1, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Tendon Injury?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Systemic lupus erythematosus
- support group for people who have Tendon Injury
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What causes it? and why is it so painful?
I can lift my arm out in front of me but not out to the side!! The diclofenac doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions? Has anyone been on benlysta?
- Does plaquenil fade lupis discoid lesions? does plaquenil cause you to lose your hair?
I have had lupus discoid for 30+ years and no am experiencing them on my face. I want to know if plaquenil will help me.
- Should i take lamictal if i have sle lupus?
I have SLE Lupus and I was checking the side effect list for Lamictal and it said it could cause Lupus like symptoms. Is this a bad drug for me to take if I already have lupus?
- What is the effect of having prolonged oral sex with my girly who is taking 750 mg mychophenolate, morning and night,and 10 mg prednisone once daily, can this be present in her orgasm fluid
Can the drugs Mychophenolate and or Prednisone be present in a female orgasm, during oral sex, and can they affect their partner
- I'm taking methananamine hipp so i won't get a uti. i skipped a dose and have a uti. i'm back on the methananamine hipp.can i take cipro with it for the uti?
I skipped a dose of the methenamine hipp. That was a huge no-no. I immediately got a uti. I need an antibiotic asap but I don't know if I can take cipro with the methanimine hipp. Does anybody know i should stop this antiseptic drug and take the antibiotic for now? Thanks so very much!!!!
- Can turmeric help systemic lupus erythematosus
- Is nuvaring safe when you have lupus??
If not nuvaring, which other method is the best? Thanks
- How much moringa should i use to get relief from systemic lupus complications
Diagnosed with systemic lupus since 1990. Suffered with migraine headaches since age ten. Always had problems with sinus. Was taking high blood pressure medication over ten years.
- What could be wrong with me?
I have been suffering from painful constant muscle spasms, migranes, insomia, rashes and i have had a positive ANA and a borderline anti-DNA test results.I also get sick constantly and have fever often. Lupus was one of the possibilities but i dont have enough symptoms to get an actual diagnosis. Do ...
- I have been on oxycodone for the past 3 months and i am more depressed and i cry more than i ever have for no reason....why? could the oxycodone be my problem? this is the only thing that has changed.
I had neck surgery in 2010, then had stroke 3 months later. Diagnois with Lupus in 2008. I have back pain and miagraine constantly, diagnois with Degeneration Disc Disease with bone spurs from neck to low lumbar. I have been on medication for the past 5 yrs, but I just had low lumbar bone spur remov ...
More questions for: Systemic lupus erythematosus, Tendon injury
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lupus induced by amoxicillin
Was given Amoxicillin for Strep Throat and on day 10 I noticed a rash starting on my torso and began to feel ill, as if I had the flu. Went to emerg and got sent home with Benadryl. Woke up the next morning to the rash getting worse and an overall feeling of fatigue. Went to emerg again and this ...
- Health issues and struggles
I have numerous health issues. Some I've lived with not realizing they were there. Others are caused by meds I've taken in the past or am still using now.
Lupus is the most recent and biggest trouble I have right now. It is caused by the one drug that finally gave me control of my seizures
Some o ...
- Transient psychosis in indomethacin
I had taken indomethacin infrequently for years for joint pain but never for more than 2 weeks in a row. One night, when I had been taking it daily for about 2 weeks, I had a bout of psychosis approximately 1/2 hour after ingesting the indomethacin at bedtime. I just waited it out, and in about 5- ...
More reviews for: Systemic lupus erythematosus, Tendon injury
Common treatments for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Systemic lupus erythematosus symptoms:
Tendon Injury related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Systemic lupus erythematosus, Tendon injury
Recent Systemic Lupus Erythematosus related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Avonex, Rebif, Copaxone for a 57-year old woman who has SLE
- Comparions of Malarone, Plaquenil for a 22-year old woman who has Lupus
- Comparions of Furosemide, Gabapentin, Plaquenil, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Nexium for a 53-year old woman who has Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Arthrotec for a 67-year old woman who has Lupus Erythematosus
- Comparions of Vicodin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Soma for a 41-year old woman who has Lupus Erythematosus
- Comparions of Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril, Plaquenil, Prednisone for a 47-year old woman who has Lupus
- Comparions of Robaxin, Norco, Prednisone, Plaquenil, Gabapentin for a 33-year old man who has Lupus
- Comparions of Dextroamphetamine Sulfate (Kv Pharm) - 10MG, Plaquenil (Sanofi Aventis Us) - 200MG for a 19-year old girl who has Lupus
- Comparions of Sulfadiazine (Lederle) - 500MG, Sulfasalazine for a 59-year old woman who has Lupus
More related comparison studies for: Systemic lupus erythematosus, Tendon injury
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.