Would you have Tendon injury when you have Systemic lupus erythematosus?
Summary: there is no Tendon injury reported by people with Systemic lupus erythematosus yet.
We study people who have Tendon injury and Systemic lupus erythematosus from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Systemic lupus erythematosus and Tendon injury >>>
Systemic lupus erythematosus
Systemic lupus erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue) can be treated by Plaquenil, Prednisone, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Cellcept, Methotrexate, Azathioprine. (latest reports from 13,120 Systemic Lupus Erythematosus patients)
Tendon injury has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain, bacterial infection, sinusitis. (latest reports from 1,332 Tendon injury patients)
On Apr, 10, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Tendon Injury?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Systemic lupus erythematosus
- support group for people who have Tendon Injury
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a 40-year old woman with Lupus. The patient has Swollen Tongue
- A study of drug interactions between Alprazolam, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Lisinopril, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Zoloft for a 54-year old woman with Anxiety, Lupus Erythematosus, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- A study of drug interactions between Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Zoloft, Methotrexate, Plaquenil for a 53-year old woman with Hair Loss, Iga Deficiency, Depression, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus Erythematosus. The patient has Don't Want To Socialize At All
- A study of side effects of Sulfasalazine for a 66-year old woman with Lupus. The patient has Scales
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan, Azathioprine for a 46-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Sle. The patient has Acid Reflux
Recent Systemic Lupus Erythematosus related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Avonex, Rebif, Copaxone for a 57-year old woman who has SLE
- Comparions of Malarone, Plaquenil for a 22-year old woman who has Lupus
- Comparions of Furosemide, Gabapentin, Plaquenil, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Nexium for a 53-year old woman who has Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Arthrotec for a 67-year old woman who has Lupus Erythematosus
- Comparions of Vicodin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Soma for a 41-year old woman who has Lupus Erythematosus
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.