Would you have Fever when you have Systemic sclerosis (scleroderma)?
Summary: Fever is found among people with Systemic sclerosis (scleroderma), especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Scleroderma, and take medication Diovan.
We study 33 people who have Fever and Systemic sclerosis (scleroderma) from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Systemic sclerosis (scleroderma) and Fever >>>
Systemic sclerosis (scleroderma)
Systemic sclerosis (scleroderma) (an autoimmune or connective tissue disease. it is characterized by thickening of the skin) can be treated by Plaquenil, Cellcept, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate. (latest reports from Systemic Sclerosis (scleroderma) 2,576 patients)
Fever has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.(latest reports from Fever 168,332 patients)
On Nov, 29, 2014: 33 people who have systemic sclerosis (scleroderma) and Fever are studied.
Gender of people who have systemic sclerosis (scleroderma) and experienced Fever * :
Age of people who have systemic sclerosis (scleroderma) and experienced Fever * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Scleroderma (33 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (10 people, 30.30%)
- Hyperuricaemia (9 people, 27.27%)
- Pulmonary hypertension (8 people, 24.24%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (5 people, 15.15%)
- Prophylaxis (4 people, 12.12%)
- Reflux oesophagitis (4 people, 12.12%)
- Hypoglycaemia (3 people, 9.09%)
- Gastritis (3 people, 9.09%)
- Crest syndrome (2 people, 6.06%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Diovan (9 people, 27.27%)
- Letairis (8 people, 24.24%)
- Tracleer (6 people, 18.18%)
- Remicade (6 people, 18.18%)
- Pantoprazole sodium (6 people, 18.18%)
- Potassium chloride (5 people, 15.15%)
- Sandostatin (5 people, 15.15%)
- Erythromycin (5 people, 15.15%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (5 people, 15.15%)
- Tyvaso (3 people, 9.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Systemic Sclerosis (scleroderma) and Fever?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Fever and Systemic sclerosis (scleroderma)
- support group for people who have Systemic sclerosis (scleroderma)
- support group for people who have Fever
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- taking laquinal form mixed connective tissue disoder (ra, sojgins & scleroderma) but have ganed alot of weight. could i safely take phertermin appetite suppressent for a short term (6 months or less
(Asked by a 77 year old woman who has Sjogren's Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Scleroderma, and takes Phentermine)
Taking Plaquenil for Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder (RA, Sojogrens & Scleroderma) but I have gained a lot of weight. Could I safely take Phentermine appetite suppressant for a short term (6 months or less)?
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
(Asked by a 38 year old woman who has Headache, Fever, Swollen Fingers, Joint Pain, Muscle Tightness And Pain, and takes Zyvox, Cellcept)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
- What effect if i take dexamethasone and cyproheptedine?
(Asked by a 32 year old man who has Fever, and takes Paracetamol)
i take paracetamol 500 mg with chloroperamine (copastin),and some medicine related tu flue. i have some problem with my nose and i take fedac.
- I used to masturbate a lot.but i have no bad habbits other than that.i am diagnised with tb.its cured nw.i dont know the xact reason y i got tb?.if its due to over masturbation will it affect marriage
(Asked by a 25 year old man who has Fever, and takes Rifinah)
TB is cured.But still i have many side effects.My hands used to shake a bit,bones are weak,ma chest used to pain not often.But i m not feeling any tiredness.Will it affect ma marriage lyf.will i give birth to a child
- Why is moxam 400 prescribed?
(Asked by a 42 year old woman who has Intermittent Fever Consistent Past 15 Days, Usually After 4pm, Full Head- Headach Going Back And Sever Pain In Center Of The Back, Fever)
I had fever and kind of viral past Monday 25th Nov2013), I took pain killers, ciprofloxasin as medicine for cure for 5 days dosage. BUT I use to get the fever mostly after 4pm daily and morning would be not that brash.
My CBC, MP, Urine Regular, Vidal and lung x-rays are clear. I have been given M ...
More questions for: Systemic sclerosis (scleroderma), Fever
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Developed systemic scleroderma while on copaxone for 10 yrs.
(Posted by a 41 year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis, Scleroderma, and takes Copaxone)
I just tested positive for both crest and systemic scleroderma. I already have ms and have been on copaxone over 10 yrs. I believe copaxone may have caused this. I dont blame the makers. I am sure it has helped more then hurt, but I wonder if this has happened to others. If so it should be something ...
- Hand foot mouth disease
(Posted by a 28 year old man who has Hand Foot Mouth Disease, Joint Pain, Fever, and takes Prednisolone)
My illness was not recognized at first.
So I was given some prednisolone and other drugs.
During that time I had a joint pain and it was recovered. But after 5 months i suffered from this joint pain again and I'm suffering from this joint pain still now.I don't understand whether there is an conne ...
More reviews for: Systemic sclerosis (scleroderma), Fever
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin Pediatric for a patient with Infection - Ear. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Heart Rate Increased, Breathing - Rapid And Deep, Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness), Lethargy (tiredness), Ear Infection (ear infection), Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat), Fever, Inability To Crawl, High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
Comments: My son is 17 months old and been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes but I just received a call from his physician that he is positive for Enterovirus. What is the connection between Enterovirus and high blood sugar levels?
- A study of side effects of B Complex Vitamin for a patient with Ciprofloxacin. The patient has Fever
Comments: started on 15th Sep2014 with mild Fever, running/congested nose, body ache.
Diagnoised as Thypoid on 29Sep 2014, took cefixime+afloxacin tablet for three days.
Moved on to Ciproflaxcin I V, then Afloxacin, after all these no improvement found.
Now increased fever 102'F, heavy body pain, chilled p ...
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Prozac, Nexium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Hiatal Hernia, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Stomach Discomfort, Fatigue, Fever, Diarrhea
Comments: Onset of nausea and diarrhea this past Friday slept most of Friday thru Sunday. Went to work on Monday with continuation of symptoms then started with chills. Sent home with fever low grade 99.6 . Stayed home Tuesday &Wednesday and have done nothing but sleep no fever since Monday all symptoms conti ...
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Drug Addiction. The patient has Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Upper Respiratory Tract Congestion, Fever, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Stomach Discomfort (pain in abdomen), Sinus Headache (headache caused by sinus infections), Allodynia (other pain), Cough
Comments: Began 3 weeks ago with congestion and coughing. Nausea followed, then fever and sinus pressure. Allodynia is the most recent symptom. Has a history of shingles, however the pain has lasted more than 5 days without any blistering or rashes.
- A study of drug interactions between Xifaxan, Lidocaine, Vitamin D, Nasonex, Vitamin B12, Zenpep, Zomig, Nuvaring, Lorazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Fentanyl-25, Phenergan for a patient with Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Abdominal Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, Allergic Sinusitis, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Pancreas Transplant Rejection, Migraine, Birth Control, Anxiety Disorder, Neck Injury, Hypertension, Pain - Abdomen, Postoperative Adhesion, Nausea Postoperative. The patient has Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Abdominal Bloating, Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic, Migraine, Joint Stiffness, Diarrhoea Post-operative, Reflux Gastritis, Neck Pain, Abdominal Pain, Chest Tightness, Sore Throat, Cough, Nausea Post-operative, Malaise, Chills, Night Sweats, Fever
Comments: History of comets Pancreas divisum, chronic & recurrent acute pancreatitis, gastric bile reflux
20+ ERCP/panc stents/sphincterotomies
Total Pancretectomy with auto islet cell transplant/splenectomy
Sub colectomy (80% of colon removed)
More related studies for: Systemic sclerosis (scleroderma), Fever
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.