T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemia and Death - from FDA reports
Death is found among people with T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemia, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Campath and have Preventive health care. This review analyzes which people have Death with T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12 people who have T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemia from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
12 people who have T-Cell Prolymphocytic Leukaemia and Death are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have T-Cell Prolymphocytic Leukaemia and experience Death *:
- female: 36.36 %
- male: 63.64 %
Age of people who have T-Cell Prolymphocytic Leukaemia and experience Death *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 18.18 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 9.09 %
- 60+: 72.73 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care (3 people, 25.00%)
- Oedema (2 people, 16.67%)
- Agitation (2 people, 16.67%)
- Hepatitis B (1 person, 8.33%)
- Diabetes (1 person, 8.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Campath (7 people, 58.33%)
- Tylenol (2 people, 16.67%)
- Torsemide (2 people, 16.67%)
- Fluconazole (2 people, 16.67%)
- Famvir (2 people, 16.67%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Thrombocytopenia (3 people, 25.00%)
- Pleural Effusion (3 people, 25.00%)
- Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy (2 people, 16.67%)
- Haemothorax (2 people, 16.67%)
- General Physical Health Deterioration (2 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Death and T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemia?
- Check symptoms - is your death caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDeath and T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
T-Cell Prolymphocytic Leukaemia
T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemia (a aggressive type of t cell cancer) (latest reports from 173 T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemia patients)
Death has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, primary pulmonary hypertension, chronic myeloid leukaemia, diabetes, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 386,249 Death patients).
Browse all symptoms of T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause DeathDeath
Other conditions that could case DeathDeath
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
My sister died on the same day of hyste... My sister died on the same day of hysterctomy i.e removal of uterus and she had got hepatitis. The doctor does the operation without investigating the hepatitis and she was just 32 years old. The doctor said that she died because of septicemia, which ...
You may be interested in these reviews
My husband was a healthy 78 yr old man, never sick in the 48 yrs we were married. He got ulcerative colitis and was given Lialda,3 pills a day. Within 3 months it totally destroyed his white blood cells and literally killed him! Every Dr imaginable, including CDC tried to save him but it was ...
My only child died 19 days after giving birth to my only grandchild. My daughter was only 20 years old and healthy for the most part as I thought the headaches, and weight gain, mood swings. acne, excessive yeast, and bladder infections, Blurred vision. Ultimately Bre died from 2 massive brain ...
Hello I have a 11 year girl on ablify 10mg once daily.She has been on the meds for about 4 months.She take it at night it makes her sleep threw the night when she wakes her mood is stable but she then has alot of energy.So im not sure its a good fit for her for long term so i want to see what ...