T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemia and Lymph follicular hypertrophy - from FDA reports
Lymph follicular hypertrophy is found among people with T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Pentostatin and have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma. This review analyzes which people have Lymph follicular hypertrophy with T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who have T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemia from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
10 people who have T-Cell Prolymphocytic Leukaemia and Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have T-Cell Prolymphocytic Leukaemia and experience Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy *:
- female: 70 %
- male: 30 %
Age of people who have T-Cell Prolymphocytic Leukaemia and experience Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 10 %
- 60+: 90 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care (1 person, 10.00%)
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (1 person, 10.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Pentostatin (6 people, 60.00%)
- Campath (3 people, 30.00%)
- Cyclophosphamide (1 person, 10.00%)
- Bactrim (1 person, 10.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (6 people, 60.00%)
- Abdominal Pain (6 people, 60.00%)
- Herpes Zoster (5 people, 50.00%)
- Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage (5 people, 50.00%)
- Confusional State (5 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Lymph follicular hypertrophy and T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemia?
- Check symptoms - is your lymph follicular hypertrophy caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLymph follicular hypertrophy and T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
T-Cell Prolymphocytic Leukaemia
T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemia (a aggressive type of t cell cancer) (latest reports from 173 T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemia patients)
Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy
Lymph follicular hypertrophy (an increase in the size of the lymph node follicles) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, psoriasis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 25,482 Lymph follicular hypertrophy patients).
Browse all symptoms of T-cell prolymphocytic leukaemiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Lymph follicular hypertrophyLymph follicular hypertrophy
Other conditions that could case Lymph follicular hypertrophyLymph follicular hypertrophy
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hello, I am a 34 year old female. I had strep throat in January and my first ever break out of Guttate Psoriasis a few weeks later. I also have a few enlarged lymphnodes and going insane worrying about them. Is this normal with Guttate? I have been to my doctor who doesnt seem worried, but I ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have had MM for 1 1/2 yrs. Been on revlimd for about the same time!! Initially on dex., velcade, revlimid and zometa!! Now on just revlimid and zometa!! Igg around 850!! Just developed a bump over my collar bone lymph node, supraclavicular, all happened in one day!! Hope it's not ...