Tachycardia and Nausea and vomiting - from FDA reports
Nausea and vomiting is found among people with Tachycardia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Digoxin and have High blood pressure. We study 439 people who have Nausea and vomiting and Tachycardia from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Tachycardia (a heart rate that exceeds the range of 100 beats/min) can be treated by Atenolol, Metoprolol tartrate, Toprol-xl, Flecainide acetate, Sotalol hydrochloride (latest reports from 111,512 Tachycardia patients)
Nausea And Vomiting
Nausea and vomiting has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 234,834 Nausea and vomiting patients).
On Feb, 09, 2017
439 people who have Tachycardia and Nausea And Vomiting are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tachycardia and experience Nausea And Vomiting *:
- female: 65.42 %
- male: 34.58 %
Age of people who have Tachycardia and experience Nausea And Vomiting *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.27 %
- 20-29: 3.54 %
- 30-39: 6.84 %
- 40-49: 9.37 %
- 50-59: 14.18 %
- 60+: 64.81 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (124 people, 28.25%)
- Pain (52 people, 11.85%)
- Depression (39 people, 8.88%)
- Diabetes (37 people, 8.43%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (33 people, 7.52%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Digoxin (74 people, 16.86%)
- Aspirin (50 people, 11.39%)
- Lasix (41 people, 9.34%)
- Atenolol (36 people, 8.20%)
- Toprol-Xl (33 people, 7.52%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (229 people, 52.16%)
- Diarrhea (122 people, 27.79%)
- Dizziness (100 people, 22.78%)
- Weakness (95 people, 21.64%)
- Breathing Difficulty (85 people, 19.36%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nausea and vomiting and Tachycardia?
- Check symptoms - is your nausea and vomiting caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Tachycardiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Nausea and vomitingNausea and vomiting
Other conditions that could case Nausea and vomitingNausea and vomiting
Can you answer these questions?
Three weeks after starting Flecainide developed severe upper abdominal pain with violent vomiting about every 3 to 4 months and recently once a mont for the last 3 months. Have been hospitalized for this symptom resulting with 3 CAT scans and several abdominal exray. Each time nothing wrong ...
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
am having a bradycardia of 60 beats/min since i started the sertraline of 50mg/day , am also having dyspnea and feeling tired all the time , this is so annoying , am asking if this is serious and if i should stop the sertraline .
I have pulmonary tb, have had for a couple months and diagnosed 2 weeks ago. I am taking Rifater and ethambutol and this is my 14th day. I'm never good with any antibiotic but I'm the sort when not well to just get on with it. The problem I have is that 24hour a day I just feel sick and cannot ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I took this pill because of a dental problem for only 3 days. 125mg. Not only did it destroy my stomach but it put me into arrhythmia which I had never had in my life before. I had to call an ambulance because of the severe stomach pain it caused me. I was in a fetal position for a day despite ...
I start taking Levothyroxine in November. My thyroid gland just quit at age 68. My stomach, not the best anyway, has been on tilt. I can't even eat ice cream without belching. I've tried Nexium, Tums, and ect. Has anyone found relief from this drug. I'm going on three month and no ...
I was not diagnosed with AS until 2014, however, I had symptoms from 1999, including morning stiffness, severe low back pain, Iritis, (Uveitis) and rib pain. For the past several months I have had a rapid heart beat. I was hospitilized in July. They ran tests and decided I had ...
I am a Mom! My daughter had been on Linzess for about 8 months for IBS. Sickness set in in Oct. 2016 with vomiting and Weight loss Gallbladder not functioning it was taken out nov. 29, 2016. We thought the vomiting would stop and she would get better. Nope, still vomiting. Testing being done to ...