Tachycardia and Nausea and vomiting - from FDA reports
Nausea and vomiting is found among people with Tachycardia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Digoxin and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Nausea and vomiting with Tachycardia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 455 people who have Tachycardia from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 23, 2017
455 people who have Tachycardia and Nausea And Vomiting are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tachycardia and experience Nausea And Vomiting *:
- female: 65.91 %
- male: 34.09 %
Age of people who have Tachycardia and experience Nausea And Vomiting *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.47 %
- 20-29: 3.67 %
- 30-39: 7.33 %
- 40-49: 9.29 %
- 50-59: 13.94 %
- 60+: 64.3 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (131 people, 28.79%)
- Pain (54 people, 11.87%)
- Depression (40 people, 8.79%)
- Diabetes (38 people, 8.35%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (34 people, 7.47%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Digoxin (74 people, 16.26%)
- Aspirin (50 people, 10.99%)
- Lasix (42 people, 9.23%)
- Atenolol (36 people, 7.91%)
- Cordarone (34 people, 7.47%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (235 people, 51.65%)
- Diarrhea (126 people, 27.69%)
- Dizziness (104 people, 22.86%)
- Weakness (96 people, 21.10%)
- Breathing Difficulty (85 people, 18.68%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nausea and vomiting and Tachycardia?
- Check symptoms - is your nausea and vomiting caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Tachycardia (a heart rate that exceeds the range of 100 beats/min) can be treated by Atenolol, Metoprolol tartrate, Toprol-xl, Flecainide acetate, Sotalol hydrochloride (latest reports from 117,179 Tachycardia patients)
Nausea And Vomiting
Nausea and vomiting has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 250,332 Nausea and vomiting patients).
Browse all symptoms of Tachycardiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Nausea and vomitingNausea and vomiting
Other conditions that could case Nausea and vomitingNausea and vomiting
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I am a 70 year old women raised in the Mississippi Valley. I completed a year on the anti fungal drug after diagnosis with disseminated histoplasmosis. I am now newly diagnosed with bradycardia & related symptoms & undergoing testing. Do you give treatment suggestions? Many thanks!
Three weeks after starting Flecainide developed severe upper abdominal pain with violent vomiting about every 3 to 4 months and recently once a mont for the last 3 months. Have been hospitalized for this symptom resulting with 3 CAT scans and several abdominal exray. Each time nothing wrong ...
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
am having a bradycardia of 60 beats/min since i started the sertraline of 50mg/day , am also having dyspnea and feeling tired all the time , this is so annoying , am asking if this is serious and if i should stop the sertraline .
You may be interested in these reviews
I've recently been diagnosed with bradycardia, osteoarthritis and depression. Am I making things worse by using medical marijuana for pain and anxiety. I take xanax, antidepressants (low dose) and pain killers. The marijuana really helps with the pain and anxiety but I'm worried that I'm making ...
I had Botox for the first time 4 weeks ago. I've had a range of symptoms since but am now experiencing rapid heart rate ( 105bmm at rest) and feel breathless climbing a flight of stairs. I'm in the early stages of diagnosis with the Drs but I suspect they'll find nothing.
I’ve been taking lithium since 04/05/17, and the nausea started a couple hours after taking my first dose. After 3 hours I finally threw up the filling bowl of plain oatmeal I’d made sure to have in my system to try to avoid that side effect. My psychiatrist lowered my dosage after a couple ...
I've been on sotalol almost 2 years. Recently I began having bradycardia mostly during the day and night. It's been happening for almost 2 months. My heart will beat 45 beats a minute and the next minute 75 beats and continue that cycle for hours. Very concern. Electrophysiology putting me on 48 ...