Review: could Tachycardia cause Nausea and vomiting?
We study 2,393 people who have Tachycardia from FDA and social media. Among them, 76 have Nausea and vomiting. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Tachycardia and Nausea and vomiting >>>
Tachycardia (a heart rate that exceeds the range of 100 beats/min) (latest reports from 263,947 patients) can be treated by Atenolol, Metoprolol Tartrate, Toprol-xl, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Succinate, Bystolic.
Nausea and vomiting
Nausea and vomiting (latest reports from 1,063,142 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 2,393 people who have tachycardia are studied. Among them, 74 (3.09%) have Nausea And Vomiting.
Gender of people who have tachycardia and experienced Nausea and vomiting * :
|Nausea and vomiting||81.33%||18.67% |
Age of people who have tachycardia and experienced Nausea and vomiting * :
|Nausea and vomiting||0.00%||0.00%||1.64%||14.75%||16.39%||4.92%||21.31%||42.62% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Nausea and vomiting||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (30 people, 40.54%)
- Pain (19 people, 25.68%)
- Depression (13 people, 17.57%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (12 people, 16.22%)
- Coagulopathy (10 people, 13.51%)
- Cellulitis (10 people, 13.51%)
- Clostridial infection (10 people, 13.51%)
- Peptic ulcer (10 people, 13.51%)
- Glaucoma (10 people, 13.51%)
- Nausea (10 people, 13.51%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Atenolol (15 people, 20.27%)
- Amlodipine (13 people, 17.57%)
- Toprol-xl (13 people, 17.57%)
- Digoxin (12 people, 16.22%)
- Metronidazole (11 people, 14.86%)
- Acetazolamide (10 people, 13.51%)
- Mycostatin (10 people, 13.51%)
- Gentamicin (10 people, 13.51%)
- Ambien (10 people, 13.51%)
- Doxycycline (10 people, 13.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tachycardia and Nausea And Vomiting?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Nausea And Vomiting and Tachycardia
- support group for people who have Tachycardia
- support group for people who have Nausea And Vomiting
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- My dr. prescribed me phergan. how common is weight gain on this drug?
A Dr. prescribed me Phenergan and Potassium CL ER today. I read online that Phenergan can cause weight gain. Have any of you been on Phenergan, and if so have you experiences any weight gain or other symptoms I should be made aware of? Thank you in advance.
- Lamicta side effect nausa and vomiting after years of takin it for bi-polar
I been taking Lamictal for a couple of years. With no side effects. Presently I starter having nausea, and dry heaves ,
I went to the specialist they run test for stomach hernia, etc etc. they did not find any thing wrong. Today I noatice I experience nausea after taking Lamictal I experience ...
More questions for: Tachycardia, Nausea and vomiting
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nausea and vomiting while taking savella
I have been on Savella for 6 months now and the nausea has increased with time and now I also have vomiting daily along with occasional diarrhea. I am currently weaning off of the Savella, cutting the dosage in half for two weeks and then one pill every other day for two weeks, following my dr.'s in ...
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
More reviews for: Tachycardia, Nausea and vomiting
Common treatments for Tachycardia and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Tachycardia symptoms:
Nausea And Vomiting related symptom studies:
- Nausea And Vomiting in Blood pressure (6,305 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Contraception (2,967 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Depression (4,822 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (5,135 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Hypertension (6,767 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Multiple sclerosis (4,171 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Osteoporosis (3,655 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Pain (6,088 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Ra (3,829 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Stop smoking (3,347 reports)
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Phenergan, Metoprolol Succinate, Lovaza, Fenofibrate, Crestor, Probiotics, Humalog, Janumet Xr, Dexilant, Robinul, Adderall Xr 30, Paxil, Xanax, Seroquel for a patient with Health, Vomiting, Tachycardia, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Diarrhea, Diabetes Mellitus, Acid Reflux, Leukocytosis, Chronic Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Sweating - Excessive, Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Abdominal Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Coreg, Lisinopril, Digoxin for a patient with Hypertension, Tachycardia. The patient has Rash Maculo-papular, Rash Scaly, Anorexia, Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea
More related studies for: Tachycardia, Nausea and vomiting
Recent Tachycardia related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Tachycardia, Nausea and vomiting
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.