Review: could Tachycardia cause Nausea and vomiting?
We study 2,387 people who have Tachycardia from FDA and social media. Among them, 74 have Nausea and vomiting. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Stay connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Tachycardia and Nausea and vomiting >>>
Tachycardia (latest reports from 263,246 patients) can be treated by Atenolol, Metoprolol Tartrate, Toprol-xl, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Succinate, Bystolic.
Nausea and vomiting
Nausea and vomiting (latest reports from 1,060,246 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis.
On Aug, 26, 2014: 2,387 people who have tachycardia are studied. Among them, 74 (3.10%) have Nausea And Vomiting. They amount to 0.01% of all the 1,070,612 people who have Nausea And Vomiting on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have tachycardia and experienced Nausea and vomiting * :
|Nausea and vomiting||81.33%||18.67% |
Age of people who have tachycardia and experienced Nausea and vomiting * :
|Nausea and vomiting||0.00%||0.00%||1.64%||14.75%||16.39%||4.92%||21.31%||42.62% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Nausea and vomiting||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (30 people, 40.54%)
- Pain (19 people, 25.68%)
- Depression (13 people, 17.57%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (12 people, 16.22%)
- Coagulopathy (10 people, 13.51%)
- Cellulitis (10 people, 13.51%)
- Clostridial infection (10 people, 13.51%)
- Peptic ulcer (10 people, 13.51%)
- Glaucoma (10 people, 13.51%)
- Nausea (10 people, 13.51%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Atenolol (15 people, 20.27%)
- Amlodipine (13 people, 17.57%)
- Toprol-xl (13 people, 17.57%)
- Digoxin (12 people, 16.22%)
- Metronidazole (11 people, 14.86%)
- Acetazolamide (10 people, 13.51%)
- Mycostatin (10 people, 13.51%)
- Gentamicin (10 people, 13.51%)
- Ambien (10 people, 13.51%)
- Doxycycline (10 people, 13.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Nausea And Vomiting and Tachycardia
- group for people who have Tachycardia
- group for people who have Nausea And Vomiting
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
taking asacol for 3 days starting to improve
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Get ill doing any form of exercise get bad headaches with chronic vomiting and wretching this lasts for hours also twitching and shaking. Been ill for months now.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Have Nausea for past 5 hours with mild abdominal pain
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Tachycardia, Nausea and vomiting
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
- Buspirone and biotin
I took only 1 10,000Mcg biotin capsule and 1 buspirone (sorry to not have dosage) at roughly the sAme time (aprx 2pm).later that night, I felt severe anxiety and a giant ” knot” in my chest causing difficulty breathing. Few hours passed then I began to feel a sharp throbbing pain in left side an ...
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
More reviews for: Tachycardia, Nausea and vomiting
Common treatments for Tachycardia and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Tachycardia symptoms:
Nausea And Vomiting related symptom studies:
- Nausea And Vomiting in Blood pressure (6,305 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Contraception (2,967 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Depression (4,819 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in High blood pressure (6,642 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Multiple sclerosis (4,170 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Osteoporosis (3,655 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Pain (6,304 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Quit smoking (3,382 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Rheumatoid arthritis (3,965 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Type 2 diabetes (5,090 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.