Would you have Nausea and vomiting when you have Tachycardia?
Summary: Nausea and vomiting is found among people with Tachycardia, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Atenolol.
We study 74 people who have Nausea and vomiting and Tachycardia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Tachycardia and Nausea and vomiting >>>
Tachycardia (a heart rate that exceeds the range of 100 beats/min) can be treated by Atenolol, Metoprolol Tartrate, Toprol-xl, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Tikosyn, Metoprolol Succinate. (latest reports from Tachycardia 47,361 patients)
Nausea and vomiting
Nausea and vomiting has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis.(latest reports from Nausea and vomiting 141,518 patients)
On Dec, 16, 2014: 74 people who have tachycardia and Nausea And Vomiting are studied.
Gender of people who have tachycardia and experienced Nausea and vomiting * :
|Nausea and vomiting||81.33%||18.67% |
Age of people who have tachycardia and experienced Nausea and vomiting * :
|Nausea and vomiting||0.00%||0.00%||1.61%||14.52%||16.13%||4.84%||20.97%||41.94% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Nausea and vomiting||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (30 people, 40.54%)
- Pain (19 people, 25.68%)
- Depression (13 people, 17.57%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (12 people, 16.22%)
- Coagulopathy (10 people, 13.51%)
- Cellulitis (10 people, 13.51%)
- Clostridial infection (10 people, 13.51%)
- Peptic ulcer (10 people, 13.51%)
- Glaucoma (10 people, 13.51%)
- Nausea (10 people, 13.51%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Atenolol (15 people, 20.27%)
- Amlodipine (13 people, 17.57%)
- Toprol-xl (13 people, 17.57%)
- Digoxin (12 people, 16.22%)
- Metronidazole (11 people, 14.86%)
- Acetazolamide (10 people, 13.51%)
- Mycostatin (10 people, 13.51%)
- Gentamicin (10 people, 13.51%)
- Ambien (10 people, 13.51%)
- Doxycycline (10 people, 13.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tachycardia and Nausea And Vomiting?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Nausea And Vomiting and Tachycardia
- support group for people who have Tachycardia
- support group for people who have Nausea And Vomiting
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is vomiting all liquids common while taking morphine
(Asked by a 29 year old man who has Vomiting, and takes Morphine)
I Recently started taking 6mg of Hydro-Morphine per day for pain. Every time i take the drug i vomit up any liquids I drink. i fell just fine without anything in my stomach but as soon as i eat or drink I instantly become nauseated and vomit everything. It is hard not to drink because the drug is making me very thirsty. So i try to drink and my body rejects it over and over again.. this goes on for hours (3-5)because i am sooo thirsty that I can not stop drinking.
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
(Asked by a 73 year old woman who has Tachycardia, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Anemia, Barrett's Esophagus, Temporal Arteritis, Restless Leg Syndrome, Disautonomia, Autoimmune Retinopathy, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Myasthenia Gravis, Addison's Disease, and takes Abilify)
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on Abilify about the same amoount of time and I noticed that the commercials say a side affect can be lack of judgement or something to that effect. Has anyone else had this happen?
- My dr. prescribed me phergan. how common is weight gain on this drug?
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting, and takes Phenergan)
A Dr. prescribed me Phenergan and Potassium CL ER today. I read online that Phenergan can cause weight gain. Have any of you been on Phenergan, and if so have you experiences any weight gain or other symptoms I should be made aware of? Thank you in advance.
- Lamicta side effect nausa and vomiting after years of takin it for bi-polar (1 answer)
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Vomiting, Nausea, and takes Lamictal)
I been taking Lamictal for a couple of years. With no side effects. Presently I starter having nausea, and dry heaves ,
I went to the specialist they run test for stomach hernia, etc etc. they did not find any thing wrong. Today I noatice I experience nausea after taking Lamictal I experience dry heaves attacks. Nausea and vomiting is a side effect of Lamicta in a very small percentage of people. Has anybody suffer nausea and vomiting after taking Lamictal for a log period of time but not in the beginning?
Sorry about the English. English is my second language Thank you
- What to do when one take 20 dose of propranolol 40mg?
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has Vomiting, and takes Propranolol Hydrochloride)
a normal person take 20 doses of propranolol 40 mg at a single time. now vomiting and dizziness are the conditions
More questions for: Tachycardia, Nausea and vomiting
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Nausea and vomiting while taking savella
(Posted by a 42 year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting, and takes Savella)
I have been on Savella for 6 months now and the nausea has increased with time and now I also have vomiting daily along with occasional diarrhea. I am currently weaning off of the Savella, cutting the dosage in half for two weeks and then one pill every other day for two weeks, following my dr.'s instructions. I have three weeks total left and still have the nausea and vomiting but hopeful that these will start to go away soon. Anyone else who has weaned off of it- how long until your symptoms subsided?
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
(Posted by a 61 year old man who has Stomach Upset, Smell - Impaired, and takes Farxiga)
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my food, anything fresh out of microwave. Now I smell it in my bowel movement. I called Doctor earlier in week reported. He wants to wait about a week and call back if persists. I am a diabetic and first few days this helped. Doctor reduced my insulin and got me off glimepiride and my Sugar readings have been higher since such as 175-200. This is my only medicine change close to time period. Please respond with help or if you experience similar problems.
- Heavy sweating during sleep
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Stent 3 Years Ago RCA, Heart Attack, Prostate Infection, Fractures Nonunion, Tachycardia, Low Blood Pressure, Sweating - Excessive, and takes Saw Palmetto Berry, Valium, Norco, Soma)
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Poisened by fenofibrate
(Posted by a 63 year old man who has Nausea And Vomiting, Loose Stools, Stomach Pain, and takes Fenofibrate)
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptoms mostly went away except for the dizziness which would only happen if I bent over. By July it was hard to look at food at all. This went on for an entire year, every day. The VA, which was taking care of me, diagnosed me with a bad gall bladder. It was finally taken out in Sept. Unfortunately it did me no good.
On March 20, 2014, I took myself off this medication. Five days later the symptoms started to lift.
- Buspirone and biotin
(Posted by a 25 year old woman who has Vomiting, Abdominal Pain Lower, and takes Biotin, Buspirone Hydrochloride)
I took only 1 10,000Mcg biotin capsule and 1 buspirone (sorry to not have dosage) at roughly the sAme time (aprx 2pm).later that night, I felt severe anxiety and a giant ” knot” in my chest causing difficulty breathing. Few hours passed then I began to feel a sharp throbbing pain in left side and lower abdomen almost coming in waves leading up to violent vomiting. Never again.
More reviews for: Tachycardia, Nausea and vomiting
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I have taken verapamil for years and seem to do fine. All of a sudden I have hives really bad. Have stopped doing several things and eating several things and taking several things, still have the hives. Only thing I havent stopped is the verapamil because it has done so well with my heart.
- severe nausea and vomiting when take aleve for arthritus/joint pain, no longer take aleve, take advil instead. never experienced nausea and vomiting while taking wellbutrin and occaisionally taking advil for pain
- Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved to mnthly and las two episodes were within 2 weeks of each other. Oct 12-13& oct31-nov 1. I believe pain to be mittleschmirtz the hot flashes and vomiting just started within the last year.
- I also have been having greasy stools. I never took any of the above listed medications together. I was allergic to both lamictal and risperidone. The stomach pain is localized to the upper left quadrant of my stomach, and hurts when I push where my pancreas is. The pain is made worse after eating o ...
- Been incapacitated since xmas 2010, unable to work, life has been destroyed. Crawled away from abusive relationship, lost everything. Social Security is fighting me, it's disgusting. Doctors are wretched and worthless.
More related studies for: Tachycardia, Nausea and vomiting
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.