Home > Temporal arteritis > Fatigue > Temporal arteritis and Fatigue
Would you have Fatigue when you have Temporal arteritis?
Summary: Fatigue is found among people with Temporal arteritis, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Depression, and take medication Prednisone.
We study 11 people who have Fatigue and Temporal arteritis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Temporal arteritis and Fatigue >>>
Temporal arteritis (inflammation and damage to blood vessels that supply the head area) (latest reports from 5,245 patients) can be treated by Prednisone, Prednisolone.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,545,192 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 425 people who have temporal arteritis are studied. Among them, 11 (2.59%) have Fatigue.
Gender of people who have temporal arteritis and experienced Fatigue * :
Age of people who have temporal arteritis and experienced Fatigue * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (3 people, 27.27%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 27.27%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 27.27%)
- Pain (1 people, 9.09%)
- Myalgia (1 people, 9.09%)
- Bone density decreased (1 people, 9.09%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 9.09%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Prednisone (6 people, 54.55%)
- Pristiq (3 people, 27.27%)
- Avapro (3 people, 27.27%)
- Lidocaine (3 people, 27.27%)
- Lisinopril (2 people, 18.18%)
- Furosemide (2 people, 18.18%)
- Prednisolone (2 people, 18.18%)
- Methylprednisolone (2 people, 18.18%)
- Clobetasol propionate (2 people, 18.18%)
- Amlodipine besylate (2 people, 18.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Temporal Arteritis and Fatigue?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Fatigue and Temporal arteritis
- support group for people who have Temporal arteritis
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
(Asked by a 73 year old woman who has Tachycardia, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Anemia, Barrett's Esophagus, Temporal Arteritis, Restless Leg Syndrome, Disautonomia, Autoimmune Retinopathy, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Myasthenia Gravis, Addison's Disease, and takes Abilify)
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Fatigue, Headache, Elevated Blood Pressure, Eating More Alkaline Foods Helps Reduce Pain, Abdominal Pain Upper, Upper Back Pain, Indigestion, Slightly Yellow, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide)
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Do the side effects of prolia either stop or lessen over the 6 month period between injections?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Back Pain, Acid Reflux, Fatigue, Abdominal Pain, Osteoarthritis Generalised, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Itching, Weight Gain, Hot Flush, Musculoskeletal Discomfort, Pain - Abdomen, and takes Feraheme, Pantoprazole, Prolia)
I am wondering if the side effects of Prolia go away or lessen during the six months it is taken for.
- How often is parkinson's disease confused with chronic lyme diseasse?
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Stress And Anxiety, Muscular-Skeletal Pain, Mononucleosis, Rash Around Tic-bite, Circular Ring On Skin, Tick Bite, ADD, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Depression - Chronic, Lifelong Migraines, Lifelong Cognition Problems, Parkinson's Disease, and takes Imitrex, Paxil, Sinemet)
Back in the early 1950s I had the joy and privilege of spending a couple of summers on Cape Cod. As a kid, a lot of that time was spent playing in the grove of poplar trees and bramble behind the house. I clearly remember numerous buried tics, some of which resulted in a circular ring around the t ...
- Is their anyway of reliefing the urge of move pain, in my legs?
(Asked by a 18 year old girl who has Burning Sensation In Legs, Urge To Move My Legs, Can't Contentration , Tiredness, and takes Rabeprazole, Phenergan W/ Codeine)
I am a 18 year old girl, that recently started having trouble sleeping. I have the urge to move every minute. When i stop moving i get a burning senseation that won't leave till i move my legs again. I experienced it when i was younger around 10 years old and than stopped, and now it has come back i ...
More questions for: Temporal arteritis, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
(Posted by a 34 year old woman who has Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Fatigue, Nausea, Dizzy, and takes Mirena)
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Blurred Vision, Fatigue, Dizziness)
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Fatigue, Sinusitis Acute, Itching, Cognitive Deterioration, Psoriasis, Anxiety, Restless Leg Syndrome, Frequent Headaches, Nasal Inflammation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Chronic Insomnia, and takes Levothyroxine Thyroid, Clonazepam, Ambien Cr)
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Depo provera overdose
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Central Obesity, Obesity, Weight Gain, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Vein Disorder, Milk Secretions, Libido Decreased, Infertility Female, Hair Loss, Bone Loss, Acne, Cellulite, Depression, and takes Depo-provera)
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Fatigue, Obesity, Pain, Hot Flush)
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
More reviews for: Temporal arteritis, Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Ambien, Norco, Vyvanse for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia, Back Injury, Add. The patient has Sweating Increased, Fatigue, Swelling Of Fingers, Hand Or Foot Spasms, Intranasal Numbness, Ear Discomfort, Headache, Skin Eruption, Eyes - Dry, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain - Joints
Comments: Had an emergency appendectomy in February with complications.... have lived with joint, muscle pain most of my adult life. Constant stomach problems from a young wage. IBS, constipation, nausea, loss of appetite. Feel like I am basically a failure, unable to keep a permanent job. Marriage is on verg ...
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Besylate, Neurontin, Adderall Xr 20, Desipramine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D for a patient with Asthma Exercise Induced, Migraine, Add, Major Depression, Overall Wellness. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Fatigue, Depression
Comments: Increased dreaming and sleepwalking on neurontin. Found it affects me like clockwork. I must take it by 7pm in order to get up by 6am; otherwise I'm too woozy to drive even by 8am. Trying to make sure I took it early enough, I've taken at 6pm, but I wake up at 5am (I'm not a morning person!) like ...
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 10, Adderall Xr 20 for a patient with ADHD. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Poor Peripheral Circulation
Comments: My feet swell and fluctuate between cold, dark purple (toes especially) and a hot, flushed red. The veins on my feet seem distended and are brightly colored. My calves and below develop an episodic rash that is almost scarlet fever-like in appearance. I have developed varicose/reticular veins behind ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec Allergy, B Complex Vitamin, Magnesium, Lepidium Meyenii for a patient with Allergy, Fatigue, Anemia, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos). The patient has Fever, Infertility Female, Vision Blurred, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Mood Swings, Hot Flashes, Skin Flaking, Skin - Dry, Itching, Itching - Burning Eyes, Urination - Difficulty With Flow, Urination - Excessive Volume, Urination - Excessive At Night, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Chronic Depression, Confusional State, Eye Movements - Uncontrollable, Dizziness, Chills, Fatigue, Shortness Of Breath, Swelling Of Fingers, Eye Redness, Allergic Cough, Throat Irritation, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Headache, Edema, Swelling Face, Swollen Tongue, Throat Tightness
Comments: I keep having an allergic reaction while ONLY in my apartment. I've had these symptoms with (worsening over time) since moving in. I would like to know if I have a possible mold allergy because my place is very old and has no ventilation.
My symptoms such as the swelling, edema, throat tightness, ...
- A study of side effects of Gleevec for a patient with Chordoma. The patient has Diarrhea, Loss Of Appetite (lack of feeling to eat), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Anger
Comments: I've been taking Gleevec for almost 3 weeks now, and I've found myself becoming angry very easily. I've always been a very laid back person and now I find myself screaming at family members when they do something as simple as not doing something to my liking. It seems so silly. After lashing out at ...
More related studies for: Temporal arteritis, Fatigue
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.