Review: could Temporal arteritis cause Fatigue?
We study 422 people who have Temporal arteritis from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Stay connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Temporal arteritis and Fatigue >>>
Temporal arteritis (latest reports from 5,226 patients) can be treated by Prednisone.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,543,715 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Jul, 28, 2014: 420 people who have temporal arteritis are studied. Among them, 10 (2.38%) have Fatigue. They amount to 0.00% of all the 1,542,681 people who have Fatigue on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have temporal arteritis and experienced Fatigue * :
Age of people who have temporal arteritis and experienced Fatigue * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (3 people, 30.00%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 30.00%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 30.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 10.00%)
- Myalgia (1 people, 10.00%)
- Bone density decreased (1 people, 10.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 10.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Prednisone (6 people, 60.00%)
- Pristiq (3 people, 30.00%)
- Lidocaine (3 people, 30.00%)
- Avapro (3 people, 30.00%)
- Furosemide (2 people, 20.00%)
- Citalopram hydrobromide (2 people, 20.00%)
- Lisinopril (2 people, 20.00%)
- Methylprednisolone (2 people, 20.00%)
- Clobetasol propionate (2 people, 20.00%)
- Amlodipine besylate (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group of people like you:
- group for people who have Fatigue and Temporal arteritis
- group for people who have Temporal arteritis
- group for people who have Fatigue
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 days ago):
General fatigue, knee pain from arthritis,chronic insomnia, scalp psoriasis. One recent episode of bedwetting.
From this study (5 days ago):
Was prescribed lithium for bipolar disorder. Lithium impacted thyroid levels. TSH rose to reading of 52. (should not exceed 4.5) Lithium use suspended, Synthroid added to combat thyroid condition.
Severe joint pain ensued, first in left shoulder, left hand & left knee. Followed soon thereafter by same pain in right shoulder & right hand. (finger joints) Shoulder pain so severe that I could not retrieve wallet from rear pants pocket nor could I easily put on coat or long sleeve shirt.
Suspended Statin use & within 3-5 weeks, shoulder pain & range of motion improved to 90% of normal. Pain/stiffness in finger joints has not improved. Cannot make tight fist!!
From this study (1 week ago):
Numbness in my right foot, side of leg actually, waiting for hospital app to have this checked,
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Temporal arteritis, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
More reviews for: Temporal arteritis, Fatigue
Common treatments for Temporal Arteritis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Temporal arteritis symptoms:
Fatigue related symptom studies:
- Fatigue in Anxiety (3,565 reports)
- Fatigue in Blood pressure (8,800 reports)
- Fatigue in Depression (8,137 reports)
- Fatigue in Hypertension (9,410 reports)
- Fatigue in Lipid disorders (6,030 reports)
- Fatigue in Ms (18,937 reports)
- Fatigue in Non-a or non-b hepatitis (3,836 reports)
- Fatigue in Osteoporosis (6,522 reports)
- Fatigue in Pain (5,815 reports)
- Fatigue in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,904 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.