Home > Temporal arteritis > Fatigue > Temporal arteritis and Fatigue
Review: could Temporal arteritis cause Fatigue?
We study 425 people who have Temporal arteritis from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Temporal arteritis and Fatigue >>>
Temporal arteritis (inflammation and damage to blood vessels that supply the head area) (latest reports from 5,243 patients) can be treated by Prednisone.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,038 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Sep, 2, 2014: 422 people who have temporal arteritis are studied. Among them, 10 (2.37%) have Fatigue. They amount to 0.00% of all the 1,544,316 people who have Fatigue on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have temporal arteritis and experienced Fatigue * :
Age of people who have temporal arteritis and experienced Fatigue * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (3 people, 30.00%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 30.00%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 30.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 10.00%)
- Myalgia (1 people, 10.00%)
- Bone density decreased (1 people, 10.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 10.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Prednisone (6 people, 60.00%)
- Pristiq (3 people, 30.00%)
- Lidocaine (3 people, 30.00%)
- Avapro (3 people, 30.00%)
- Furosemide (2 people, 20.00%)
- Citalopram hydrobromide (2 people, 20.00%)
- Lisinopril (2 people, 20.00%)
- Methylprednisolone (2 people, 20.00%)
- Clobetasol propionate (2 people, 20.00%)
- Amlodipine besylate (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Temporal Arteritis and Fatigue?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Fatigue and Temporal arteritis
- group for people who have Temporal arteritis
- group for people who have Fatigue
Comments from related studies:
From this study (9 hours ago):
My celiac panel was very abnormal except for IGA which was normal. However I do not have GI symptoms. I have dizziness and light- headed ness. When I eliminated topamax the symptoms resolved. I wonder if topamax caused the blood work abnormality? I have taken it for 10 years?
From this study (1 day ago):
Missed 3 periods after taking birth control
Hormonal emotional mood swings
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Temporal arteritis, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
More reviews for: Temporal arteritis, Fatigue
Common treatments for Temporal Arteritis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Temporal arteritis symptoms:
Fatigue related symptom studies:
- Fatigue in Anxiety (3,570 reports)
- Fatigue in Blood cholesterol abnormal (6,029 reports)
- Fatigue in Blood pressure (8,800 reports)
- Fatigue in Depression (8,145 reports)
- Fatigue in Hepatitis c (3,835 reports)
- Fatigue in Hypertension (9,418 reports)
- Fatigue in Multiple sclerosis (18,937 reports)
- Fatigue in Osteoporosis (6,523 reports)
- Fatigue in Pain (5,815 reports)
- Fatigue in Ra (6,909 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.