Would you have Anhidrosis (Sweating - absent) when you have Tension headache?
Summary: there is no Anhidrosis reported by people with Tension headache yet.
We study people who have Anhidrosis (Sweating - absent) and Tension headache from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Tension headache and Anhidrosis >>>
Tension headache can be treated by Fioricet, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Ibuprofen, Excedrin, Butalbital, Acetaminophen And Caffeine, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 2,006 Tension Headache patients)
Anhidrosis (no sweating) has been reported by people with epilepsy, migraine, depression, convulsion, endometriosis. (latest reports from 217 Anhidrosis patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Tension Headache and Anhidrosis?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Tension headache
- support group for people who have Anhidrosis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ondansetron Hydrochloride And Dextrose In Plastic Container, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Probiotic, Dexilant for a 40-year old woman with Nausea, Tension Headache, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Hypothyroidism, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Gerd. The patient has Yeast Infection - Vagina
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Suboxone, Adderall, Neurontin, Ambien, Xanax, Tenormin for a 59-year old woman with Tension Headaches, Opiate Withdrawal, Add, Pain - Back, Insomnia, Panic Disorder, Tachycardia. The patient has Gradual Onset Of Neuropathy, Numbness And Wet Feeling In Feet, Weakness And No Energy
- A study of side effects of Cannabis for a 20-year old man with Not Breathing. The patient has Stuttering, Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing), Shaking Palsy (disorder of the central nervous system characterized by tremor and impaired muscular coordination), Muscle Twitching, Headache - Tension (head pain due to tension), Sweating - Absent, Body Tinea (ringworm of the body), Muscle Twitching
- A study of side effects of Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a 19-year old girl with Tension Headaches. The patient has Muscle Twitching
- A study of drug interactions between Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Lorazepam, Buspirone Hcl, Fioricet, Robaxin-750, Candesartan Cilexetil for a 54-year old woman with Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Tension Headaches, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Anxiety And Stress
Recent Tension Headache related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.