Would you have Ammonia increased when you have The flu?
Summary: Ammonia increased is reported only by a few people with The flu.
We study people who have Ammonia increased and The flu from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have The flu and Ammonia increased >>>
The flu (the flu is caused by an influenza virus) can be treated by Tamiflu, Amoxicillin, Ibuprofen, Nyquil, Acetaminophen, Tylenol. (latest reports from 23,490 The Flu patients)
Ammonia increased has been reported by people with hepatitis c, hepatic neoplasm malignant, convulsion, epilepsy, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 2,908 Ammonia increased patients)
On Apr, 6, 2015: 1 people who has the flu and Ammonia Increased is studied.
Gender of people who have the flu and experienced Ammonia increased * :
|Ammonia increased||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have the flu and experienced Ammonia increased * :
|Ammonia increased||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Influenza (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Tamiflu (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have The Flu and Ammonia Increased?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Ammonia Increased and The flu
- support group for people who have The flu
- support group for people who have Ammonia Increased
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Tamiflu for a 63-year old woman with Flu. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of side effects of Vitamin C for a 45-year old man with Flu. The patient has Dermatitis Atopic, Abdominal Pain Aggravated, Rosacea, Hypercholesterolaemia Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Tamiflu for a 68-year old woman with Flu. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Piroxicam, Ciprofloxacin for a 27-year old woman with Flu, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Myalgia, Cough, Syncope Vasovagal
Recent The Flu related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.