Would you have Ammonia increased when you have The flu?
Summary: Ammonia increased is reported only by a few people with The flu.
We study people who have Ammonia increased and The flu from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have The flu and Ammonia increased >>>
The flu (the flu is caused by an influenza virus) can be treated by Tamiflu, Ibuprofen, Amoxicillin, Nyquil, Acetaminophen, Tylenol. (latest reports from 23,485 The Flu patients)
Ammonia increased has been reported by people with hepatitis c, hepatic neoplasm malignant, convulsion, epilepsy, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 2,908 Ammonia increased patients)
On Feb, 1, 2015: 1 people who has the flu and Ammonia Increased is studied.
Gender of people who have the flu and experienced Ammonia increased * :
|Ammonia increased||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have the flu and experienced Ammonia increased * :
|Ammonia increased||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Influenza (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Tamiflu (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have The Flu and Ammonia Increased?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Ammonia Increased and The flu
- support group for people who have The flu
- support group for people who have Ammonia increased
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of NyQuil for a 39-year old woman with Flu. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of side effects of Tamiflu for a 55-year old man with Flu. The patient has Body Temperature
- A study of drug interactions between Sertraline, Novolog, Tamiflu for a 37-year old woman with Mother Of Rye, Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, Flu. The patient has Altered State Of Consciousness, Blackheads, Low Blood Sugar
- A study of side effects of Tamiflu for a 51-year old man with Influenza B. The patient has Dehydration, Stomach Pain, Confusion, Tight Chest, No Sleep
- A study of side effects of Hydrochlorothiazide for a 43-year old woman with Flu. The patient has Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)
Recent The Flu related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.