Would you have Groin pain when you have The flu?
Summary: Groin pain is reported only by a few people with The flu.
We study 2 people who have Groin pain and The flu from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have The flu and Groin pain >>>
The flu (the flu is caused by an influenza virus) can be treated by Tamiflu, Ibuprofen, Amoxicillin, Nyquil, Acetaminophen, Tylenol. (latest reports from 23,485 The Flu patients)
Groin pain has been reported by people with osteoporosis, birth control, osteopenia, pain, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 4,440 Groin pain patients)
On Feb, 24, 2015: 2 people who have the flu and Groin Pain are studied.
Gender of people who have the flu and experienced Groin pain * :
|Groin pain||33.33%||66.67% |
Age of people who have the flu and experienced Groin pain * :
|Groin pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||66.67% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Influenza (2 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Tamiflu (2 people, 100.00%)
- Avelox (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of the flu and groin pain on
Do you have The Flu and Groin Pain?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Groin Pain and The flu
- support group for people who have The flu
- support group for people who have Groin Pain
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of NyQuil for a 39-year old woman with Flu. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of side effects of Tamiflu for a 55-year old man with Flu. The patient has Body Temperature
- A study of side effects of Polyethylene Glycol 3350 for a 61-year old woman with Constipation. The patient has Groin Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Sertraline, Novolog, Tamiflu for a 37-year old woman with Mother Of Rye, Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, Flu. The patient has Altered State Of Consciousness, Blackheads, Low Blood Sugar
- A study of drug interactions between Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Vicodin for a 31-year old man with Latent Tetany, Neuralgia. The patient has Ear Pain, Constant Thrumming Sound In Ears, Hypersensitivity, Hypersensitivity, Full Body Tetany, Full Body Numbness, Perineal Pain, Penile Pain, Renal Pain
Recent The Flu related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.