Home > The flu > Tachycardia > The flu and Tachycardia
Would you have Tachycardia when you have The flu?
Summary: Tachycardia is found among people with The flu, especially people who are female, 20-29 old, also have Influenza, and take medication Tamiflu.
We study 25 people who have Tachycardia and The flu from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have The flu and Tachycardia >>>
The flu (the flu is caused by an influenza virus) (latest reports from 99,115 patients) can be treated by Tamiflu, Ibuprofen, Amoxicillin, Acetaminophen, Nyquil, Azithromycin.
Tachycardia (a heart rate that exceeds the range of 100 beats/min) (latest reports from 264,062 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, schizophrenia, pain, osteoporosis.
On Nov, 12, 2014: 25 people who have the flu and Tachycardia are studied.
Gender of people who have the flu and experienced Tachycardia * :
Age of people who have the flu and experienced Tachycardia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Influenza (25 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 12.00%)
- Myalgia (3 people, 12.00%)
- Pain (3 people, 12.00%)
- Depression (3 people, 12.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (3 people, 12.00%)
- Insomnia (3 people, 12.00%)
- Oedema peripheral (3 people, 12.00%)
- Colitis ulcerative (3 people, 12.00%)
- Fibromyalgia (3 people, 12.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Tamiflu (13 people, 52.00%)
- Vicodin (5 people, 20.00%)
- Prednisone (5 people, 20.00%)
- Aspirin (4 people, 16.00%)
- Lialda (3 people, 12.00%)
- Zanaflex (3 people, 12.00%)
- Xanax (3 people, 12.00%)
- Klonopin (3 people, 12.00%)
- Lisinopril (3 people, 12.00%)
- Glucophage (3 people, 12.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have The Flu and Tachycardia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Tachycardia and The flu
- support group for people who have The flu
- support group for people who have Tachycardia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
(Asked by a 73 year old woman who has Tachycardia, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Anemia, Barrett's Esophagus, Temporal Arteritis, Restless Leg Syndrome, Disautonomia, Autoimmune Retinopathy, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Myasthenia Gravis, Addison's Disease, and takes Abilify)
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- Can i take dicyclomine with tamiiflu?
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Flu)
I have the flu and it is upsetting my stomach. Some diarrhea. Can I take dicyclomine for some relief?
- Anyone had low hemaglobin or high white count with lamictal?
(Asked by a 27 year old man who has Bipolar, Tachycardia, and takes Abilify, Nadolol, Lamictal)
I have been taking Lamictal for about four years now and it works great for bipolar, but my CBC labs have been messed up some since than. The size of my red cells or MCV and MCHC are lower than normal and RDW is higher than normal so I have a slightly microcytic red cell. My hemoglobin has also co ...
- My 10 daughter has a cold and i have given her dimmetap, she is now complaining of allergy symptoms such as itchy, sore eyes. would it make any difference if i have her claratyne as well?
(Asked by a 11 year old girl who has Flu, Hay Fever, and takes Dimetapp, Claritin-d 24 Hour)
My daughters hay fever symptoms are out weighing her cold and flu symptoms. I have already given her dimatapp which is not really doing much to help either condition. Can I/should I give her claratyne as well?
- Should i take activella 1/.5 for menapause symptoms? i have tachycardia and a strong family history of heart disease and problems.
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who has Tachycardia, Menapause, Asthma, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Prednisone, Cardizem, Ventolin, Metformin, Claritin, Macrobid, Dulera, Zanaflex, Actemra, Vitamin D, Edta)
I am trying to decide if I should take Activella 1/.5 for treatment of Menapause symptoms that are driving me nuts. I have been struggling with hot flashes and night sweats along with dryness, and difficulty sleeping. My doctor told me that since I am 48 and already about a year into this that tre ...
More questions for: The flu, Tachycardia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Stent 3 Years Ago RCA, Heart Attack, Prostate Infection, Fractures Nonunion, Tachycardia, Low Blood Pressure, Sweating - Excessive, and takes Saw Palmetto Berry, Valium, Norco, Soma)
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting, Tachycardia, Hypercalcemia, and takes Fluconazole, Cartia Xt, Benicar, Coumadin, Cymbalta)
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
- My near-death experience with disopyramide phosphate
(Posted by a 71 year old woman who has Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Atrial Fibrillation, Tachycardia, and takes Disopyramide Phosphate)
I experienced extreme toxicity requiring Emergency Room treatment and intensive care (6 days). I was not expected to live, with liver and kidney failure and hypoglycemia (Glucose level was 27 before entering hospital). A Billings, Montana cardiologist prescribed Disopyramide Phosphate in August 2011 ...
More reviews for: The flu, Tachycardia
- A study of drug interactions between Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Strattera, Ritalin, Phentermine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Zorvolex, Olanzapine, Seroquel Xr, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Perindopril Erbumine, Lamotrigine, Mirtazapine for a patient with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Obesity, Insomnia, Arthritis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Bipolar 1, Major Depressive Disorder, Tachycardia, Sleeplessness, Diabetes, Obesity, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Generalised Anxiety Disorder
Comments: i'm pretty much the most comlex case 4 psychiatrists, 3 psychologists, a nuero scientist/adult mood disorder specialised doctor, 3 gp's, 2 naturopaths and an adhd specialist have ever come accross. i'm basically a pharmacy on legs with over 32types of medications tried in 13 months including those i ...
- A study of side effects of Tamiflu for a patient with Flu. The patient has Lesions On Hand And Legs Extreme Fatigue, Extreme Pain To Arms,legs And Ankles
Comments: NOTE: Patient began illness on 2/13/14 & prescription began on 2/14/14, Symptoms occurred approximately 5 days later.
My mom was prescribed tamiflu and a cpack of arithimiazine while she had pneumonia and was thought to maybe have the flu. After four -five days of taking the prescriptions she beg ...
- A study of side effects of Augmentin for a patient with Flu. The patient has Layth
Comments: Was Manaotai very good , On took Ojmenten the day because I took a cold , and after becoming sickened more ! It is myself taking of antibiotics , and specifically Ojmenten , has become one of the sickest cold air immediately or after a bath ! I did not get sick , and I was sick 3 times per month ! S ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal Odt, Adderall Xr 15 for a patient with Bipolar 2, Add. The patient has Libido Increased, Tachycardia, Acne, Distractibility
Comments: When I increased my lamictal dosage to 200, my libido sky rocketted. It started with fantasies, very real feeling sexual fantasies that brought me the bring of orgasm. I didn't mind it cause I had a partner and he was happy. However, it increased substantially and so I asked my psychiatrist to lo ...
- A study of side effects of Indapamide for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Tachycardia (a heart rate that exceeds the range of 100 beats/min)
Comments: I took two daily doses of Indapamide 2.5mg. On the second day I began feeling very nauseous. I decided to take one Prochloperazine tablet before bed, to ease the nausea. Unfortunately this, in combination with the Indapamide, taken in the morning, produced severe tachycardia (fast pulse) which la ...
More related studies for: The flu, Tachycardia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Gastritis and Hypothyroidism
- Tramadol Hydrochloride and Uterine Fibroids
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (2 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (13 hours ago)
- Can implanon cause breast cysts and could they be cancerous?
Answer: Very interesting that this pertinent question is not being ... (16 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (45 minutes ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Savella, Synthroid, Ethiodol, Percocet, Vistaril, Klonopin, Flexeril, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 44-year old woman who has Fibromyoma, Post Procedural Hypothyroidism, Post Hyterecetomy, Pain, Itching, Fibromyalgia (36 minutes ago)
- Compare Cellcept and Prograf and Rapamune for a 50-year old woman (40 minutes ago)
- Gymnema Sylvestre for a 72-year old man who has High Blood Sugar (59 minutes ago)