Would you have Urinary incontinence when you have The flu?
Summary: Urinary incontinence is found among people with The flu, especially people who are male, 10-19 old, also have Influenza, and take medication Tamiflu.
We study 14 people who have Urinary incontinence and The flu from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have The flu and Urinary incontinence >>>
The flu (the flu is caused by an influenza virus) can be treated by Tamiflu, Amoxicillin, Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen, Nyquil, Azithromycin. (latest reports from The Flu 23,441 patients)
Urinary incontinence (inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain.(latest reports from Urinary incontinence 18,495 patients)
On Nov, 24, 2014: 14 people who have the flu and Urinary Incontinence are studied.
Gender of people who have the flu and experienced Urinary incontinence * :
|Urinary incontinence||33.33%||66.67% |
Age of people who have the flu and experienced Urinary incontinence * :
|Urinary incontinence||0.00%||33.33%||46.67%||0.00%||6.67%||0.00%||13.33%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Influenza (14 people, 100.00%)
- Cough (2 people, 14.29%)
- Influenza like illness (1 people, 7.14%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Tamiflu (8 people, 57.14%)
- Relenza (7 people, 50.00%)
- Acetaminophen (3 people, 21.43%)
- Polaramine (2 people, 14.29%)
- Benadryl (1 people, 7.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have The Flu and Urinary Incontinence?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Urinary Incontinence and The flu
- support group for people who have The flu
- support group for people who have Urinary Incontinence
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: The flu, Urinary incontinence
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- My ex-boyfriend's effexor effects (1 response)
In my fifth year of living with my ex-boyfriend, he began taking Effexor and soon developed urinary incontinence, kidney failure and nightmares or night terrors so severe that he frequently screamed for prolonged periods, flailed and threw punches in his sleep. Upon ceasing to take Effexor, his sleep returned to normal. His kidneys also recovered, and he regained the ability to control urination. About a year after that, he was arrested for downloading child pornography, and I haven't spoken to him since. I'm not suggesting that Effexor caused him to become a pedophile, but it has been noted to produce personality changes in some users. It would be hard to ascertain whether any or all of these side effects resulted from the drug, but I would NEVER take it or allow anyone I cared about to do so. He had never exhibited any such symptoms before taking it, and I feel it ruined his life on many levels.
More reviews for: The flu, Urinary incontinence
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I am a Type 1 diabetic on insulin pump therapy with the continuous glucose monitoring link. I also take a Sertraline pill a day to take the edge off, but do not always take it on time during the hectic weekends/holidays. The past 2 days (day 3 and 4 of Tamiflu medication) had episodes where my blood ...
- I am on 400mg lamictal and 100mg Zoloft. And 50mg trazadone for sleep. The last 3 months I have urinary incontenance. And sudden urges ti pee. Uaually can't make it ro the bathroom. I am a healthy 29 year ols. Also, I used baby wipes several times to wipe after uaingthe bathroom. The wipes were reca ...
- It's been happening for about a month now. I only leak if I cough or sneeze hard. Typically even if I've urinated recently if the action is hard enough. Amounts released do very depending on the severity of the action.
- 10 yrs ago, suddenly had allergic reaction to shampoo and deodorant that I had used for years. Changed deodorants. Still have issues with scalp flare ups while using any brand shampoo. Only thing that helps is Head and Shoulders medicated shampoo in dark blue bottle.
- My doctor put me on Nortriptyline while I was suffering from Shingles and had severe depression, itching, and nerve pain on July 27, 2014. Today is Aug 2, 2014 and I have been having urinary bladder difficulty not emptying while going to the bathroom for about 2 weeks. The last three days have been ...
More related studies for: The flu, Urinary incontinence
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.