Would you have Myalgia (Muscle aches) when you have Thyroid diseases?
Summary: Myalgia is found among people with Thyroid diseases, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Thyroid diseases, and take medication Synthroid.
We study 214 people who have Myalgia (Muscle aches) and Thyroid diseases from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Thyroid diseases and Myalgia >>>
Thyroid diseases can be treated by Levothyroxine Sodium, Synthroid, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Levothroid, Methimazole. (latest reports from 17,551 Thyroid Diseases patients)
Myalgia (muscle pain) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 73,499 Myalgia patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 214 people who have thyroid diseases and Myalgia are studied.
Gender of people who have thyroid diseases and experienced Myalgia * :
Age of people who have thyroid diseases and experienced Myalgia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Thyroid disorder (204 people, 95.33%)
- Hypertension (52 people, 24.30%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (49 people, 22.90%)
- Osteoporosis (42 people, 19.63%)
- Osteopenia (24 people, 11.21%)
- Blood cholesterol (18 people, 8.41%)
- Pain (17 people, 7.94%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (14 people, 6.54%)
- Depression (14 people, 6.54%)
- Anxiety (12 people, 5.61%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Synthroid (92 people, 42.99%)
- Lipitor (52 people, 24.30%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (52 people, 24.30%)
- Fosamax (43 people, 20.09%)
- Atenolol (24 people, 11.21%)
- Aspirin (24 people, 11.21%)
- Levoxyl (21 people, 9.81%)
- Crestor (19 people, 8.88%)
- Simvastatin (13 people, 6.07%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (12 people, 5.61%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Thyroid Diseases and Myalgia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Myalgia and Thyroid diseases
- support group for people who have Thyroid diseases
- support group for people who have Myalgia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Thyroid Diseases related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium, Ezetimibe; Simvastatin for a 80-year old woman who has Thyroid Disorder
- Comparions of Atorvastatin Calcium, Finasteride, Tamsulosin, Liothyronine Sodium, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 65-year old man who has Thyroid Disorder
- Comparions of Tylenol, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 83-year old woman who has Thyroid Disorder
- Comparions of Carvedilol, Omeprazole, Amlodipine, Lisinopril for a 82-year old woman who has Thyroid Disorder
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium, Suboxone for a 40-year old man who has Thyroid Function Test Abnormal
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.