Home > Thyroid diseases > Peripheral vascular disorder > Thyroid diseases and Peripheral vascular disorder
Would you have Peripheral vascular disorder when you have Thyroid diseases?
Summary: Peripheral vascular disorder is found among people with Thyroid diseases, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Thyroid disorder, and take medication Synthroid.
We study 28 people who have Peripheral vascular disorder and Thyroid diseases from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Thyroid diseases and Peripheral vascular disorder >>>
Thyroid diseases (latest reports from 49,657 patients) can be treated by Levothyroxine Sodium, Synthroid, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Levothroid, Methimazole.
Peripheral vascular disorder
Peripheral vascular disorder (latest reports from 37,740 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, arthritis, diabetes, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 10,373 people who have thyroid diseases are studied. Among them, 28 (0.27%) have Peripheral Vascular Disorder.
Gender of people who have thyroid diseases and experienced Peripheral vascular disorder * :
|Peripheral vascular disorder||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have thyroid diseases and experienced Peripheral vascular disorder * :
|Peripheral vascular disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.55%||0.00%||0.00%||13.64%||86.36% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Thyroid disorder (28 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (11 people, 39.29%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (11 people, 39.29%)
- Diabetes mellitus (10 people, 35.71%)
- Blood cholesterol (9 people, 32.14%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (9 people, 32.14%)
- Blood pressure (7 people, 25.00%)
- Cardiac disorder (7 people, 25.00%)
- Angina pectoris (7 people, 25.00%)
- Menopause (6 people, 21.43%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Synthroid (17 people, 60.71%)
- Zoloft (9 people, 32.14%)
- Fosamax (9 people, 32.14%)
- Pravachol (7 people, 25.00%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (7 people, 25.00%)
- Accupril (7 people, 25.00%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (7 people, 25.00%)
- Nexium (7 people, 25.00%)
- Chlorpropamide (7 people, 25.00%)
- Diltiazem hydrochloride (7 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Thyroid Diseases and Peripheral Vascular Disorder?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Peripheral Vascular Disorder and Thyroid diseases
- support group for people who have Thyroid diseases
- support group for people who have Peripheral Vascular Disorder
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Dabigatran,rivaroxaban, apixaban (eliquis) or aspirin - which is most suitable for a patient with af (atrial fibrilation), left subdural hematoma, right ischemic stroke with hemorehagic transformation
(Asked by a 82 year old woman who has Thyroid Disorder, Ischemic CVA Stroke With Hemorrhagic Transformation, Chronic Subdural Hematoma (Left), High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Atrial Fibrillation)
My grandmother have Atrial Fibrillation (AF) and suffered a ischemic CVA stroke with hemorrhagic transformation on right brain this week. She also had left sudural hematoma for some time now, due to which Asprin (ecospirin-75) that she was taking because of her AF was stopped and I believe that stop ...
- Has anyone on escitalopram oxalate (escitalopram) experienced cirulation prolem to there feet, especially while sitting?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Poor Peripheral Circulation, Peripheral Vascular Disorder, and takes Lexapro)
feet that turn purple while sitting from Lexapro, Escitalopram Oxalate (Escitalopram).
- Can you take hyzaar and benicar in the same day
(Asked by a 51 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, Thyroid, and takes Hyzaar)
Patient took Hyzaar 3 hours ago and blood pressure worsened. He was taking Beneicar 40/12.5 mg. Can he take the Benicar now.?
- Does cymbalta make you intolerant to heat and sweat excessively?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Depression, Diabetes Mellitus, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Thyroid Disorder, and takes Cymbalta, Ritalin, Nuvigil, Synthroid, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Metformin)
I have taken 60 mg. Cymbalta for years. Just recently went down to 30 mg. to see if it would help with my excessive sweating. I had no trouble reducing the dosage, but it didn't help with the sweating. The heat intolerance is so bad I'm thinking of stopping the Cymbalta altogether. I live in the ...
- Triglyceride elevated cause by medication
(Asked by a 59 year old man who has Thyroid, High Cholesterol, and takes Welchol, Synthroid)
I've been taking above @ 1 yr or less. Cholesterol has gone up--still no energy--now my TRIGLYCERIDE (blood test) has gone up to over 700. Asked for new test told No have another rd for you (do not know name haven't tried yet).
Dr. said TRI.... were high before. Yes 2010 in range of @250-300 (I ...
More questions for: Thyroid diseases, Peripheral vascular disorder
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Thyroid Disorder, Ulcer - Stomach, Restrictive Pulmonary Disease, Intestinal Resection, Diverticulitis, Crohn's Disease, and takes Vitamin D, Synthroid, Prilosec Otc, Pravastatin Sodium, Asacol Hd)
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
- Cardiac stress test (thalamine ) and oxycodone
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has Severe Migraine, Thyroid Disorder, Glaucoma, High Blood Pressure, and takes Oxycodone, Gabapentin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Travatan, Vytorin, Baby Aspirin)
I am writing this for my sister-in-law, Maria, who is not able to do so and for whom my husband, her brother, and I are the POAs. In May of 2012, Maria had a recurring pain in her leg which took her to the hospital again. She was diagnosed for a second time as having a strained muscle. Then the hosp ...
More reviews for: Thyroid diseases, Peripheral vascular disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Atorvastatin Calcium, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Arava for a patient with Blood Pressure, Lower Cholesterol, Thyroid Disorder, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hiv Test Positive
Comments: Also take Aspirin 81 mg daily
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a patient with Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, Gerd, Depression. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Comments: irritability and lack of patience with myself
- A study of drug interactions between Ubiquinol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, B-12, Synthroid, Celexa, Prednisone, Imuran for a patient with General Physical Health Deterioration, Lupus Vasculitis, Energy Increased, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Depression. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Comments: I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis,lupus,vasculitis, need to use walker, legs weak and clumsey-can do very little in house,difficult to walk even with walker
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, Plaquenil, Levothroid, Lexapro for a patient with General Ill Feeling, Pernicious Anemia, Rheumatoid Factor Positive, Thyroid Disorder, Depression. The patient has Aphasia
Comments: I say the wrong word while thinking the correct word. Often the word I say is related to the wrong word. Also, I have a hard time remember words.
- A study of drug interactions between Progesterone, Testosterone, Escitalopram, Iodine, Levothyroxine Sodium, Liothyronine Sodium, Lisinopril for a patient with Hormone Level Abnormal, Depression, Thyroid Disorder, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Rectal Bleeding
Comments: I started having rectal bleeding/hemmroids about 2 months ago. I started on my thyroid pill and hormone cream about this time.
More related studies for: Thyroid diseases, Peripheral vascular disorder
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.