Home > Thyroid diseases > Toothache > Thyroid diseases and Toothache
Review: could Thyroid diseases cause Toothache (Toothaches)?
We study 10,373 people who have Thyroid diseases from FDA and social media. Among them, 47 have Toothache (Toothaches). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Thyroid diseases and Toothache >>>
Thyroid diseases (latest reports from 49,506 patients) can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine Sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Levothroid, Liothyronine Sodium.
Toothache (tooth pain) (latest reports from 78,249 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 10,367 people who have thyroid diseases are studied. Among them, 47 (0.45%) have Toothache.
Gender of people who have thyroid diseases and experienced Toothache * :
Age of people who have thyroid diseases and experienced Toothache * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Thyroid disorder (43 people, 91.49%)
- Hypertension (13 people, 27.66%)
- Depression (11 people, 23.40%)
- Osteoporosis (9 people, 19.15%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (8 people, 17.02%)
- Infection (7 people, 14.89%)
- Arthropod bite (5 people, 10.64%)
- Abdominal pain upper (5 people, 10.64%)
- Blood pressure (5 people, 10.64%)
- Incontinence (4 people, 8.51%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Synthroid (23 people, 48.94%)
- Fosamax (20 people, 42.55%)
- Zoloft (11 people, 23.40%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (10 people, 21.28%)
- Levaquin (6 people, 12.77%)
- Humira (5 people, 10.64%)
- Ditropan xl (5 people, 10.64%)
- Lasix (5 people, 10.64%)
- Calcium (4 people, 8.51%)
- Methotrexate (4 people, 8.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Thyroid Diseases and Toothache?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Toothache and Thyroid diseases
- support group for people who have Thyroid diseases
- support group for people who have Toothache
Comments from related studies:
From this study (11 hours ago):
I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis,lupus,vasculitis, need to use walker, legs weak and clumsey-can do very little in house,difficult to walk even with walker
From this study (1 day ago):
I say the wrong word while thinking the correct word. Often the word I say is related to the wrong word. Also, I have a hard time remember words.
From this study (1 day ago):
I started having rectal bleeding/hemmroids about 2 months ago. I started on my thyroid pill and hormone cream about this time.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Thyroid diseases, Toothache
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
- Salonpas patch relieve my toothache
I used to slap Salonpas Plaster on my cheek in emergency before going to my dentist. So far, it did better to relieve my toothache. Simply wash my skin with soap and water and dry it well, then place the plaster on the aching spot and press it into the skin until it sticks. Based on my experience, t ...
- Cardiac stress test (thalamine ) and oxycodone
I am writing this for my sister-in-law, Maria, who is not able to do so and for whom my husband, her brother, and I are the POAs. In May of 2012, Maria had a recurring pain in her leg which took her to the hospital again. She was diagnosed for a second time as having a strained muscle. Then the hosp ...
More reviews for: Thyroid diseases, Toothache
Common treatments for Thyroid Diseases and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Thyroid diseases symptoms:
Toothache related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (2 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (2 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Lian Zi Xin
- Lymph Nodes Scan Abnormal
- Vicodin Hp