Home > Thyroid nodule > Nausea > Thyroid nodule and Nausea
Review: could Thyroid nodule cause Nausea?
We study 149 people who have Thyroid nodule from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Thyroid nodule and Nausea >>>
Thyroid nodule (a growth (lump) in the thyroid gland) (latest reports from 2,706 patients) can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine Sodium, Levoxyl.
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) (latest reports from 1,921,972 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, quit smoking, depression, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 149 people who have thyroid nodule are studied. Among them, 1 (0.67%) has Nausea.
Gender of people who have thyroid nodule and experienced Nausea * :
Age of people who have thyroid nodule and experienced Nausea * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Thyroid adenoma (1 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 100.00%)
- Blood pressure - aging changes (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lung disease (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cholesterol (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levothroid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Oxazepam (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lisinopril (1 people, 100.00%)
- Prednisone (1 people, 100.00%)
- Simvastatin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Thyroid Nodule and Nausea?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Nausea and Thyroid nodule
- support group for people who have Thyroid nodule
- support group for people who have Nausea
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What can i do about nausea from generic bactrim
I want to know what I can do to combat nausea from this drug
- Lamicta side effect nausa and vomiting after years of takin it for bi-polar
I been taking Lamictal for a couple of years. With no side effects. Presently I starter having nausea, and dry heaves ,
I went to the specialist they run test for stomach hernia, etc etc. they did not find any thing wrong. Today I noatice I experience nausea after taking Lamictal I experience ...
- Mucous in stools rolling std jab
Hi there, I was recently diagnosed with Balanitis, a small white ulcer has appeared on my foreskin caused by the trauma of the condition.
I went to the ER for the problem, worrying that it maybe and std, the nurse and doctor there told me to keep the ulcer clean and to keep strong soaps away fro ...
More questions for: Thyroid nodule, Nausea
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Thyroid nodule, Nausea
Common treatments for Thyroid Nodule and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Thyroid nodule symptoms:
Nausea related symptom studies:
- Nausea in Blood pressure (9,589 reports)
- Nausea in Contraception (5,871 reports)
- Nausea in Depression (9,341 reports)
- Nausea in Hypertension (10,130 reports)
- Nausea in Ms (6,177 reports)
- Nausea in Osteoporosis (7,506 reports)
- Nausea in Pain (8,472 reports)
- Nausea in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,021 reports)
- Nausea in Smoking and smokeless tobacco (9,948 reports)
- Nausea in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (12,942 reports)
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Thyroid nodule, Nausea
Recent Thyroid Nodule related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Thyroid nodule, Nausea
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (8 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (1 hour ago)
- Xarelto, Warfarin Sodium for a 76-year old man who has DVT (4 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
Recent user comments
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (9 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Recently increased dose to 60 mg/day. Pic started ab ... " (9 hours ago)
- Polydipsia Psychogenic
- Tinea Pedis
- Alfuzosin Hydrochloride
- Aplasia Cutis Congenita