Would you have Nausea when you have Thyroid nodule?
Summary: Nausea is reported only by a few people with Thyroid nodule.
We study people who have Nausea and Thyroid nodule from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Thyroid nodule and Nausea >>>
Thyroid nodule (a growth (lump) in the thyroid gland) can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine Sodium, Levoxyl. (latest reports from 564 Thyroid Nodule patients)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, quit smoking, depression, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 264,835 Nausea patients)
On Apr, 10, 2015: 1 people who has thyroid nodule and Nausea is studied.
Gender of people who have thyroid nodule and experienced Nausea * :
Age of people who have thyroid nodule and experienced Nausea * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Thyroid adenoma (1 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 100.00%)
- Blood pressure - aging changes (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lung disease (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cholesterol (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levothroid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Oxazepam (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lisinopril (1 people, 100.00%)
- Prednisone (1 people, 100.00%)
- Simvastatin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of thyroid nodule and nausea on
Do you have Thyroid Nodule and Nausea?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Nausea and Thyroid nodule
- support group for people who have Thyroid nodule
- support group for people who have Nausea
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Parnate for a 62-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Nausea
- A study of side effects of Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 50-year old woman with Lupus. The patient has Agitation, Diarrhoea, Nausea, Loss Of Hair
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Adderall Xr 25 for a 17-year old girl with Depression - Adolescents, Add. The patient has Nausea
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a 17-year old girl with ADD. The patient has Appetite Decreased, Nausea, Irritability, Fatigue, Headache, Dizziness, Bluish Skin, Heart Palpitations, Heart Rate Increased, Chest Pain, Shortness Of Breath, Dry Mouth
- A study of drug interactions between Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Glycinate, Norvasc for a 62-year old woman with Low Blood Potassium, Low Blood Magnesium, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Loss Of Appetite, Unsteadiness, Hungry After Eat, Disorientation, Fatigue - Chronic, Nausea, Tremor, Confusion, Dizziness
Recent Thyroid Nodule related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.