Thyroid diseases and Nystagmus - from FDA reports
Nystagmus is reported only by a few people with Thyroid diseases. We study 4 people who have Nystagmus and Thyroid diseases from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 21, 2017
4 people who have Thyroid Diseases and Nystagmus are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Thyroid Diseases and experience Nystagmus *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Thyroid Diseases and experience Nystagmus *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 75 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (3 people, 75.00%)
- Depression (2 people, 50.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 25.00%)
- Grand Mal Convulsion (1 person, 25.00%)
- Fibromyalgia (1 person, 25.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zyflo (2 people, 50.00%)
- Reglan (2 people, 50.00%)
- Plavix (2 people, 50.00%)
- Levothyroxine Sodium (2 people, 50.00%)
- Diazepam (2 people, 50.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Dizziness (4 people, 100.00%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (3 people, 75.00%)
- Tardive Dyskinesia (2 people, 50.00%)
- Movement - Uncoordinated (2 people, 50.00%)
- Memory Loss (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Nystagmus and Thyroid diseases?
- Check symptoms - is your nystagmus caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNystagmus and Thyroid diseases from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Thyroid diseases can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine thyroid, Levothroid (latest reports from 34,911 Thyroid diseases patients)
Nystagmus (a condition of involuntary eye movement) has been reported by people with epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, depression, convulsion, pain (latest reports from 3,930 Nystagmus patients).
Browse all symptoms of Thyroid diseasesa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause NystagmusNystagmus
Other conditions that could case NystagmusNystagmus
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have had hypothyroidism for about 15 years and even though I wasn't the best for taking my meds correctly I never really had a problem but that is until I was hospitalized in Feb. of 2017 for strep and the flu at the same time. The Dr. at the hospital upped my dosage from 200 mcg (which I had ...
Born 2008. Got diagnosed with ITP when she was Two years old. Female and starting to show start off puberty. Breasts started to develop a couple of months ago. Blood platelet count always around 10,000-20,000. Had a stomach hemorrhage 3 years ago, no other severe cases of bleeding. Occasionally ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have Mal de DeBarquement Syndrome, nystagmus, and take modafinil for narcolepsy. I also have sleep apnea. My nystagmus is inconsistent, and I am wondering if it is aggravated by modafinil, stress or fatigue. I take 200mg. in the a.m., because it is more effective than taking 100 in the a.m. ...
My husband is suffering from Nystagmus. This started 5 days ago & his doc took him off Reglan on Tuesday. I wonder how long it will take to totally have it out of his system. He's taken it 14 months for gastroparesis.