Tired eyes and Male condoms - from FDA reports
There is no Male Condoms reported by people with Tired Eyes yet. We study people who have Male Condoms and Tired Eyes from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Male condoms and Tired eyes?
- Check symptoms - is your male condoms caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMale condoms and Tired eyes from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tired eyes (eyes feel achy, weak, or heavy due to intense use) (latest reports from 222 Tired eyes patients)
No further information found.