Would you have Skin rash (Rashes) when you have Tmj disorders?
Summary: there is no Skin rash reported by people with Tmj disorders yet.
We study people who have Skin rash (Rashes) and Tmj disorders from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Tmj disorders and Skin rash >>>
Tmj disorders (temporomandibular joint and muscle disorders) can be treated by Flexeril, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Soma. (latest reports from 210 Tmj Disorders patients)
Skin rash (redness) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 146,484 Skin rash patients)
On Feb, 1, 2015: No report is found.
Get connected: join our support group of tmj disorders and skin rash on
Do you have Tmj Disorders and Skin Rash?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Tmj disorders
- support group for people who have Skin rash
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Valium for a 25-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Rash Generalised (rash on most of body parts)
- A study of side effects of Simvastatin for a 62-year old man with High Clorestorol. The patient has Skin Rash (redness)
- A study of side effects of Lipitor for a 56-year old woman with Blood Cholesterol Abnormal. The patient has Nasal Dryness (dry nose), Crackles Lung (noises that may be made by one or both lungs of a human with a respiratory disease during inhalation), Erythema (redness of the skin), Blisters (small pockets of fluid within the upper layers of the skin caused by forceful rubbing (friction), burning, freezing, chemical exposure), Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Levoxyl for a 59-year old woman with Colostomy, Throat Cancer. The patient has Rash Generalised
- A study of drug interactions between Doxepin Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 46-year old man with Skin Pluritus, Heartburn, Lymphocytosis. The patient has Itching, All Around Body Except Below My Knees, Feeling Cold, Only Feet And Hands, Comes And Goes, Hemorrhoids, Tinea Of The Scalp, Hot Itchy Ears, Skin Rash, Itching Skin Around Neck Area, Itching In The Groin, Skin Burning Sensation
Recent Tmj Disorders related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.