Home > Tonsillitis > Brain injury > Tonsillitis and Brain injury
Would you have Brain injury (Head injury) when you have Tonsillitis?
We study 4 people who have Brain injury (Head injury) and Tonsillitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Tonsillitis and Brain injury >>>
Tonsillitis (inflammation of tonsil) (latest reports from 7,601 patients) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Penicillin-vk, Azithromycin, Prednisone.
Brain injury (latest reports from 259,950 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 980 people who have tonsillitis are studied. Among them, 4 (0.41%) have Brain Injury.
Gender of people who have tonsillitis and experienced Brain injury * :
|Brain injury||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have tonsillitis and experienced Brain injury * :
|Brain injury||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||80.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||40.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Gastritis (4 people, 100.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 25.00%)
- Malaria prophylaxis (1 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ketek (4 people, 100.00%)
- Rocephin (4 people, 100.00%)
- Cefaclor (2 people, 50.00%)
- Warfarin sodium (2 people, 50.00%)
- Lariam (1 people, 25.00%)
- Mefloquine (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tonsillitis and Brain Injury?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Brain Injury and Tonsillitis
- support group for people who have Tonsillitis
- support group for people who have Brain Injury
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i have a hyp b injection if i have tonillitis
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has Tonsillitis)
im due to have a hyp b injection and i have tonsillitis can i still have one?
- Diagnosed with tonsilitis but very light sensitive
(Asked by a 19 year old girl who has Tonsillitis, Light Sensitivity, Headache)
My 19 year old daughter was diagnosed with tonsilitis yesterday. She has the sore throat, swollen tonsils with white on them. Glands are also very swollen with a lot of trouble swallowing and headaches. What is most odd is the puffiness above and bleow th eyes and the extreme light sensitivi ...
- Adding low dose [25 mg] of quetiapine fuarate to bupropion hcl sr 12 hr [150 mg], cymbalta [60 mg] & gabapentin [300 mg] for sleep aid.
(Asked by a 75 year old man who has Sleep Disorder Therapy, Depression, Nerve Injury, Three Year Old Head Injury. Sever Head And Neck Pain. Low Dose Quetiapine Fumarate [25 Mg] Added As Sleep Aid. , Head Injury, and takes Gabapentin, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Quetiapine Fumarate, Synthroid, Clonazepam, Pravastatin Sodium, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Clonazepam)
rear ended three years ago resulting in nerve damage in back head and back neck. Placed on 2 each 300mg 3 times a day w/o much success. Follow-up with PT and "trigger point" infections to relax nexk muscles which allowed for effective PT. Later receive more long term botax injections. Later prescri ...
More questions for: Tonsillitis, Brain injury
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Health issues and struggles
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Epilepsy, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Graves Disease, Brain Tumor, Head Trauma, Insomnia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Pain Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Tinnitus, Seasonal Allergy, and takes Keppra, Lamictal, Vitamin D, Fish Oil)
I have numerous health issues. Some I've lived with not realizing they were there. Others are caused by meds I've taken in the past or am still using now.
Lupus is the most recent and biggest trouble I have right now. It is caused by the one drug that finally gave me control of my seizures
Some o ...
More reviews for: Tonsillitis, Brain injury
- A study of side effects of Flecainide Acetate for a patient with Ventricular Tachycardia. The patient has Brain Injury
Comments: Taken be four 4 years of age prior to heart procedure to remove extra receptors from ventricles. Patient ended up needing to take special education classes and is currently incapable of living on own.
- A study of side effects of Penicillin-vk for a patient with Tonsillitis. The patient has Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood)
Comments: just started taking penicillin as prescribed by doctor for tonsilitis and have noticed my mood changes dramaticly from happy to sad.. noticed this just by watching tv and finding that im getting emotional over stuff that i wouldnt normally can penicillin cause these "mood swings" it isnt anything se ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Lasix, Fluticasone Propionate, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Deglycyrrhized Licorice, Vitamin E, Aspirin, Multivitamin, Shatavari, Rehmannia, Omega-3, Prilosec, Hydrocortisone, Xanax, Gabapentin, Norco, Fentanyl-50 for a patient with Immune System Disorder, Vitamin D Deficiency, Muscle Pain, Inflammatory Pain, Allergic Sinusitis, Adrenal Insufficiency, Skin Disorder, Poor Peripheral Circulation, Nutritional Support, Blood In Ejaculation, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Addison's Disease, Tremor, Fibromyalgia, Breakthrough Pain, Herniated Intervertebral Disk. The patient has Nerve Root Lesion Nos, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Ganglion, Abdominal Pain, Head Injury, Mastoid Effusion, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Aches And Pains In Bones, Paralysis, Yeast Infections And Yogurt, Muscular Weakness, Empty Sella Syndrome, Chiari Malformation, Avm - Cerebral, Spondylosis, Degenerative Joint Disease, Musculoskeletal Stiffness, Pain - Head, Fatigue - Chronic, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Cramps - Muscle, Vision Blurred, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Dizziness, Restlessness, Skin Burning Sensation, Migraine With Aura, Pain - Muscles
Comments: I have been in pain and have suffered for over 7 years with muscle pain with cramping, aching, burning, stinging, pins/needles, weakness, numbness and paralysis, etc. I live with fatigue and utter exhaustion everyday and hate having to take medicine period, but have no choice in the matter. I know t ...
- A study of side effects of Augmentin Es-600 for a patient with Tonsillitis. The patient has Henoch-schonlein Purpura (inflammation of the blood vessels in the skin and other body organs)
Comments: Got a fever for two days and took Dolphin Suppositories (Diciofenac Sodium 25mg)when fever recurred diagnosed tonsillitis and started Augmentin ES -600 7.5mg/12 hours.
Took it for 3 days without any other drug and had already stopped the Dolphin Suppositories on the day starting the Augmentin ES. O ...
- A study of drug interactions between Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Amoxicillin for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Tonsillitis. The patient has Itching, Red Bumps
Comments: Since I started taking the amoxicillin, I have gotten red bumps that look like bites on my right arm (from shoulder to hand), left hand, calves, ankles and feet. I am almost done taking the antibiotics but have continued to take the amitriptyline for my pain and sleep. I am wondering if this antibio ...
More related studies for: Tonsillitis, Brain injury
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.