Would you have Brain injury (Head injury) when you have Tonsillitis?
Summary: Brain injury is reported only by a few people with Tonsillitis.
We study 4 people who have Brain injury (Head injury) and Tonsillitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Tonsillitis and Brain injury >>>
Tonsillitis (inflammation of tonsil) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Penicillin-vk, Prednisone, Azithromycin, Penicillin. (latest reports from 2,568 Tonsillitis patients)
Brain injury has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 38,342 Brain injury patients)
On Apr, 8, 2015: 4 people who have tonsillitis and Brain Injury are studied.
Gender of people who have tonsillitis and experienced Brain injury * :
|Brain injury||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have tonsillitis and experienced Brain injury * :
|Brain injury||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Gastritis (4 people, 100.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 25.00%)
- Malaria prophylaxis (1 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ketek (4 people, 100.00%)
- Rocephin (4 people, 100.00%)
- Cefaclor (2 people, 50.00%)
- Warfarin sodium (2 people, 50.00%)
- Lariam (1 people, 25.00%)
- Mefloquine (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tonsillitis and Brain Injury?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Brain Injury and Tonsillitis
- support group for people who have Tonsillitis
- support group for people who have Brain Injury
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Lorazepam, Pantoprazole, Metoprolol Succinate, Biotin, Zoloft, Gabapentin for a 19-year old girl with Allergy, Anxiety Disorder, Acid Reflux, Tachycardia, Keratosis Pilaris, Migraine With Aura. The patient has Blurred Vision, Double Vision, Cold Exposure - Extremities, Sweating Decreased, Sweating, Seizure - Tonic-clonic, Brain Injury, Gastroparesis, Low Blood Pressure, Dizziness, Tachycardia
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin for a 34-year old woman with Tonsillitis. The patient has Flank Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Zoloft, Amoxicillin for a 19-year old girl with Panic Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Tonsillitis. The patient has Tonsillitis
- A study of side effects of Penicillin for a 33-year old woman with Tonsillitis. The patient has Dandruff
- A study of drug interactions between Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Clarithromycin for a 30-year old woman with Muscle Spasms, Tonsillitis.
Recent Tonsillitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.