Review: could Tooth abscess cause Chest pain?
We study 1,591 people who have Tooth abscess from FDA and social media. Among them, 40 have Chest pain. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Tooth abscess and Chest pain >>>
Tooth abscess (pus formation in tooth) (latest reports from 103,181 patients) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Penicillin-vk, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Penicillin.
Chest Pain (latest reports from 929,153 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 1,586 people who have tooth abscess are studied. Among them, 40 (2.52%) have Chest Pain.
Gender of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Chest pain * :
|Chest pain||60.47%||39.53% |
Age of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Chest pain * :
|Chest pain||0.00%||0.00%||8.11%||8.11%||8.11%||27.03%||27.03%||24.32% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Chest pain||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Tooth infection (28 people, 70.00%)
- Menstruation irregular (3 people, 7.50%)
- Headache (3 people, 7.50%)
- Depression (3 people, 7.50%)
- Dyspepsia (2 people, 5.00%)
- Respiratory tract infection (2 people, 5.00%)
- Shoulder pain (2 people, 5.00%)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension (2 people, 5.00%)
- Multiple sclerosis (2 people, 5.00%)
- Asthma (2 people, 5.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ibuprofen (4 people, 10.00%)
- Erythromycin (4 people, 10.00%)
- Nitrofurantoin (3 people, 7.50%)
- Yaz (3 people, 7.50%)
- Zocor (3 people, 7.50%)
- Cephalexin (3 people, 7.50%)
- Lexapro (3 people, 7.50%)
- Amoxicillin (3 people, 7.50%)
- Levaquin (2 people, 5.00%)
- Betaseron (2 people, 5.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tooth Abscess and Chest Pain?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Chest Pain and Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Chest Pain
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 hours ago):
Nose bleeds also swelling if the throat and chest
From this study (2 days ago):
5 minutes after taking clindamycin hcl, i had heartburn so bad i though i was gonna puke. it was very painful and when i burped i threw up in my mouth and it tasted horrible.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
tightening of the chest and chest pain
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Tooth abscess, Chest pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Chest pain while on yasmin
started experiencing severe chest pain and Vision disturbances since day one of taking yasmin. today is day 4 and I don't wanna take them anymore. I've ever taken yasmin about a year ago with no side effects so I'm a lil lost as to why its been a bother now. last menses was June 12th, had it prescri ...
- Febrero 2014 - daniel alberto romero
The dosis: Flecainida-Diondel: 100 mg (twice a day) - Pradaxa-Dabigatran Etexilato: 150 mg twice a day - Bisoprolol fumarato-Corbis: 2.5 mg daily
sometimes I get a chest pain and other days an acid sensation coming from the stomach. I assign these drugs as to be the cause as I never felt this wa ...
More reviews for: Tooth abscess, Chest pain
Common treatments for Tooth Abscess and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Tooth abscess symptoms:
Chest Pain related symptom studies:
- Chest Pain in Asthma (3,121 reports)
- Chest Pain in Blood pressure (6,502 reports)
- Chest Pain in Depression (3,528 reports)
- Chest Pain in Diabetes mellitus (2,766 reports)
- Chest Pain in Hypertension (6,991 reports)
- Chest Pain in Lower cholesterol (3,783 reports)
- Chest Pain in Ms (4,192 reports)
- Chest Pain in Osteoporosis (4,635 reports)
- Chest Pain in Pain (4,383 reports)
- Chest Pain in Rheumatoid arthritis (3,898 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.