Would you have Chest pain when you have Tooth abscess?
Summary: Chest pain is found among people with Tooth abscess, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Tooth abscess, and take medication Ibuprofen.
We study 40 people who have Chest pain and Tooth abscess from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Tooth abscess and Chest pain >>>
Tooth abscess (pus formation in tooth) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Penicillin-vk, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Penicillin. (latest reports from Tooth Abscess 10,778 patients)
Chest pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.(latest reports from Chest pain 136,288 patients)
On Dec, 14, 2014: 40 people who have tooth abscess and Chest Pain are studied.
Gender of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Chest pain * :
|Chest pain||60.47%||39.53% |
Age of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Chest pain * :
|Chest pain||0.00%||0.00%||7.89%||7.89%||7.89%||26.32%||26.32%||23.68% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Chest pain||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Tooth infection (28 people, 70.00%)
- Menstruation irregular (3 people, 7.50%)
- Headache (3 people, 7.50%)
- Depression (3 people, 7.50%)
- Dyspepsia (2 people, 5.00%)
- Respiratory tract infection (2 people, 5.00%)
- Shoulder pain (2 people, 5.00%)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension (2 people, 5.00%)
- Multiple sclerosis (2 people, 5.00%)
- Asthma (2 people, 5.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ibuprofen (4 people, 10.00%)
- Erythromycin (4 people, 10.00%)
- Nitrofurantoin (3 people, 7.50%)
- Yaz (3 people, 7.50%)
- Zocor (3 people, 7.50%)
- Cephalexin (3 people, 7.50%)
- Lexapro (3 people, 7.50%)
- Amoxicillin (3 people, 7.50%)
- Levaquin (2 people, 5.00%)
- Betaseron (2 people, 5.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tooth Abscess and Chest Pain?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Chest Pain and Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Chest Pain
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can the use of triamcinolone ointment on the eyelids, nose, and side of mouth cause headache, uneven heartbeat and aura
(Asked by a 17 year old boy who has Chest Pain, Aura, and takes Triamcinolone)
Started noticing slight chest pain, small tension like headaches and auras after a year and half, did not apply everyday, maybe on average once ever week or two for a year and a half
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 27 year old woman who has Vulvovaginal Dryness During Intercourse, Acne Cystic, Bilateral Stenosis, Irregularity Of Bowels, Muscle Tightness, Menstrual Periods - Heavy, Prolonged, Or Irregular, Menstruation - Painful, Painful Sexual Intercourse, Pelvic Discomfort, Chest Pain, Abdominal Bloating, Deep Knee Pain, Extreme Thigh Pain, Sometimes Bulging, Flattened/deflated & Bulging Discs, Chronic Pain, Hirsutism, and takes Soma, Norco)
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & ...
- Could the iud cause body pain nerevous,dizziness,confessing after about a year? (2 answers)
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Nervousness, Chest Pain, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Weakness, and takes Hydroxyzine, Zoloft)
I was having a light chest pain going over to my right arm went to the hospital and they said they could find anything ....Once again said it was anxiety.... I was woundering if the iud could have infected my body some how causing the symptoms and more..thank you for you time....
- Can ranexa cause chest pain?
(Asked by a 75 year old woman who has Chest Pain, and takes Ranexa)
I always have Chest pain a couple of hours after taking Ranexa. It scared me when I first started taking this drug, thinking I was having a heart attack, but realized that wasn't so. the pain is very severe and seems to go right through to my back I will last up to a half an hour.
- Mixing methamphatamine and lisinapril hydrocloathyaxide together is it dangetous
(Asked by a 42 year old woman who has Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Hand Tingling Numb, Shortness Of Breath, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride)
I feel really terrible shortness of breath blood pressure keeps dropping up and down my chest is very heavy and tight
More questions for: Tooth abscess, Chest pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Chest pain while on yasmin
(Posted by a 27 year old woman who has Chest Pain, and takes Yasmin)
started experiencing severe chest pain and Vision disturbances since day one of taking yasmin. today is day 4 and I don't wanna take them anymore. I've ever taken yasmin about a year ago with no side effects so I'm a lil lost as to why its been a bother now. last menses was June 12th, had it prescri ...
- Febrero 2014 - daniel alberto romero
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has Chest Pain, Stomach Pain, and takes Flecainide Acetate, Pradaxa, Bisoprolol Fumarate)
The dosis: Flecainida-Diondel: 100 mg (twice a day) - Pradaxa-Dabigatran Etexilato: 150 mg twice a day - Bisoprolol fumarato-Corbis: 2.5 mg daily
sometimes I get a chest pain and other days an acid sensation coming from the stomach. I assign these drugs as to be the cause as I never felt this wa ...
More reviews for: Tooth abscess, Chest pain
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin for a patient with Ear Infection. The patient has Chest Discomfort
Comments: I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and off for about 3 days. I also have localized pain under my left breastbone. This didn't start until I started the Amoxicillin which I am on 875 mg twice a day. I do have acid reflux which I am on protonix 40 mg twice a day. I am not having any tro ...
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Tooth Infection. The patient has Potassium - High (damage to or disease of the kidney)
Comments: I have been taking the prednisone 20 mg once a day for help in fighting off infection. My doctor is concerned about the high blood potassium levels and is wanting blood tests sometimes twice a week. I weigh 90 lbs and am 5'4".
- A study of side effects of Xeloda for a patient with Colon Cancer Stage Iii. The patient has Chest Pain
Comments: Have been on Xeloda 5days. 2000mg bid and past few days intermittent chest and arm pain. I had check up at hospital, including a stress test which was all normal. Pain fells like muscle tightness and comes on after exertion.
- A study of side effects of Flagyl for a patient with C. Diff. The patient has Abdominal Bloating (feeling of tightness around abdomen), Not Breathing, Shortness Of Breath, Chest Pain
Comments: Diagnosed with Crohn's Disease 02/2013 due to flare-up and bloody diarrhea, another flare in 02/14 with C. Diff. and bloody diarrhea. Took Flagyl with minor side effects. Another flare 06/2014 with no bleeding which started to ease up 3 weeks later but 7/12/2014 it became worse and I re-flared all o ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Dapsone, Prednisone for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Behcet's Syndrome. The patient has Gall Bladder Pain, Stiff Neck, Inflammation, Chest Pain
Comments: These attacks I am experiencing are growing more intense every time. They are also beginning to get closer and closer to the previous attack. I have been to the hospital 2 times in 3 weeks in fear for my life thinking i was having an heart attack.
More related studies for: Tooth abscess, Chest pain
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.