Would you have Eye pain when you have Tooth abscess?
Summary: Eye pain is reported only by a few people with Tooth abscess.
We study 2 people who have Eye pain and Tooth abscess from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Tooth abscess and Eye pain >>>
Tooth abscess (pus formation in tooth) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Penicillin-vk, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Penicillin. (latest reports from 10,800 Tooth Abscess patients)
Eye pain has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, glaucoma, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression. (latest reports from 13,631 Eye pain patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 2 people who have tooth abscess and Eye Pain are studied.
Gender of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Eye pain * :
|Eye pain||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Eye pain * :
|Eye pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Eye pain||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Tooth infection (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Clindamycin hydrochloride (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of tooth abscess and eye pain on
Do you have Tooth Abscess and Eye Pain?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Eye Pain and Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Eye Pain
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Penicillin-vk for a 23-year old woman with Tooth Infection. The patient has Hunger
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin for a 53-year old woman with Abscess - Tooth. The patient has Smoker
- A study of side effects of Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a 36-year old woman with Tooth Infection. The patient has Chest Pain
- A study of side effects of Warfarin Sodium for a 55-year old woman with Blood Clots. The patient has Eye Pain, Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 10, Folic Acid, Klonopin, Zanaflex, Lamictal for a 34-year old woman with ADHD, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Eye Pain, Fatigue, Light Sensitivity, Blurred Vision
Recent Tooth Abscess related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.