Would you have Eye pain when you have Tooth abscess?
Summary: Eye pain is reported only by a few people with Tooth abscess.
We study 2 people who have Eye pain and Tooth abscess from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Tooth abscess and Eye pain >>>
Tooth abscess (pus formation in tooth) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Penicillin-vk, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Penicillin. (latest reports from 10,790 Tooth Abscess patients)
Eye pain has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, glaucoma, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression. (latest reports from 13,625 Eye pain patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 2 people who have tooth abscess and Eye Pain are studied.
Gender of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Eye pain * :
|Eye pain||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Eye pain * :
|Eye pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Eye pain||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Tooth infection (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Clindamycin hydrochloride (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tooth Abscess and Eye Pain?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Eye Pain and Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Eye pain
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Amphetamine Salt Combo, Ribasphere, Sovaldi for a 28-year old man with ADHD, Hepatitis C. The patient has Eye Pain, Neck Swelling, Tension Headaches, Neck Pain
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 74-year old woman with Tooth Infection. The patient has Potassium - High (damage to or disease of the kidney)
- A study of drug interactions between Sertraline, Quinine Sulfate, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Morphine Sulfate, Gabapentin for a 46-year old woman with Depression, Restless Leg Syndrome, Neuropathic Pain, Coccydynia. The patient has Eye Pain, Frequent Headaches, Nausea, Abdominal Pain, Uti
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin for a 63-year old woman with Tooth Infection. The patient has Red Rash On Neck Sometime Itchy
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Crestor, Simvastatin, Xanax, Zoloft, Adderall 30, Sudafed, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Zyrtec for a 45-year old woman with IgA Deficiency, High Blood Cholesterol, Anxiety And Stress, Mood Swings, Adhd, Sinus Pain, Asthma, Jet Lag, All. The patient has Heart Pounding Or Racing, Eye Pain, Pain - Leg, Ibs, Fatigue - Chronic, Allergy To Chemicals, Barium Swallow, Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Pain - Joints, Short-term Memory Loss
Recent Tooth Abscess related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.