Would you have Eye pain when you have Tooth abscess?
Summary: Eye pain is reported only by a few people with Tooth abscess.
We study 2 people who have Eye pain and Tooth abscess from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Tooth abscess and Eye pain >>>
Tooth abscess (pus formation in tooth) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Penicillin-vk, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Penicillin. (latest reports from Tooth Abscess 10,778 patients)
Eye Pain has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, glaucoma, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression.(latest reports from Eye Pain 13,565 patients)
On Nov, 29, 2014: 2 people who have tooth abscess and Eye Pain are studied.
Gender of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Eye pain * :
|Eye pain||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Eye pain * :
|Eye pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Eye pain||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Tooth infection (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Clindamycin hydrochloride (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tooth Abscess and Eye Pain?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Eye Pain and Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Eye Pain
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
More questions for: Tooth abscess, Eye pain
More reviews for: Tooth abscess, Eye pain
- A study of drug interactions between Amphetamine Salt Combo, Ribasphere, Sovaldi for a patient with ADHD, Hepatitis C. The patient has Eye Pain, Neck Swelling, Tension Headaches, Neck Pain
Comments: I have a herniated disc in my lower back since I was 12. I've hard shoulder pain most of my adult life and neck stiffness but no bulging disc nor herniated disc had been found in my neck. Since starting theSr medications my conditioned has become so bad I don't have to be doing any kind of work and ...
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Tooth Infection. The patient has Potassium - High (damage to or disease of the kidney)
Comments: I have been taking the prednisone 20 mg once a day for help in fighting off infection. My doctor is concerned about the high blood potassium levels and is wanting blood tests sometimes twice a week. I weigh 90 lbs and am 5'4".
- A study of drug interactions between Sertraline, Quinine Sulfate, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Morphine Sulfate, Gabapentin for a patient with Depression, Restless Leg Syndrome, Neuropathic Pain, Coccydynia. The patient has Eye Pain, Frequent Headaches, Nausea, Abdominal Pain, Uti
Comments: Have a VP shunt, scoliosis and chronic pain syndrome. Have had 7 day course of antibiotics for a UTI but still have symptoms. Abdominal pain especially near the distal end of shunt catheter. Had hot sweats. Concern infection has gone to the shunt.
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin for a patient with Tooth Infection. The patient has Red Rash On Neck Sometime Itchy
Comments: I have had a red rash sometimes itchy on my neck. when it first started it looked like someone took a rope and my neck. after a few week the red is still there (my skin is with this is dry) Thought at first it was stress. I stopped the medication about a week ago, but my neck is still red
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Crestor, Simvastatin, Xanax, Zoloft, Adderall 30, Sudafed, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Zyrtec for a patient with IgA Deficiency, High Blood Cholesterol, Anxiety And Stress, Mood Swings, Adhd, Sinus Pain, Asthma, Jet Lag, All. The patient has Heart Pounding Or Racing, Eye Pain, Pain - Leg, Ibs, Fatigue - Chronic, Allergy To Chemicals, Barium Swallow, Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Pain - Joints, Short-term Memory Loss
Comments: I use to use birth control patch For a couple years.
then novuring for a couple years.
Then had an essure inplant procedure in 2008 and had to have a hysterectomy due to complications resulting in all these medications and symptoms along with many more.
More related studies for: Tooth abscess, Eye pain
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.