Would you have Hypertension (High blood pressure) when you have Tooth abscess?
Summary: Hypertension is found among people with Tooth abscess, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Tooth abscess, and take medication Amoxicillin.
We study 22 people who have Hypertension (High blood pressure) and Tooth abscess from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Tooth abscess and Hypertension >>>
Tooth abscess (pus formation in tooth) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Penicillin-vk, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Penicillin. (latest reports from 10,793 Tooth Abscess patients)
Hypertension (high blood pressure) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain. (latest reports from 352,051 Hypertension patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 22 people who have tooth abscess and Hypertension are studied.
Gender of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Hypertension * :
Age of people who have tooth abscess and experienced Hypertension * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Tooth infection (11 people, 50.00%)
- Pain (4 people, 18.18%)
- Shoulder pain (2 people, 9.09%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 9.09%)
- Vitamin supplementation (2 people, 9.09%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2 people, 9.09%)
- Breast cancer (2 people, 9.09%)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (2 people, 9.09%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (1 people, 4.55%)
- Skin lesion (1 people, 4.55%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Amoxicillin (6 people, 27.27%)
- Advil (4 people, 18.18%)
- Fish oil (3 people, 13.64%)
- Clindamycin phosphate (2 people, 9.09%)
- Vioxx (2 people, 9.09%)
- Humira (2 people, 9.09%)
- Advil liqui-gels (2 people, 9.09%)
- Prednisone (2 people, 9.09%)
- Folic acid (2 people, 9.09%)
- Arimidex (2 people, 9.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of tooth abscess and hypertension on
Do you have Tooth Abscess and Hypertension?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Hypertension and Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Tooth abscess
- support group for people who have Hypertension
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Tooth Abscess related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.